• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Got Bank yesterday. Managed to transfer all of my legendaries apart from my Articuno and Zapdos, must've got bad ones from somewhere. Luckily my Nobunaga's Rayquaza made it through! I'm thinking of cloning it for anyone who wants it.

Gruco

Banned
Awesome, floodgates open.

Any ways to get screwed on breeding or legendaries by bringing stuff over too soon? For example, I remember Dark Pulse Hydreigon had an annoying generational component in gen 5.

I'll probably just leave a couple non critical pokes behind and hope I can catch anything important after the fact. I really want to start completing that 'dex in X and doing the Battle Maison....

Kn2FuoPl.jpg

87Luo5Yl.jpg

kK9VklSl.jpg

My babiesssssssssss

So happy that Bank has finally touched down.

narton

I deleted my save too quickly and forgot to trade and store my items. Does anyone have a blazikenite they can trade? I have a shiny pidgeot.

I'm glad bank is finally out, but kinda bummed that my Rayquaza wasn't legit. Meanwhile in breeding, since losing my Drifloon not one pokemon has hatched shiny.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Does anyone have a female multiscale dratini? IV's don't matter, I just need it to breed with my extremespeed one.

Yup :/ The Pal Park is to the east of Castelia City once you beat it
Ugh. I made it to Castelia in White and quit and Nimbasa in Black2 before quitting. This is gonna suck going back to these antiquated games. At least I have Heatran to look forward to, right? Along with Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem?

backlot

Now that I've got Bank, anybody want to do some trading? I've got some extra Jirachi and Shaymin. I'm looking for Meloetta, Manaphy, Mew and maybe one of those 6IV Japanese Ditto's people have been trading. I don't mind if they're cloned or whatever.

KiraFA37

Wait a minute, can someone here transfer my mons for me? Is that possible?

Okay what do you mean here? You mean by logging into your NNID and transferring pokemon from B/W or X/Y to bank? I don't know but since bank seems to be connected to your NNID it could work, in theory.

MicH

Wait a minute, can someone here transfer my mons for me? Is that possible?
They're stuck in 4th gen? You would have to trade all the Pokemon with the person in a 4th gen game and then have them Pal Park them and THEN use the Poke Transporter AND then trade them all back one by one to you in XY. Maybe you can find someone willing to do all that :p

one_kill

Now that I've got Bank, anybody want to do some trading? I've got some extra Jirachi and Shaymin. I'm looking for Meloetta, Manaphy, Mew and maybe one of those 6IV Japanese Ditto's people have been trading. I don't mind if they're cloned or whatever.
What are the stats on your Jirachi?

After not getting my shiny Jirachi, I want more of them :(

Should have them ready in a bit. I haven't actually done the cloning process before so bear with me!

Edit: To note this is a 6IV Hasty one. Original owner must've RNG hacked it.
Take your time. I'm in no rush.

Cloning also takes getting used to and even then it's really down to luck.

Sigmaah

Okay what do you mean here? You mean by logging into your NNID and transferring pokemon from B/W or X/Y to bank? I don't know but since bank seems to be connected to your NNID it could work, in theory.

Like somehow from my soul silver, transfer thru trade or whatever options available to your black/white 2 or 1 and then transfer to bank.

They're stuck in 4th gen? You would have to trade all the Pokemon with the person in a 4th gen game and then have them Pal Park them and THEN use the Poke Transporter AND then trade them all back one by one to you in XY. Maybe you can find someone willing to do all that :p

Yo damn, doubt anyone's willing to do that, if anyone wants to tho, I can try to give you whatever legendary that you want from what I transfer, I think I got some nice ones :D

backlot

What are the stats on your Jirachi?

After not getting my shiny Jirachi, I want more of them :(

Take your time. I'm in no rush.

Cloning also takes getting used to and even then it's really down to luck.

The Jirachi's I have are clones of one that I RNG'd from a Gamespot event. I'm pretty sure it's 5IV Jolly or Adamant but I'll double check in a bit.

one_kill

Like somehow from my soul silver, transfer thru trade or whatever options available to your black/white 2 or 1 and then transfer to bank.
Don't think that's possible. You'd need to transfer first to another HG/SS cart, then that person can transfer it to BW/B2W2, then transporter, then bank.

That's quite a bit of work, especially if you're planning to transfer a lot of Pokemon. You're better off buying a used BW/B2W2 cart. I'm not sure how it is where you live, but one of the stores here in Australia offers a 7 day return period. If you have access to something like that, get BW/B2W2, do your transfers, and then return it.

Sigmaah

Don't think that's possible. You'd need to transfer first to another HG/SS cart, then that person can transfer it to BW/B2W2, then transporter, then bank.

That's quite a bit of work, especially if you're planning to transfer a lot of Pokemon. You're better off buying a used BW/B2W2 cart. I'm not sure how it is where you live, but one of the stores here in Australia offers a 7 day return period. If you have access to something like that, get BW/B2W2, do your transfers, and then return it.

Ya this seems like my best bet, only way I can buy it tho is thru amazon (got a gift card) and I can't find that's already beaten besides the hacked one, which people say not to get lol

Kirlia

Banned

Yo damn, doubt anyone's willing to do that, if anyone wants to tho, I can try to give you whatever legendary that you want from what I transfer, I think I got some nice ones :D

That reminds me. Now that I've transferred all my legendaries, all I really need now is a non-shiny Deoxys and...I don't know, an extra shiny Mew, if you have one? Is that all right? I'll still give you the two Porygon with the items.

Sigmaah

That reminds me. Now that I've transferred all my legendaries, all I really need now is a non-shiny Deoxys and...I don't know, an extra shiny Mew, if you have one? Is that all right? I'll still give you the two Porygon with the items.

I only have a shiny deoxys and I don't think I have a shiny mew. Ill double check.

one_kill

Does anyone have a 6IV Heatran?

edit
Man, I thought I was over Pokemon but after doing some trades it's like I'm getting back into it. I want to organise my boxes, check IVs, etc.

Magnus

How do people have all these shiny legendaries? I thought it was only Entei, Raikou and Suicune that were gifted as shinies.

Moreover, how are so many people willing to part with them or trade them? Surely you don't have more than one?

And what's this about cloning a Rayquaza?

I'm so lost.

fek

Damn, neutral nature for my Celebi. At least it got pretty high IVs on everything, maybe I can make it work somehow.

KiraFA37

I have two Rayquaza's ready for one_kill and KiraFA37. PM me your details, mine are in my profile.
Oq0N7OW.jpg

I'm taking good care of it as you can see, coincidently also discovered that if you touch the 3D model in the summary view they move (How did I NOT KNOW?). Was genuinely surprised when Rayquaza tried biting of my finger. Pokegaf is best gaf! Thanks again.

one_kill

How do people have all these shiny legendaries? I thought it was only Entei, Raikou and Suicune that were gifted as shinies.

Moreover, how are so many people willing to part with them or trade them? Surely you don't have more than one?

And what's this about cloning a Rayquaza?

I'm so lost.
There are more event shinies (for example, Gen IV legendary mascots). Others are hacked (Pokesav, RNG, etc.).

People are willing to part with them because they have spare copies due to cloning.

Oq0N7OW.jpg

I'm taking good care of it as you can see, coincidently also discovered that if you touch the 3D model in the summary view they move (How did I NOT KNOW?). Was genuinely surprised when Rayquaza tried biting of my finger. Pokegaf is best gaf! Thanks again.

It sure looks happy there! I haven't bought any of my legendaries to Poké-Amie yet though. I should try it out soon!

Top Bottom