• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Black & White |OT| of S'POILER'S and 156 New Pokemon's (no s'hiny Ponyta's)

Wiseblade

Dascu said:
What the fuck.
20090718012109!206Dunsparce.png

Justified.

Pureauthor said:
Oh good lord not this shit again. Every generation has awesome stuff and awful stuff.
But Gen II has the worst hit-to-shit-ratio of them all.

joetachi

ivysaur12 said:
PokeBeach was all like "OMG We have the games in our hands!!!!"

And then he realized that there were anti-piracy measure in the games. Now his references to having the games have mysteriously disappeared.

lol.
Yep pokemon sites mysteriously get the game at the same time the game leaks. Serebii has it in his ''hands''

Dascu

Wiseblade said:
20090718012109!206Dunsparce.png

Justified.
Fuck you. Hating on the weird-looking ones. I bet you're one of those guys who only plays with Sagat or Ryu in SF4 instead of the more original and creative designs like El Fuerte.

TORTILLA

Regulus Tera said:
What I really love about this generation is how freaky and jarring it is when compared to previous gens. It's like the main design idea was "do whatever the fuck you want", and I love it.

It is America and it is awesome.

*SA crying eagle gif*

Wiseblade

Dascu said:
Fuck you. Hating on the weird-looking ones. I bet you're one of those guys who only plays with Sagat or Ryu in SF4 instead of the more original and creative designs like El Fuerte.

TORTILLA

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Lkr

joetachi said:
Yep pokemon sites mysteriously get the game at the same time the game leaks. Serebii has it in his ''hands''
serebii's 'discoveries' include the ability to not get EXP at the beginning. is that true, or was he stopped by anti-piracy measures?:lol

Wiseblade

Dascu said:
You took your time in linking all those vids.

And then the second row of smileys.
Those were just the first videos to show up when I searched my name on Youtube!
Like I'm going to pass up an opportunity to stroke my own ego...

YYZ said:
Has penis nose been pointed out yet?
I don't see it.

Hieberrr

What the fuck is up with these designs? They don't even look like the traditional Pokemon anymore. I mean... some of these things (I know have been mentioned before) look like Digimon or some Monster Rancher shit... WAT.

Is it just me, or have these designs become more "mean" looking over the generations?

Spirit of Jazz said:
Dog with mutton chops looks amazing, I can't see why anybody would be hating on him.

I will catch one and I will name it Muttstache.

Is it just me, or have these designs become more "mean" looking over the generations?

Not seeing it. Gen I evolved starters were all snarling and grimacing and stuff.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Lkr said:
serebii's 'discoveries' include the ability to not get EXP at the beginning. is that true, or was he stopped by anti-piracy measures?:lol
i am shocked and disgusted at this unexpected turn of events

I sort of started something. I like some of the designs, I really do. I love the grass starter the other two are a little weak, IMO.

I like organic looking Pokemon that make some sort of sense. I tend to dislike the human looking Pokemon (not all of them though) I dislike the robotic inorganic looking mecha Pokemon alot.

Kusagari

I like that a lot of these designs are crazy and so un Pokemon like. It fits with this region being a brand new area and separate from the old ones.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Hieberrr said:
What the fuck is up with these designs? They don't even look like the traditional Pokemon anymore. I mean... some of these things (I know have been mentioned before) look like Digimon or some Monster Rancher shit... WAT.

Oh please, you haven't even watched either.

Yeah, most of these abilities are insane.
Drought Ninetales
Drizzle Politoed
Magic Guard Alakazam
Speed Boost Blaziken
Iron Fist Infernape
TECHNICIAN BRELOOM

IT NEVER ENDS

seady

isshu-pokemon-147.jpg
isshu-pokemon-148.jpg
isshu-pokemon-151.jpg

Hate these three. Feel cheaply made and copy & paste. They can look similar but at least give them different pose. And how come they don't numbered in a sequence but have the Legendary stuck in-between them?

Kurtofan

seady said:
isshu-pokemon-147.jpg
isshu-pokemon-148.jpg
isshu-pokemon-151.jpg

Hate these three. Feel cheaply made and copy & paste. They can look similar but at least give them different pose. And how come they don't numbered in a sequence but have the Legendary stuck in-between them?
Different colors,different hair,different facial hair,different horns and different flying thingie and of course different typing.
Not really a copy paste.
They're better than the lake trio.

Forkball

seady said:
isshu-pokemon-147.jpg
isshu-pokemon-148.jpg
isshu-pokemon-151.jpg

Yeah I hate them too. I hate pretty much any humanoid Pokemon. They look like something you'd fight in Dragon Quest.

seady said:
isshu-pokemon-147.jpg
isshu-pokemon-148.jpg
isshu-pokemon-151.jpg

They're based off characters from Japanese mythology.

ReiGun

isshu-pokemon-131.jpg

Please, oh, please have good stats. You magnificent hero, you.

ColtraineGF said:
Yeah, most of these abilities are insane.
Drought Ninetales
Drizzle Politoed
Magic Guard Alakazam
Speed Boost Blaziken
Iron Fist Infernape
TECHNICIAN BRELOOM

IT NEVER ENDS
:O

Dat Infernape.

Kusagari

seady said:
isshu-pokemon-147.jpg
isshu-pokemon-148.jpg
isshu-pokemon-151.jpg

I don't get what the point of the pure flying type one is. Seems so lame in comparison to the other two. I can't believe he's the first pure flying type. :/

Kurtofan

Kusagari said:
I don't get what the point of the pure flying type one is. Seems so lame in comparison to the other two. I can't believe he's the first pure flying type. :/
He's the god of wind(the blue one) hence the pure flying type.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Hieberrr said:

6.png
isshu-pokemon-118.jpg

80.png
isshu-pokemon-66.jpg

68.png
isshu-pokemon-129.jpg

101.png
isshu-pokemon-115.jpg

142.png
isshu-pokemon-141.jpg

122.png
isshu-pokemon-22.jpg

....yeah....no. Pretty much all thats changing as the generations go on is that higher resolution means they can give them more detail, which isn't present even in new renders of the old designs. Are we really going to have this argument again?

Top Bottom