• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Black & White |OT| of S'POILER'S and 156 New Pokemon's (no s'hiny Ponyta's)

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
D-Pad said:
Which one of you wanted to see Sharpedo's ass?

Here you go:
6dy354.jpg

x marks the spot? :lol

Teknoman said:
Yeah where are you guys finding the moving sprites?
IDK about you but I prefer to wait for some site like Veeknus to fully rip them and animate them how ever they are animated in the games.

It seems very clear to me that some of this arnt the full animations seeing as there seems to be more then just one action animation for all pokemon that I have seen and theres tons of smaller animations that the people doing it right now arnt picking up.

I will be first in line to grab the Pika animation and throw a hat on it for my ava but thats only after I know for sure that its the full animation.

D-Pad said:
Which one of you wanted to see Sharpedo's ass?

Here you go:
6dy354.jpg

People didn't know what it looked like? Did they not play Colosseum/XD/Battle Revolution?

Or more importantly, someone wanted to know? :lol

DonMigs85 said:
I just realized there still isn't any dolphin-type Pokemon!
No koala either. Those two are the main ones left now that we finally have a polar bear (and an awesome one at that).

But, you know, Japan hates dolphins, so it makes sense.

DonMigs85

Emonga said:
No koala either. Those two are the main ones left now that we finally have a polar bear (and an awesome one at that).

But, you know, Japan hates dolphins, so it makes sense.
True, but they also hate whales and created Wailmer anyway.

Shiggie

First run through of E4 is actually part of the story line. Thus why N is there. Also, this first run is the EZ mode and not even the real deal. Reason being is because after you beat all four members, you go to the champion hall but only to see N going ape shit and destroying the League. Couple of cutscenes later, you get to catch Zekrom or Reshiram, then battle N. Then his father. End game.

Also after beating the E4 the Second time. New area is unlocked left side of the 6th Gym City. Gary Oak is there doing some training and research. Guess what, His team vs. Yours.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Shiggie said:
First run through of E4 is actually part of the story line. Thus why N is there. Also, this first run is the EZ mode and not even the real deal. Reason being is because after you beat all four members, you go to the champion hall but only to see N going ape shit and destroying the League. Couple of cutscenes later, you get to catch Zekrom or Reshiram, then battle N. Then his father. End game.

Also after beating the E4 the Second time. New area is unlocked left side of the 6th Gym City. Gary Oak is there doing some training and research. Guess what, His team vs. Yours.
Need proof. Some other people are saying there isn't a sprite for that guy anywhere in the game.

Shiggie

Sixfortyfive said:
Need proof. Some other people are saying there isn't a sprite for that guy anywhere in the game.
I dont know but his music is in the game... its kind of perplexing.
The fact this guy can learn Fly is also perplexing
XSlir.png

And OP should change those ugly sprites.

Kletian

Cool, just caught a shiny one of these

548Churine.png

Good thing I was paying attention or I wouldnt have noticed, it's only a slightly different shade of green.

Edit: Midnight, my FC is 4727 3456 9503

NeonZ

Shiggie said:
I dont know but his music is in the game... its kind of perplexing.
The fact this guy can learn Fly is also perplexing
XSlir.png

Giant robots are the most aerodynamic shapes known to man.

shahkur

isshu-pokemon-152.jpg

Guys, is this badass pokemon a legendary? Does it have the same role as Rayquaza and Giratina did in their gens? As in, the third main legendary.

Shiggie

DonMigs85 said:
I can't stand all these inorganic robot-like Pokemon. They should have stopped at Magnemite and his evolutions.
Its pre evolution's dex entry states...
It’s thought that this Pokemon was born of the science of a mythical ancient civilization.
Grimer's state...
Sludge exposed to X rays from the moon transformed into Grimer. It loves feeding on filthy things.
Organic or inorganic shit coming alive and becoming Pokemon is what its all about baby.

DonMigs85

Shiggie said:
Its pre evolution's dex entry states...

Grimer's state...

Organic or inorganic shit coming alive and becoming Pokemon is what its all about baby.
That's actually pretty cool, they should do a movie where the bug and Mewtwo fight. Old science vs new.

I assume he was talking about the Ground/Ghost robot. The bug is actually prehistoric but resurrected by Team Plasma and turned into a robot with a lethal laser. I can't wait for the movie he stars in, it will be the Pokemon equivalent of Robocop.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Firestorm said:
Pretty terrible PR move by Nintendo.

Hey guys, let's strike down the people who basically do free advertising for our products and annoy our most loyal fanbase!

gerg

Kurtofan said:
I wonder what's Nintendo's problem,we have the right to be informed!

Not that it may make much more sense, but I think part of the problem would be that the websites (including the guys at Pokebeach at least, whom explicitly expressed as much) are using ROMs to get their images.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Firestorm said:
Pretty terrible PR move by Nintendo.

Why?

They have a PR campaign planned out for the game. It sucks bad for them when people (who probably didn't even buy the game) are hacking the rom and ripping out all the different graphics and other information and just leaving it out there for everyone to see. It really undermines a lot of the value that their PR campaign would normally have.

It kills the relevance of any future reveals they do for BW in Famitsu or other magazines. That makes it so those magazines won't want run columns for their product and that costs them money.

It all comes down to a bunch of people hacking their rom and costing them money. Who would like that?

Holy fuck the Veekun Pokedex is outstanding! :O

It even has their cries! :lol :D

Edit: Woah @ the whole PR thing.

Anyone able to save every sprite on Veekun just in case? I can, but it'll take a while. o_O

I'll just go for the Pokemon, at least the 5th gen ones.

Firestorm

Zefah said:
Why?

They have a PR campaign planned out for the game. It sucks bad for them when people (who probably didn't even buy the game) are hacking the rom and ripping out all the different graphics and other information and just leaving it out there for everyone to see. It really undermines a lot of the value that their PR campaign would normally have.

It kills the relevance of any future reveals they do for BW in Famitsu or other magazines. That makes it so those magazines won't want run columns for their product and that costs them money.

It all comes down to a bunch of people hacking their rom and costing them money. Who would like that?
Sending Cease and Desist letters to your fan sites is never good PR. That's why most companies don't do it. Why would they do future reveals of information that's already out there? The Pokemon hype train leading to release is done. The game is out.

They just told their most devoted fans to fuck off.

Shiggie

Hero of Legend said:
Holy fuck the Veekun Pokedex is outstanding! :O

It even has their cries! :lol :D

Edit: Woah @ the whole PR thing.

Anyone able to save every sprite on Veekun just in case? I can, but it'll take a while. o_O

I'll just go for the Pokemon, at least the 5th gen ones.
I have em all.

Sixfortyfive said:
Have people FOND all the sprites?

I know that theres a "Complete trainer sprites" sprite sheet going around . . . but we KNOW that there are 7 "sages" you have to battle after the E4 and their not on that sheet either.

Top Bottom