• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Black & White |OT| of S'POILER'S and 156 New Pokemon's (no s'hiny Ponyta's)

Neiteio said:
Hey Emonga, can you tell me more about the Fire Bug? Under what circumstances do you encounter it? And is it the pre-evo that you encounter at level 70?
Only one of the evolved form can be found in the entire game. It's the reward at the end of the Ancient Castle. You'll have to breed for the prevo.

Aggrotek

I'm getting White. Zekrom looks so much better than Reshiram. Also I prefer electric types.
The only one I really want from black is the power ranger.

ReiGun

Goth Girl, Wargle, and Kamen Rider are all in Black? Well, I know what version I'm getting.

Edit:
isshu-pokemon-3.jpg
isshu-pokemon-29.jpg
isshu-pokemon-71.jpg
isshu-pokemon-118.jpg
isshu-pokemon-134.jpg
isshu-pokemon-131.jpg

My planned team, with
isshu-pokemon-82.jpg
on the side.

Aggrotek

Emonga said:
Only one of the evolved form can be found in the entire game. It's the reward at the end of the Ancient Castle. You'll have to breed for the prevo.
So the prevo can't evolve? Like Phione?

Wiseblade said:
actually there are claims from people playing the game that it actually doesn't. Nobody knows for sure right now.
Sadface. I always love it so much when Ground types get screwed over. They are the anti-Poison in that regard.

Zilch

Banned
Weird (already posted?):

We just got a letter from Nintendo (edited to remove personal info obviously) asking to take down all of our Black and White images or bad stuff will happen. I called the lawyer who sent the letter and he said he'll be making the rounds on other Pokemon sites as well and that they're doing an investigation. I was first on their list. I'm about to go out while Bangiras plays the game due to a family emergency but I have 24 hours to remove the images. Joy! Anyways, we'll continue to play the game and report what we find like we've been doing. Oh and the lawyer said he likes my site. :p

From Pokebeach. I wonder if they just have to take down pics that obviously come from an emulator, or all pictures.

Teknoman said:
Why arent there any prehistoric fire Pokemon yet? Would've been nice to see some kinda stylized fire based T-rex.
Charmander and -eleon? Never mind the English names, they are pretty dinosaur-like.

Also, Fire-plated Arceus is older than time itself.

Teknoman

Green Scar said:
Yeah, like all those dinosaurs and shit that breathed fire!

am I missing something here, why is this a thing that is 'missing'

No not really :lol It's just that since we've had lots of other dino types, a T-Rex would've been an obvious addition at some point. Specifically talking about fossil revival stuff.

Teknoman said:
No not really :lol It's just that since we've had lots of other dino types, a T-Rex would've been an obvious addition at some point. Specifically talking about fossil revival stuff.

And you'd want said T-Rex to be a fire type? Fair enough, we need more awesome fire types.

Speaking of fossil Pokemon, that new turtle is great.

Firestorm

Zilch said:
Weird (already posted?):

From Pokebeach. I wonder if they just have to take down pics that obviously come from an emulator, or all pictures.
Probably because saying you downloaded the ROM is a really stupid thing for a site owner to do.

Teknoman

Green Scar said:
And you'd want said T-Rex to be a fire type? Fair enough, we need more awesome fire types.

Speaking of fossil Pokemon, that new turtle is great.

Yup, agreed about the new turtle. Whats it's type combo though?

vectorman06 said:
He even hired a lawyer to defend his case. Where does this person get his money from :lol

giovanni.png

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Water/Rock is an excellent offensive combo. Omastar and Kabutops are very much alive in UU. And this guy amazing attack from BOTH sides.

Zilch

Banned
Firestorm said:
Probably because saying you downloaded the ROM is a really stupid thing for a site owner to do.

The owner/webmaster of Pokebeach seems really young or really stupid. Seems like out of the sites I regularly visit (his, Serebii, PokeJungle) his is the only one that has received and complied with that letter.

Chozo said:
He gets Solid Rock at least, which is better than you can say for his "oh God please don't reduce me to half health" flying counterpart.
Wut? Rock/Flying is an outstanding type combo. The archaeopteryx definitely got the better deal. Water/Rock is one of the worst combinations in the game.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Okay, the more I look, the think that this gen has some really good designs. Best since gen 2, probably. Here are some of my favorites:
isshu-pokemon-16.jpg
isshu-pokemon-43.jpg
isshu-pokemon-32.jpg
isshu-pokemon-55.jpg
isshu-pokemon-69.jpg
isshu-pokemon-70.jpg
isshu-pokemon-71.jpg
isshu-pokemon-82.jpg
isshu-pokemon-85.jpg
isshu-pokemon-107.jpg
isshu-pokemon-115.jpg
isshu-pokemon-134.jpg

Emonga said:
Wut? Rock/Flying is an outstanding type combo. The archaeopteryx definitely got the better deal. Water/Rock is one of the worst combinations in the game.

He's talking about the archaeopteryx's terrible ability Weak-kneed, not the fact that its Rock/Flying.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Eh, I had some sort of hope they'd go back to the old school style pokemons where they look more like animals

Top Bottom