• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

L.O.R.D

wZoONGW.jpg

thanks to the bank, without it , i have to clone everyone of those manually
and thanks to the back up save for black 2 , i can literally do this forever

note : all those are event Arceus

Wichu

OK, I'm going to transfer another bunch of Pokémon soon. If anyone wants any cloned 4th gen events, let me know. Currently planning on transferring a bunch of Shaymin and Darkrai over to give out, but if anyone has any requests, I'm willing to hear you out :)

I put a level 1 Inkay up in the GTS that was not special at all but I left a message saying "Happy Hour" or something like that. It obviously was not an Inkay that kmew that move.

I left it up there for a week, forgetting about it until this morning. I checked the GTS and I got a Lugia, lol.
I'm tempted to try my Happy Hour Smeargle now (well, when I breed some more). Shame Darkrai is GTS locked so I can't get a Dark Void+Happy Hour one as that would be a good "rare" Smeargle combination.

People complaining about spending $5 a year for bank are a little ridiculous... It's not like it's $5 a month. It's literally only $5 for an entire year.
My feeling is it will replace the transfer facility going forward so people might see it as $5 transfer tax added onto each game. I wonder if they would add trials after game releases but it seems like a trip to crashville in any case.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Hey, I don't have to play a lame-ass minigame and transfer 6 at a time? I get to store Pokemon for future Pokemon games in all forms?
5 bucks a year is fine.

DaBoss

I think they should give a month trial when you download Pokemon Bank for the first time regardless of when. It allows those who just want to transfer Pokemon over enough time to do so.

Boogiepop

So, I'm wrapping up my Pokedex completion. Just need a hand evolving Porygon into 2 (stupid Pokemon with its double trade evolution stages). So if anyone is up for helping me with a trade/trade back, that'd be awesome.

KiraFA37

I think they should give a month trial when you download Pokemon Bank for the first time regardless of when. It allows those who just want to transfer Pokemon over enough time to do so.

I'm pretty sure it already works this way, only the Celebi is limited.

Gruco

Banned
Almost done with the dex! Any heroes out there who can help with any of the following:

Evolve my Swirlix
Get Spiritzee (and dex data for Aromatissee)
Get Chespin
Get Yvetal data

I can offer basically any other dex data or breedable line. I also have a handful of spare legendaries, just not for everything.

Double hero points for anyone who can offer me a Mew, Shaymin, or Jirachi, which are the only events I am missing.

KiraFA37

That's not how they originally planned to do it, and I doubt they would have changed that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTfSDbrskfE#t=83

Think I am confused then with the fact that the trail starts running form the moment you activate it then.

Almost done with the dex! Any heroes out there who can help with any of the following:

Evolve my Swirlix
Get Spiritzee (and dex data for Aromatissee)
Get Chespin
Get Yvetal data

I can offer basically any other dex data or breedable line. I also have a handful of spare legendaries, just not for everything.

Double hero points for anyone who can offer me a Mew, Shaymin, or Jirachi, which are the only events I am missing.

I've got an extra Spiritzee and can breed you a Chespin, in fact let me breed a few right now.

SeZMehK

Any one seen MicH? Because he is going to hate me... I just got my shiny speed boost torchic: ?/31/31/31/31/31

In the span of almost two weeks of hatching for a shiny when free:

320 eggs for torchic
190 -ish for shinx
500 -ish for golett

MicH

Any one seen MicH? Because he is going to hate me... I just got my shiny speed boost torchic: ?/31/31/31/31/31

In the span of almost two weeks of hatching for a shiny when free:

320 eggs for torchic
190 -ish for shinx
500 -ish for golett
My GOD :( You have some amazing luck. I'm so close to giving up.

Also I totally want to Masuda a Sneasel because shiny Weavile is freaking amazing... but with my luck I'm never getting it.

SeZMehK

My GOD :( You have some amazing luck. I'm so close to giving up.

Also I totally want to Masuda a Sneasel because shiny Weavile is freaking amazing... but with my luck I'm never getting it.

Keep going. I just don't pay attention when I am gathering eggs and hatching them. I usually do some work or watch tv or something. The only time I pay attention is when I have to empty the boxes.

Edit: Oh, and keep complaining to GAF, lol.

backlot

OK, I'm going to transfer another bunch of Pokémon soon. If anyone wants any cloned 4th gen events, let me know. Currently planning on transferring a bunch of Shaymin and Darkrai over to give out, but if anyone has any requests, I'm willing to hear you out :)
Do you have any Manaphy? They're pretty hard to come by.

Son Of D

Asked for a Bisharp on GTS and offered a Mudkip before heading out and when I got home I checked and got this:

Adamant Nature with Defiant. Was transferred from BW/BW2. I'd say it's incredibly likely it was hacked/cloned. Can't complain though.

KiraFA37

Can I get a Darkrai? Never had one.

I'm so conflicted. Do I keep my non-event pokémon on the games I raised them in so I can pick up past games later? Or do I move them up to Gen V and eventaully VI?

I had a kick-ass physical Lucario and Electivire in HG, raised another Lucario that was a special attacker in W2, and probably have a couple others that are awesome lying around in those games. I'd love to bring them up, but then they were essential members of the team, so it'd be tough to go back and battle. But if I brought them up to Gen VI, I could keep them with me...

Am I weird, or anyone else have the same conflict?

SeZMehK

Asked for a Bisharp on GTS and offered a Mudkip before heading out and when I got home I checked and got this:

Adamant Nature with Defiant. Was transferred from BW/BW2. I'd say it's incredibly likely it was hacked/cloned. Can't complain though.

I really want a shiny bisharp now. Too bad I can't get Knock Off on a kalos born one. :x

Out of curiosity, is there still demand for some of the other Event mons now that Bank is out everywhere?

I had a bunch of them from Diamond since I used to collect them (And go to actual events!) and I can easily clone stuff and send it up.

I almost have a full Box of Mews I plan on wonder trading later on too lol

backlot

Out of curiosity, is there still demand for some of the other Event mons now that Bank is out everywhere?

I had a bunch of them from Diamond since I used to collect them (And go to actual events!) and I can easily clone stuff and send it up.

I almost have a full Box of Mews I plan on wonder trading later on too lol
I'd be interested in a Mew.

Have any extra dialgas?

Quest1

I'm kinda stoked all my old pokecheck dudes made it through. Yeah they're probably hacked, but at least I can use them outside of official events and breed them whenever I need one for regulation battles.

Boogiepop

So, since it's been a while since I tried it, I'm going to see how many Pokemon I can name of each Gen. Figure I may as well celebrate Bank's release
For people who want to follow along:
Gen I
Gen II
Gen III
Gen IV
Gen V
Gen VI
I got:
Gen I: 144/151
Gen II: 88/100
Gen III:118/135
Gen IV: 80/107
Gen V: 107/156
Gen VI: 45/69 (This is especially embarrassing, but the names just wouldn't come to me.)

Are you still taking requests? I wouldn't mind getting a Manaphy if you are.

DaBoss

With the Pokémon X & Pokémon Y: The Official Kalos Region Pokédex & Postgame Adventure Guide, you'll be ready to see every Pokémon, battle every Trainer, and relish every moment of Pokémon X and Pokémon Y after you enter the Hall of Fame.
lawl

Gruco

Banned

Would absolutely love a Shaymin if still possible.

Also, if anyone wants to help me evolve Spiritzee and give me Yvetal data (trade and trade back) that will finish the National dex for me. Much thanks.

Boogiepop

So, I'm wrapping up my Pokedex completion. Just need a hand evolving Porygon into 2 (stupid Pokemon with its double trade evolution stages). So if anyone is up for helping me with a trade/trade back, that'd be awesome.

Anyone? It's the last thing I need for a complete dex!
Edit: Crap, wait, I don't have an upgrade? Ugh.

Would absolutely love a Shaymin if still possible.

Also, if anyone wants to help me evolve Spiritzee and give me Yvetal data (trade and trade back) that will finish the National dex for me. Much thanks.

I'll help you. Can you help me evolve my Scyther into Scizor? Xerneas data would be nice too.

I'd love a Darkrai if you don't mind.

Boogiepop

The balloon game was kind and gave me an Up-grade on my third try. Hooray!
Edit: But now the "server is too busy" so I can't game-sync. Damn you Porygon 2!

Gruco

Banned
Of course; do you want Hidden Power Fire or Hidden Power Ice? I'll add you in a minute. Could I get your friend code?
Fire please. Let me know if there is anything you want back.

5241-1914-3425

Finally done with the dex, this is awesome. Now time to grind out some BP.

Top Bottom