• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Sadly, they'll probably suck. I had two legendaries out of my huge batch that I caught in old games that are just horrific. One was Entei and think other one was Latios. They each had 4 stats at 0IV.
I'm sorry for you, but it probably won't bother me. I'm just happy to have them.

Oh and I forgot Groudon & Kyogre. Probably missing/forgetting others too.

Muku

I'm sorry for you, but it probably won't bother me. I'm just happy to have them.

Oh and I forgot Groudon & Kyogre. Probably missing/forgetting others too.

Eh, just sucks because was hoping Entei would be decent since he's my only one. Though, the fact you can naturally get them that bad is just disappointing more than anything for me.

Never got Kyogre either, but I have a couple extra Groudon if you're looking to nab one.

Quest1

Mewtwo's birthday today. Think I may make mine competitively viable today. Thinking of going Mewtwonite Y just to be evil. Get a couple of Calm Minds on that, and it's brutal.

HBD Mewtwo!!!

Also, not right now, but can anyone later on help me transfer some of my mega stones from my X to my Y version? There's a 5iv shiny adamant Charizard (got it through gfaqs though it had to be hacked) for you if you can! Thanks!

one_kill

HBD Mewtwo!!!

Also, not right now, but can anyone later on help me transfer some of my mega stones from my X to my Y version? There's a 5iv shiny adamant Charizard (got it through gfaqs though it had to be hacked) for you if you can! Thanks!
Yeah sure

When do you want to do it?

Wichu

Sadly, they'll probably suck. I had two legendaries out of my huge batch that I caught in old games that are just horrific. One was Entei and think other one was Latios. They each had 4 stats at 0IV.

That's caused by a glitch in Ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/LeafGreen; only Latias/Latios/Raikou/Entei/Suicune from those games are affected. Pokémon from Emerald and later games will be fine.

EDIT: Also Southern Island Latias/Latios are fine; it only affects the roaming versions.

Quest1

Yeah sure

When do you want to do it?

Sometime tomorrow maybe? Not sure. It's really late where I am now and I have work all day tomorrow and jiujitsu practice at night so I'm busy most if the day, but if I find some time and you're on, I'll PM you. No rush tho. Since you're the first one who offered, I shall save Charizard for you,

one_kill

Sometime tomorrow maybe? Not sure. It's really late where I am now and I have work all day tomorrow and jiujitsu practice at night so I'm busy most if the day, but if I find some time and you're on, I'll PM you. No rush tho. Since you're the first one who offered, I shall save Charizard for you,
Ah yeah, tomorrow's fine. If you're on around the same time or 2-3 hours earlier, I'll probably be available.

Muku

That's caused by a glitch in Ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/LeafGreen; only Latias/Latios/Raikou/Entei/Suicune from those games are affected. Pokémon from Emerald and later games will be fine.

EDIT: Also Southern Island Latias/Latios are fine; it only affects the roaming versions.

Ah good to know, but awful at same time :(

Usobuko

Banned
Still needs the three birds, entei, raikou, latios, groundon, palkia, giratina, cresselia, tornadus, kyurem, zekrom.

Then, I'm pretty much done.

NZerker12

HBD Mewtwo!!!

I can help you out with that as I need to transfer my megastones from x to y as well.

FSLink

Banned
Anybody have a Gliscor that's not transferred by Pokebank? Looks like the one I transferred over doesn't count towards having the crown icon next to the Kalos Mountain Dex.

I'll give you a 6IV Japanese Ditto. :)

one_kill

I've been doing wonder trades and I'm getting some seemingly good rejects. Got a female Ghastly in this weird ball that has a moon on it.

Anybody have a Gliscor that's not transferred by Pokebank? Looks like the one I transferred over doesn't count towards having the crown icon next to the Kalos Mountain Dex.

You can just breed one. If you're feeling lazy, I have some breeding rejects. Don't need the Ditto, but it'd be nice to have a spare in case someone else is looking for one.

Tantalus

Neo Member

Any Gliscor? I have one that's not been transferred but it's not bred for IVs or anything either. I'm in class for another hour or so, so if you still need it by then I can totally trade you. I would really, really like a ditto like that.

I am a terrible person.

I put a level 1 Inkay up in the GTS that was not special at all but I left a message saying "Happy Hour" or something like that. It obviously was not an Inkay that kmew that move.

I left it up there for a week, forgetting about it until this morning. I checked the GTS and I got a Lugia, lol.

Usobuko

Banned
Darmanitan's 140 base atk + Sheer Force + Flare Blitz + STAB = insanely strong. He even has good coverage moves. EarthQuake, Rock Slide, Super Power.

I've been doing wonder trades and I'm getting some seemingly good rejects. Got a female Ghastly in this weird ball that has a moon on it.

That's a moon ball! Ideal for Clefable.

one_kill

So Deerlings do pass down their respective seasonal coats. Winter Sawsbuck is now my new breeding project. Or maybe Autumn.
Ah! I was meaning to search GTS for Deerlings earlier.

I am a terrible person.

I put a level 1 Inkay up in the GTS that was not special at all but I left a message saying "Happy Hour" or something like that. It obviously was not an Inkay that kmew that move.

I left it up there for a week, forgetting about it until this morning. I checked the GTS and I got a Lugia, lol.
You're horrible dude! lol

Darmanitan's 140 base atk + Sheer Force + Flare Blitz + STAB = insanely strong. He even has good coverage moves. EarthQuake, Rock Slide, Super Power.

That's a moon ball! Ideal for Clefable.
Darmanitan's really good. I was going to breed one myself but got burnt out before I could get started.
Also I really like the moon ball's design. I hope the next game offers more ball designs

FSLink

Banned

You can just breed one. If you're feeling lazy, I have some breeding rejects. Don't need the Ditto, but it'd be nice to have a spare in case someone else is looking for one.
I just don't feel like gaining BP for the trade item. Got plenty of Gligar.
@Tantalus sure, any will do.

KiraFA37

I am just not getting the right IV spread on my HA recover Sableye... if they do they don't have their HA. Lets see if complaining here helps.

Edit: and complaining on GAF works!

Usobuko

Banned
Nintendo should make more variations of pokeballs.

Allballs2.png

Dragoshi1

I didn't want my Celebi, so I went to trade it on GTS, for a Shiny Lugia I found, but it says that special pokemon can't be traded, even though the person with the Lugia asked for Celebi...

Same thing when I tried trading my Keldeo for a Groudon...

Nintendo should make more variations of pokeballs.
I wonder if Love Balls returning will be a feature of Pokemon Z *hugs love ball Mawile obtained from Wonder Trade, I should really breed some more of these and get one that isn't Jolly*

NNID is needed for pokebank right? Can you use pokebank and receive celebi with only X/Y?
Yes, as it is a free piece of software (so think carefully if you are in Australia or something). I believe it can also e-mail you about your subscription status.

Celebi can obtained just for using the software.

I didn't want my Celebi, so I went to trade it on GTS, for a Shiny Lugia I found, but it says that special pokemon can't be traded, even though the person with the Lugia asked for Celebi...

You can ask for level 1-10 Charizard on GTS. i.e. It allows you to ask the impossible because Gamefreak want GTS to be a graveyeard of these offers for some strange reason (its been this way since Gen IV). Btw, is level 22 Lugia legit (I saw one on GTS while trying to get into the pre-Gen VI legendary market)?

one_kill

You can't trade event legendaries even though you can ask for them. It's stupid :\

fek

Btw, is level 22 Lugia legit (I saw one on GTS while trying to get into the pre-Gen VI legendary market)?
Yes, you can get level 5 Lugia from Dream Radar.

Anything specific you are looking for your Celebi? I'd like to have more than one, so if there's anything I can offer, let me know.

SeZMehK

I found my old black version copy that I used for cloning back in my GFaqs days. I have a shit ton of competitive pokes and shiny pokes on there. I now have to trade it all to my white or black 2 version so I can use the transfer tool... Holy crap....

Edit: Damn shiny torchic isn't hatching... Damn RNG gods, stop screwing me over!!! *complains some more to GAF*

ALM5252

Hey guys, I got a bunch of legendaries and a few shiny Pokemon up for trade that I managed to get from trades.

I'll list them all later because I'm not home, but I'll list a few that I know I have.

Shiny Lucario
Shiny Noctowl (x2, clones)
Shiny Japanese Event Genesect
Shiny Onix

Mew
Jirachi
Deoxys
Manaphy
Shaymin
Victini
Darkrai
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza

For the shiny Pokemon, I think I'd like shiny Kalos Pokemon for trade, especially a shiny Froakie.

I found my old black version copy that I used for cloning back in my GFaqs days. I have a shit ton of competitive pokes and shiny pokes on there. I now have to trade it all to my white or black 2 version so I can use the transfer tool... Holy crap....

You can't just put the black version into your 3DS?

Usobuko

Banned

Edit: Damn shiny torchic isn't hatching... Damn RNG gods, stop screwing me over!!! *complains some more to GAF*

Are you still on the luxury ball streak? Don't you have to rebreed if these guys weren't on luxury balls :p

SeZMehK

You can't just put the black version into your 3DS?

When I say that I used for cloning there are two different ways. One: with an Action Reply device or Two: game is on a flash cart. Those were the days that I am ashamed of. I used to buy one version and get the other version on a flash cart... >.> Since I used my flash cart for cloning, I've got a lot of pokes on there that I have to transfer to a retail cart to bring over to the bank. :/

Are you still on the luxury ball streak? Don't you have to rebreed if these guys weren't on luxury balls :p

Yes... >.>

You're horrible dude! lol
No regrets! Hahaha.

I might have to do the living Pokédex for Bank thing that others are doing, though. It would be so much more easier to just transfer these Bank mons to future Pokémon games so that I can get the National Dex sooner.

Five dollars a year is so cheap; I had to sit and listen to a few people complain about it yesterday.

SeZMehK

No regrets! Hahaha.

I might have to do the living Pokédex for Bank thing that others are doing, though. It would be so much more easier to just transfer these Bank mons to future Pokémon games so that I can get the National Dex sooner.

Five dollars a year is so cheap; I had to sit and listen to a few people complain about it yesterday.

Ah, didn't recognized you with the new avatar, lol. Five dollars a year is dirt cheap. I love the idea of the poke bank. :D I'll be working on my living dex once I get my shiny torchic which the RNG gods have been screwing me over with.

No regrets! Hahaha.

I'm planning on doing one for the same reason. Are you going to do all the forms too? Or just the straight 718?

Collecting all the Unowns seems like too much of a pain for me to try... -_-

Ah, didn't recognized you with the new avatar, lol. Five dollars a year is dirt cheap. I love the idea of the poke bank. :D I'll be working on my living dex once I get my shiny torchic which the RNG gods have been screwing me over with.
Haha, will change back to the usual one after Black History Month.

Good luck with the Torchic!
People complaining about spending $5 a year for bank are a little ridiculous... It's not like it's $5 a month. It's literally only $5 for an entire year.
Seriously. I'm not sure how someone can't afford that, and these people buy gaming related things frequently.
I'm planning on doing one for the same reason. Are you going to do all the forms too? Or just the straight 718?

Collecting all the Unowns seems like too much of a pain for me to try... -_-
I was mainly just going to do a straight 718, but I don't mind doing the forms too. Collecting the Unown sounds fun really lol

Top Bottom