• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Muku

Okay I have the following available:

x1 JP 6IV Ditto
x1 Shiny Mew 6IV
x1 Darkrai

Nothing special about Darkrai, just cloned one I was able to transfer over.

jsrv

I haven't bred pokemon since I played Pearl
Is the fastest way to check for IVs still just using Rare Candies then check with some online calculator?

ugoo18

I haven't bred pokemon since I played Pearl
Is the fastest way to check for IVs still just using Rare Candies then check with some online calculator?

There is an IV judge now

IV-Judge_thumb.png

cmurph

Banned
Anything is cool. Doing it to help out PokeGAF. Can be trash or something nice.

Hmmm...

I got a couple 6IV Jolly Prankster Cottonees, a 6IV Male Shadow Tag Gothita, a couple 6IV Speed Boost Torchics if your interested in those...

Muku

Wow on an Entei I caught back in the day in Kanto.. I sure got the shit end of the stick on IVs...

0 in... Def, SpAtk, SpDef, Spd. Seriously, WTF?!

Edit: Cottonee works. :)

Caladrius

*Transfers 40 blatantly hacked pokemon with no trouble.*

*Transporter rejects 2 perfectly normal pokemon, including a Giratina made for competitive Ubers*

Wut.

Alchemy

How long is the break that Bank forces onto you if you timeout while logging in? Time Warner Cable loves to shit out randomly here so I figure I'm in for a lot of waits.

one_kill

Hmmm...

I got a couple 6IV Jolly Prankster Cottonees, a 6IV Male Shadow Tag Gothita, a couple 6IV Speed Boost Torchics if your interested in those...
Can I get a spare 6IV Cottonee and 6IV Torchic? Is there anything you're looking for?

*Transfers 40 blatantly hacked pokemon with no trouble.*

*Transporter rejects 2 perfectly normal pokemon, including a Giratina made for competitive Ubers*

Wut.
Yup lol
That's just the way it is lol

Gvaz

Banned
Yeah I'm giving up on this trasferring shit for tonight. takes way too goddamn long and kind of frustrated some of my legendaries aren't trading over.

one_kill

Well it's definitely hacked lol. But I brought over other hacked guys through it before. I probably missed something.
I don't know what's going on either.

I had someone make my Metagross and Salamence shiny using Pokesav, but I couldn't bring them over. I was able to bring in my Togekiss and Charizard who got the same treatment.

My Arceus and Shaymin couldn't be transferred either. Both were hacked to have my OT and ID at the time. Not sure if that's the reason why, but whatever.

cmurph

Banned
Can I get a spare 6IV Cottonee and 6IV Torchic? Is there anything you're looking for?

Hmmmm... 6IV pokemon make it so much easier (well, stat wise) to breed a decent competitive shiny! I'm not too sure what I'm looking for... I guess other 6IVs pokemon if you have clones or extras; so I can attempt to breed more Shinies!!... or Legendaries to fill my Pokebank boxes to complete the entire pokedex.

Other than that; whatever you want to offer for them! Add me. 4656-7042-5594

Wensih

Okay I have the following available:

x1 JP 6IV Ditto
x1 Shiny Mew 6IV
x1 Darkrai

Nothing special about Darkrai, just cloned one I was able to transfer over.

Hey Muku, not sure if you have any mews left, but I'm trying to fill out my pokedex and I need one.

If anyone else has any of these, it would be appreciated!
Mew
Deoxys
Landrous (I transferred over my Thundurus and Tornadus from Black and forgot to catch a landrous, so now I'm stuck).
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

Feel kind of bad for asking for so many of the event pokemon, but I couldn't access wifi in dorms when they were giving these away.

EDIT: Just read the update. Thanks for offering them up to GAF though muku, very nice.

Muku

Hey Muku, not sure if you have any mews left, but I'm trying to fill out my pokedex and I need one.

If anyone else has any of these, it would be appreciated!
Deoxys
Landrous (I transferred over my Thundurus and Tornadus from Black and forgot to catch a landrous, so now I'm stuck).
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

Feel kind of bad for asking for so many of the event pokemon, but I couldn't access wifi in dorms when they were giving these away.

I'm kind of in same boat with the event stuff for various reasons. I've run out of Mews, but I'll probably clone some later today or tomorrow. Have a few things on list to share with pokegaf. Sorry though about right now. :(

Edit: Still have...

x1 JP 6IV Ditto
x1 Darkrai

And you're welcome cmurph!

Wensih

I'm kind of in same boat with the event stuff for various reasons. I've run out of Mews, but I'll probably clone some later today or tomorrow. Have a few things on list to share with pokegaf. Sorry though about right now. :(

Edit: Still have:

x1 JP 6IV Ditto
x1 Darkrai

Don't worry about it man! I was late on the draw. After tonight I won't be able to trade anything until tuesday because my girlfriend is taking the 3DS on an 8 hour bus ride back to our hometown.

Usobuko

Banned
I'm looking for a 6IV Victini with +Speed or +Special Attack and -Attack. PM me if you have one and would consider trading for it or lending it to get cloned. Thanks :D

Also looking for 6IV Keldeo and 6IV Genesect

If you can someone willing to clone, I can pass these. But the Keldeo isn't 6IV, it's 4IV with HP Ghost. 30 in S.Def

one_kill

Hmmmm... 6IV pokemon make it so much easier (well, stat wise) to breed a decent competitive shiny! I'm not too sure what I'm looking for... I guess other 6IVs pokemon if you have clones or extras; so I can attempt to breed more Shinies!!... or Legendaries to fill my Pokebank boxes to complete the entire pokedex.

Other than that; whatever you want to offer for them! Add me. 4656-7042-5594
I'll send you a PM later. I should do some work :x
Thanks dude

If you can someone willing to clone, I can pass these. But the Keldeo isn't 6IV, it's 4IV with HP Ghost. 30 in S.Def
I could take them while I ask cloners. I have a good idea as to who might be willing, but I'm not sure of their availability so it might be a while til you get them back.

decaf

'llo all. I've got perfect (6x31 IV) Dittos to trade.

In return I am looking for female Pokemon in Dream Balls, ideally with their Hidden Abilities.

AQb0bob.png

You would have received these Dream Ball Pokemon from Dream World in Black/White/Black 2/White 2.

Please PM me if interested.

Usobuko

Banned
I could take them while I ask cloners. I have a good idea as to who might be willing, but I'm not sure of their availability so it might be a while til you get them back.

Going by your previous post, you're not free to trade now right? Next time I see online, I'll pass them to you. You can take as long as you want. Actually not really, but I can wait for weeks.

Korosenai

I'm at the point right now in this game where I think i'm done breeding, every time I try to go and breed a Pokemon I just get bored of it after about 10 minutes. It's much more fun actually battling online. I've got over a box and a half of competitive Pokemon that I can use, and there aren't really anymore that I can think of that I want.

Usobuko

Banned
I'm at the point right now in this game where I think i'm done breeding, every time I try to go and breed a Pokemon I just get bored of it after about 10 minutes. It's much more fun actually battling online. I've got over a box and a half of competitive Pokemon that I can use, and there aren't really anymore that I can think of that I want.

That's the case for me too. Are you still in GAF tourny?

We should have more multis battle going on.

ugoo18

Finally transferred my Typhlosion from HG, my first ever Pokemon :').

Just checked it's IVs and wow it had terrible IVs lol 6/4/16/8/2/23, ahh well it's still my first ever pokemon and can't be abandoned in Johto so welcome to Kalos.

Gvaz

Banned
I don't know what's going on either.

I had someone make my Metagross and Salamence shiny using Pokesav, but I couldn't bring them over. I was able to bring in my Togekiss and Charizard who got the same treatment.

My Arceus and Shaymin couldn't be transferred either. Both were hacked to have my OT and ID at the time. Not sure if that's the reason why, but whatever.

In doing some research, it seems the pid matters, the location matters, and what kind of pokeball it uses matters. I think it also checks to see if that pokemon can learn that move in gen 6.

Korosenai

That's the case for me too. Are you still in GAF tourny?

We should have more multis battle going on.

Yeah, i'm still in the GAF tourney. Just finished my match for the 4th round this morning, 6 rounds total (for the current bracket).

I'd be down for a couple multi battles if anyone else is.

MicH

Finished transferring all my Pokemon. This is so cool. I have SO MANY boxes filled with legendaries! Yet I feel they're useless because of their shitty natures and IVs. Ouch.

I was very happy to see my Colosseum Entei, Raikou and Suicune. And Ho-Oh. Wow.

I'm down for some multis too!

Celebi - Naughty (+Atk -SpDef)
31/0/31/x/31/x

Walking contradiction! Could be worse, I guess. Just uploaded about 500 monsters to Bank, we'll see how fast those BP rack up.

Top Bottom