• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

How do people have all these shiny legendaries? I thought it was only Entei, Raikou and Suicune that were gifted as shinies.

Moreover, how are so many people willing to part with them or trade them? Surely you don't have more than one?

And what's this about cloning a Rayquaza?

I'm so lost.

My Rayquaza was a Japanese event tied in with Pokémon Conquest in which Nobunaga owns a Shiny Rayquaza. I have one of them and I'm cloning it for all who want here on PokéGAF right now.

Edit: @fek Sure! Just PM me your details, mine are in my profile.

Kirlia

Banned
My Rayquaza was a Japanese event tied in with Pokémon Conquest in which Nobunaga owns a Shiny Rayquaza. I have one of them and I'm cloning it for all who want here on PokéGAF right now.

I'll take one. My FC is in my profile and my IGN is Aimee, but I won't be able to trade for a few hours. Is that okay?

SeZMehK

You're not allowed to get that before I get my Nidoran :( YOU'VE ALREADY GOTTON TWO AND I'VE GOTEN ZERO

*runs away crying*

*pats MicH on the head* There, there. You'll get it as soon as a shiny torchic hatches... *walks away with evil smile*

Sorry, Boa. My 3DS' battery died since I don't have my charger on me right now >_<

Good game, though. I guess my team needs some serious work...

I just got a Shiny Regirock, and I don't want to give it up.. But I have to if I want to complete my dex. D:

Edit: @fek Sure! Just PM me your details, mine are in my profile.

Could I get a Shiny Rayquaza? *0*

one_kill

Does anyone know what happens if you leave Pokemon in the bank but don't subscribe?

Might be a good way to get rid of Pokemon :x

clemenx

Banned
Jesus fuck why does everyone has to be so archaic and limited. Is it so hard to make a simple drag and drop for this? My excitement has been killed by having to fire up the DS games to move stuff to Box 1.

Muku

What wonderful news to wake up to! In process of going through now with PokeBank to get Transporter.

I jump into cloning a bit late.. :p But if anyone wants one of the following, let me know:

x2 Shiny Mew 6IV
x2 Ditto JP 6IV

Kirlia

Banned
What wonderful news to wake up to! In process of going through now with PokeBank to get Transporter.

I jump into cloning a bit late.. :p But if anyone wants one of the following, let me know:

x2 Shiny Mew 6IV
x5 Ditto JP 6IV

Are you going to be on at 6 PST or later? I can give you two Porygon with items (I have like four extra Up-Grade and Dubious Discs, not including the ones I'm saving for another person) for one of the shiny Mew.

Muku

Are you going to be on at 6 PST or later? I can give you two Porygon with items (I have like four extra Up-Grade and Dubious Discs, not including the ones I'm saving for another person) for one of the shiny Mew.

Probably. I have a boatload of boxes of Pokemon to bring over and then IV check em.

Trying to download Bank.

I keep getting error code for my SD card.

First the Bravely Default demo and XY patch and now this shit. omfg

And there is no fix for it.

Kirlia

Banned
Fun facts:

Cryogonal is hard to pet in Pokemon Amie, but it does have some places where it can be pet, I believe.

Regice is the Frozen Slugma. You cannot pet it anywhere, I don't think. Thanks for teaching me this, Pokemon Bank!

KiraFA37

Fun facts:

Cryogonal is hard to pet in Pokemon Amie, but it does have some places where it can be pet, I believe.

Regice is the Frozen Slugma. You cannot pet it anywhere, I don't think. Thanks for teaching me this, Pokemon Bank!

Fun and all but the real question is... can they high five you?

Kirlia

Banned
I don't have any shinies, I think you might be thinking of someone else. :(

Ah, I was! Someone else came in here earlier asking for a Blazikenite as well, and they offered a shiny Pidgeot. I don't know if they got the Mega Stone, though. I'll see who still needs what by the end of the day.

If anyone has a nameable shiny Phantump with no 0 IV stats, I will give you almost anything.

Ah, I was! Someone else came in here earlier asking for a Blazikenite as well, and they offered a shiny Pidgeot. I don't know if they got the Mega Stone, though. I'll see who still needs what by the end of the day.

If anyone has a nameable shiny Phantump with no 0 IV stats, I will give you almost anything.

Send me a PM later on if you can still trade, ok?

Muku

Well, now that's a hell of a thing. I had some questionable Pokemon from Black. Mainly because I got them online and it's hard to tell what's real. I put them in Box 1 on Black... closed it and prayed. Go to PokeTransporter and get told some can't be brought over. I was thinking "Oh god, my shiny Dialga just bit the dust!" But nope. It was actually the non shiny one that did. LOL. Yesssss shiny Dialga, I get to have you back!

Edit: Oh hell the shiny Tornadus made it too! DOUBLE YES!! Darkrai made it as well!

Ryne

I should have played the previous games, now I'm extremely jealous of you guys who have those legendaries that I won't get without lots of luck :(

Kirlia

Banned
Well, now that's a hell of a thing. I had some questionable Pokemon from Black. Mainly because I got them online and it's hard to tell what's real. I put them in Box 1 on Black... closed it and prayed. Go to PokeTransporter and get told some can't be brought over. I was thinking "Oh god, my shiny Dialga just bit the dust!" But nope. It was actually the non shiny one that did. LOL. Yesssss shiny Dialga, I get to have you back!

Edit: Oh hell the shiny Tornadus made it too! DOUBLE YES!! Darkrai made it as well!

Yeah, it's weird what Pokemon have and haven't made it. I still can't believe my shiny Deoxys made it through.

I should have played the previous games, now I'm extremely jealous of you guys who have those legendaries that I won't get without lots of luck :(

Have you not played any past games at all? I do have a few spare legendaries I can give you later, if you so desire.

Top Bottom