• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Black & White |OT| of S'POILER'S and 156 New Pokemon's (no s'hiny Ponyta's)

Neiteio

isshu-pokemon-9.jpg
isshu-pokemon-40.jpg
isshu-pokemon-64.jpg
isshu-pokemon-110.jpg
isshu-pokemon-115.jpg
isshu-pokemon-143.jpg

I love these guys. Can't wait to see the official Sugimori art.

When's that coming out again??

Neiteio

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I heard this is how the version exclusives break down:

EXCLUSIVE TO BLACK:

isshu-pokemon-52.jpg
isshu-pokemon-53.jpg
isshu-pokemon-80.jpg
isshu-pokemon-81.jpg
isshu-pokemon-82.jpg
isshu-pokemon-94.jpg
isshu-pokemon-95.jpg
isshu-pokemon-130.jpg
isshu-pokemon-131.jpg
isshu-pokemon-133.jpg
isshu-pokemon-134.jpg
isshu-pokemon-137.jpg
isshu-pokemon-149.jpg

EXCLUSIVE TO WHITE:

isshu-pokemon-54.jpg
isshu-pokemon-55.jpg
isshu-pokemon-83.jpg
isshu-pokemon-84.jpg
isshu-pokemon-85.jpg
isshu-pokemon-122.jpg
isshu-pokemon-123.jpg
isshu-pokemon-128.jpg
isshu-pokemon-129.jpg
isshu-pokemon-135.jpg
isshu-pokemon-136.jpg
isshu-pokemon-138.jpg
isshu-pokemon-150.jpg

Teknoman

Im getting white version, but defintely going to want those black exclusives (well a few of em). Need the eagle and red ranger pokemon.

Glad that most of the new monsters are really awesome in design.

I don't get why they always make the archenemies (first Seviper and Zangoose, now the ant and the 4x supereffective anteater) version exclusives. Don't you want them together, trying to kill eachother off?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Emonga said:
I don't get why they always make the archenemies (first Seviper and Zangoose, now the ant and the 4x supereffective anteater) version exclusives. Don't you want them together, trying to kill eachother off?

You don't want them extinct.

Reknoc

isshu-pokemon-124.jpg

What is this thing supposed to be? :lol It's so awesome whatever it is, it's like it's so ugly it borders cute.

Teknoman

RagnarokX said:
The grass one is called smuglord, not wotter.

:lol maybe...moving sprite will be the deciding factor.

Also Khezu made it into Pokemon :D

EDIT: Are there any videos of a full battle?

Neiteio

Reknoc said:
isshu-pokemon-124.jpg

What is this thing supposed to be? :lol It's so awesome whatever it is, it's like it's so ugly it borders cute.
It's based on that stingray that skims the ocean floor. Like the lamprey Pokemon, it's based on an aquatic animal in real life but lacks a Water typing.

Reknoc

Neiteio said:
It's based on that stingray that skims the ocean floor. Like the lamprey Pokemon, it's based on an aquatic animal in real life but lacks a Water typing.

Even better, means I won't double up on water so I can have it in my party.

Teknoman

upandaway said:
There's nothing wrong with Kadabra having a spoon but you're absolutely right about the rest.

Doesn't mean judo clothes are acceptable though. It's a bit worse when the clothes are such a big part of the design. They're practically defined by them.

Maybe they arent clothes? Could be like those animals/bugs that have certain body parts/skin that look like skulls/swords/armor/whatever a human would recognize.

Could just be fur that happens to look like a karate suit. Then again, you also have monsters in mythology that wear humanish clothes/armor.

upandaway

Exclusives mean nothing but from the list, both games have good and bad. Black easily the better choice though, if exclusives mattered.

In other news my importer gave me the email that says the game's being shipped to their place. About 10 days. I'm getting Black (since I want Zekrom on my English copy), and picking Smugleaf, and I'll pick White (the girl) probably.

The Fire Bug is apparently the second pseudo-legendary line in this game (along with the Dark Dragon). You can only catch one, and it's at level 70.

Door2Dawn

Banned
upandaway said:
Exclusives mean nothing but from the list, both games have good and bad. Black easily the better choice though, if exclusives mattered.

In other news my importer gave me the email that says the game's being shipped to their place. About 10 days. I'm getting Black (since I want Zekrom on my English copy), and picking Smugleaf, and I'll pick White (the girl) probably.

White = Zekrom

Black = The other guy

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Hm, yeah, I'll be getting Black, but at the very least I want the cell-thing from White as well.

Actually, my brother and I will end up getting both between us, so its kind of a moot point. We'll just trade whatever we need.

Linkified

Apart from awesome cell psychic and the awesome ground ghost robot. Black is better, however it still has the worst pokemon ever with that lolita girl thing.

DMG-01

upandaway said:
Yeah I know, I want my White to be English since it has the better mascot. So picking Black in moon.
Same here. Save the best version for English.

By the way, is any Gaffer importing White? Someone needs to supply all of us black importers with some Rankurusu. :D

Neiteio

Emonga said:
The Fire Bug is apparently the second pseudo-legendary line in this game (along with the Dark Dragon). You can only catch one, and it's at level 70.
Hey Emonga, can you tell me more about the Fire Bug? Under what circumstances do you encounter it? And is it the pre-evo that you encounter at level 70?

Manus

Man they block the images here at work so I can't see what Pokemon are exclusive to what game. Can someone post the numbers?

Top Bottom