• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

MicH

You guys still battling? I want to battle too :(

My battle for the tournament is one of the best battles I've ever had. My Scizor ended up 2-HKOing a Mwga Mawile with Bullet a Punch. That perfectly timed Swords Dance!!

macklelol

Gah, it feels like something's out there to stop me from getting any battles done. Random disconnects, then my internet going out after working fine all day. What the heck

It would work if they don't go mega as soon as they come in.

Knock Off doesn't get its effect or boost against anything with a mega stone. I'd think Knock Off would be way too strong if it did.

Alchemy

They probably didn't want to bother with the pokemon de-Mega-evolving in the middle of a fight.

I think the easy solution here is to just keep the Pokemon mega evolved after it happens. Since Mega Evolution happens before anything else I think its fair to allow Trick/Switcheroo/Knock Off to stop Megas on a switch in. Would be a nice addition to help balance out the madness.

I just became Champion.

I reloaded my save and saw that Shauna gives me a Fennekin that she hatched from an egg. Awesome.

Can I reload that save until I get a female one, or will it always be male?

MicH

God damn these Nidoran do not want to shine. I can't stand looking at more Nidorans :( Masuda + Shiny Charm made me think it would be easier

Usobuko

Banned
How do you check the nature of the pokemon before you trade?

Btw, Tiamant, I really like your choice of pokemons in those 2 battles we played. Like Bouffalant.

Quest1

I hate Murkrow. Got my 6Ditto and a 4 proper IV parent and I can't get the stupid right spread and ability. The only breeding project to give me issues. I think I might get a shiny before I get the right spread, sheesh.

Top Bottom