• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

MicH

Now that I got a shiny golett, the following are next to MM in the given order:

Shinx
Torchic
Meditite

Wish me luck. Haven't had luck with Shinx so far.
Holy shit, I wanted to do Shinx next as well!

Whenever I get this stupid Nidoran :(

Hey guys, I'm looking to expand my Friend Safari list. Only have 53 right now so if you'd like to exchange Friend Codes please quote my post and I will add everyone who adds me.

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8115-3842 IGN - Steve
Friend Safari: Ice - Snover, Bergmite, Piloswine

Tiamant

GG Kaelem, I'm always scared to lose Carracosta before Darmanitan is down >__<

Looks like Kaelem, Skullhydra and me are up for multibattle, anyone else?

Man. Current legendaries just fall out of the GTS like rain. I throw up my near perfect breeding rejects and I'll have a fresh Mewtwo or Yvetal when I check on it half an hour later.

It's almost understandable how people can ask for Xerneas in exchange for their level 11 Zigzagoon.

one_kill

Man. Current legendaries just fall out of the GTS like rain. I throw up my near perfect breeding rejects and I'll have a fresh Mewtwo or Yvetal when I check on it half an hour later.

It's almost understandable how people can ask for Xerneas in exchange for their level 11 Zigzagoon.
Mewtwo, Zygarde, Yveltal, Xerneas, and the three birds are easy to get

L.O.R.D

yey
just won my first ever online battle
feels good
how to show the battle again ? i clicked to save

BTW

I FINISHED MY LEGENDARY DEX
now, time to finish the Kalos Dex

Korosenai

yey
feels good

BTW

You have to upload it in the vs. recorder, then you can post the code here for it.

Tiamant

yey
feels good

BTW

Don't tell it was against me ;_;

Should've encored that Sucker Punch, agh!

Tiamant

i the one how should use Sucker Punch,but you killed me using aqua jet
, but he was going to die anyway,time to switch

I mean Whimsicott, when he was under the substitute and you used sucker punch I should've encored instead of using leech seed. Without Whimsicott it was imposible to get rid of Gliscor :/

L.O.R.D

I mean Whimsicott, when he was under the substitute and you used sucker punch I should've encored instead of using leech seed. Without Whimsicott it was imposible to get rid of Gliscor :/

yah, when i saw that Bouffalant my nightmare came back to me ( battle 44 on battle Maison )
i really hate that pokemon , he is soo strong , and Head Charge it self is very good move

when i entered the battle , i was not that ready , golbat and Talonflame was not battle material

but oh god, that dragon tail,didn't thought its do that

i am very noob at battle, so excuse me if i used kangaskhan ( noob friendly )

Tiamant

yah, when i saw that Bouffalant my nightmare came back to me ( battle 44 on battle Maison )
i really hate that pokemon , he is soo strong , and Head Charge it self is very good move

when i entered the battle , i was not that ready , golbat and Talonflame was not battle material

but oh god, that dragon tail,didn't thought its do that

i am very noob at battle, so excuse me if i used kangaskhan ( noob friendly )

Haha don't worry, Steelix's stealth rock + dragon tail is somewhat cheesy so it's ok, besides you have Golbat unevolved.

Mega kanga ha been a problem for me for a very long time, even now I'm playing a mock battle of this encounter and I need at least 2 pokes to take him down :/

Muku

Happy Birthday Coltraine and Boogiepop!

Always interesting to see what other folks are working on MMing next. Couple days ago I got shiny Charmander and shiny Froakie in same day. I think RNG gods felt bad about giving me an awful IV spread Charmander. Last couple days been working on a shiny Porygon. Not sure why. It's kind of ugly, but I've never been much of a Porygon person. Maybe I'm trying to be now.

Oh, also, thank you Nintendo Playstation. I was wondering the other day how to swap to alternate formes on the cloud guys. Got a Thundurus in his alternate form and wanted to swap him back. Even got my Tornadus swapped over and back. Just didn't think to check to see how, but was nice to be reminded catching up this morning.

Usobuko

Banned
I'm down for more battles, just finally testing out random things I've trained from Wonder Trade.

Are you the one with Meowstic? Very helpful partner.

I got nothing to hit M.Alakazam and I though he was also Focus Slash'd that's why I choose Dazzling Gleam.

Alchemy

Are you the one with Meowstic? Very helpful partner.

I got nothing to hit M.Alakazam and I though he was also Focus Slash'd that's why I choose Dazzling Gleam.

Meowstic is pretty awesome. I brought my "real" doubles team the second time, though I need to rebuild it. Just waiting on Bank and training random stuff now.

Top Bottom