• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

MicH

I think I'm gonna stop breeding these damn Tangelas for now, and work on some Ocean Vivillons. Anyone want to help me move over a pair of Scatterbugs from my Y version to my X version later?

Oh, and they'll be in Luxury Balls if anyone wants one later.
You've had some pretty bad luck with those Tangela :/

If you get a perfect Ocean Scatterbug I'll happily clone a few to those that may want it so you don't have to keep breeding them

DaBoss

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

Loco4Coco

Ok, I just ran into this. Don't know if it was discussed (probably fake anyways)

wPMblg0.jpg

Tiamant

I hope they never release megas that involve pokes I like, that fake-weavile send shudders down my spine, brrrr.

On another note, I've decided to make a competitive (kinda) Noctowl and so far is being quite a challenge. His base stats are 100/50/50/75/96/70 and has two good abilities: Insomnia and Tinted Lens.

For now I'm thinking:

-Roost
-Night Shade
-Toxic
-Air Slash

Max HP and Sp.Def with Leftovers. Flying has good coverage and lots of neutral damage so I think Insomnia is better than Tinted Lens in this case, opinions?

Usobuko

Banned
I hope they never release megas that involve pokes I like, that fake-weavile send shudders down my spine, brrrr.

On another note, I've decided to make a competitive (kinda) Noctowl and so far is being quite a challenge. His base stats are 100/50/50/75/96/70 and has two good abilities: Insomnia and Tinted Lens.

For now I'm thinking:

-Roost
-Night Shade
-Toxic
-Air Slash

Max HP and Sp.Def with Leftovers. Flying has good coverage and lots of neutral damage so I think Insomnia is better than Tinted Lens in this case, opinions?

yea, go insomnia

ugoo18

Phew close battle, glad i invested in SpD and HP on my Mega Scizor.

First time i've seen a Mega Ampharos in battle

AD9W-WWWW-WWW5-695J

LegoArmo

Just got a Mewtwo on the Wonder Trade. Put it up on the GTS, for an Yveltal, traded within 10 minutes for a level 65 French one.

Considering I have X, that makes me pretty happy.

Also, someone Wonder Traded me a Chimchar, which facilitated me completing all 18 starters. Good night all round.

fek

I think I'm gonna stop breeding these damn Tangelas for now, and work on some Ocean Vivillons. Anyone want to help me move over a pair of Scatterbugs from my Y version to my X version later?

Oh, and they'll be in Luxury Balls if anyone wants one later.
I'll definitely want one of these when you are done. I can also help moving your stuff later today if you still need it.

Wichu

Both Mega Weaviles look awful. The ancient Egyptian inspiration on the second is neat, but makes no sense for Weavile :/

Also ugh Tumblr filter gifs.

/mrnegative

ok. now i only need Shaymin and my Legendary Dex is complete
how to get the other forms of Tornadus and his bros ?
If you're talking about their alternate "forme"s, talk to a guy near the Shalour side of Reflecting Cave. He'll give you the item to switch them. If you're talking about Landorus and Thundurus, I'm waiting for PokeTransporter.

SeZMehK

Now that I got a shiny golett, the following are next to MM in the given order:

Shinx
Torchic
Meditite

Wish me luck. Haven't had luck with Shinx so far.

Top Bottom