• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Muku

I should have played the previous games, now I'm extremely jealous of you guys who have those legendaries that I won't get without lots of luck :(

I'm going to have spare legendaries. I ended up gathering them while waiting on PokeBank because I was so bored, but they're things I am transferring over now.

Usobuko

Banned
I have

Event Arceus with the trio dragon signature move. 5 perfect IV and 30 in def.
Hasty Genesect with Shift Gear, BlazeKick, Extreme Speed, Iron Head.
HP Ghost 4IV Keldeo
Deoxys-D with Spikes, Steath Rock, Mirror Coat

The IVs are all flawless. I have clone some of these for others so I'm just posting here to see if there any cloners wanna spread these around. Let me know.

Kirlia

Banned
I have

Event Arceus with the trio dragon signature move. 5 perfect IV and 30 in def.
Hasty Genesect with Shift Gear, BlazeKick, Extreme Speed, Iron Head.
HP Ghost 4IV Keldeo
Deoxys-D with Spikes, Steath Rock, Mirror Coat

The IVs are all flawless. I have clone some of these for others so I'm just posting here to see if there any cloners wanna spread these around. Let me know.

Is the Deoxys non-shiny? If so, let me know if you have any extras of that one. :)

Ryne

Have you not played any past games at all? I do have a few spare legendaries I can give you later, if you so desire.

I'm going to have spare legendaries. I ended up gathering them while waiting on PokeBank because I was so bored, but they're things I am transferring over now.

Thanks guys, but I won't take advantage of you all. It's my fault for not playing since Gen 1! I'll try and rack them up through trades, even though I did get a very nice shiny Darkrai here already.

I'll probably re-open my cloning shop to help the process...

Muku

Thanks guys, but I won't take advantage of you all. It's my fault for not playing since Gen 1! I'll try and rack them up through trades, even though I did get a very nice shiny Darkrai here already.

I'll probably re-open my cloning shop to help the process...

Well, to be fair, what am I going to do with the extras of them? I'd rather give them to someone who needs them.

Edit: Oh snap forgot I had a shiny Beldum in Black..

Ryne

Well, to be fair, what am I going to do with the extras of them? I'd rather give them to someone who needs them.

Edit: Oh snap forgot I had a shiny Beldum in Black..

If you are going to WT them or something, I will take them haha

Wichu

Just cloned most of my rare Pokémon and Banked them over. Since I don't really trade for rare Pokémon, all of them were obtained by me, so everything made it through. Glad I haven't accidentally been hacking all along :p

Notably, my Darkrai and Shaymin collection from 4th gen all made it:
31/31/31/31/31/31 Modest Darkrai (the one with Spacial Rend/Roar of Time)
29/x/29/28/29/31 Timid shiny Darkrai
31/30/30/31/31/31 Modest Shaymin (Hidden Power Ice)
31/x/31/30/31/30 Timid shiny Shaymin (Hidden Power Fire)
All 100% legit, from their original events!

Ryne

I put over 200 hours before I "beat" the game, and I know others who took longer.

I definitely got my money's worth :)

Shiny Shaymin looks cool and minty. By the time I really started to focus on natures and IV's it was too late for most of my own event pokemon.

Usobuko

Banned
Is the Deoxys non-shiny? If so, let me know if you have any extras of that one. :)

I can confirmed it's non-shiny. I am merely posting them because I'm quite tired of cloning and would rather other cloners to take up the offer should anyone on PokeGAF wants them.

My Celebi has a Lonely nature. Well it's gonna be pretty lonely in that PC box, I tell you what. >:|

Hey you don't need a Blazikenite anymore right?

No problem!

Saviour Muku to the rescue. I have quite a long list of legendaries, should you want anything to clone for yourself, let me know. We are already on each other FC btw.

Ryne

I'll be able to do some cloning on the weekend.

I cloned a bunch of god-dittos a while back and handed them out, but that took forever. I went 14 out of 100!

Muku

I can confirmed it's non-shiny. I am merely posting them because I'm quite tired of cloning and would rather other cloners to take up the offer should anyone on PokeGAF wants them.

Hey you don't need a Blazikenite anymore right?

Saviour Muku to the rescue. I have quite a long list of legendaries, should you want anything to clone for yourself, let me know. We are already on each other FC btw.

Will have to take you up on that once I get all my stuff transferred off Black and Black 2. :)

nmanma

I'm glad most of my mons made it over with the Poke Bank, but picking up the game again I realized that I lost my Lucky Egg :( I must have given it away on a wonder trade by accident...

Does anyone have a spare Lucky Egg to share? Sadly I don't have many interesting things to offer in exchange, the best I have is a Regirock, N's Zorua or something with pokerus

Muku

I'm glad most of my mons made it over with the Poke Bank, but picking up the game again I realized that I lost my Lucky Egg :( I must have given it away on a wonder trade by accident...

Does anyone have a spare Lucky Egg to share? Sadly I don't have many interesting things to offer in exchange, the best I have is a Regirock, N's Zorua or something with pokerus

I might be able to get you one in a few minutes, if you're okay with waiting.

Edit: one_kill's got ya.

one_kill

I have a lot of Lucky Eggs

PM me your info (FC and IGN)
My FC is on my profile, IGN is James

Don't have to trade me anything good, just give me a junk mon

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Time for Black-Dress Gardevoir to start rocking the pixellate hyper voice when I get home.

I don't remember the exact number off-hand, (posting from class), but I'll repeat, if anyone needs a level 47 6 iv Spanish Ditto, PM me.

Got a bit tired of cloning the level 100 one, lol.

one_kill

Could I get one after I finish this battle spot match?
Yeah dude
We're already friends yeah?

Time for Black-Dress Gardevoir to start rocking the pixellate hyper voice when I get home.

I don't remember the exact number off-hand, (posting from class), but I'll repeat, if anyone needs a level 47 6 iv Spanish Ditto, PM me.

What's the nature Met?

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
What's the nature Met?

I have (or can get) one of any nature, but I don't think I have the time to start handing out full sets, lol.

They are hacked, to avoid any confusion/make things clear, but have been run through Pokecheck successfully and I already have some on my Y from before I left for class.

one_kill

Cool dude! See ya online!

I have (or can get) one of any nature, but I don't think I have the time to start handing out full sets, lol.

They are hacked, to avoid any confusion/make things clear, but have been run through Pokecheck successfully and I already have some on my Y from before I left for class.
Ah I don't even know what nature I want lol
Maybe in the future when I'm breeding again

ugoo18

Even though that's more of less expected, i do wonder what the odds are of ever stumbling across a 6IV Ditto in the wild or if it's even possible.

Usobuko

Banned

HP Ice 31/30/30/31/31/31
HP Fire 31/30/31/30/31/30

Can you make these? If so, I won't bothered to trade for them.

Kirlia

Banned

Ahhh. Unfortunately, I'm not a cloner, but I'm sure someone will want to clone it up.

one_kill

I'm looking for a 6IV Victini with +Speed or +Special Attack and -Attack. PM me if you have one and would consider trading for it or lending it to get cloned. Thanks :D

Also looking for 6IV Keldeo and 6IV Genesect

Top Bottom