• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shengar

]blacky[;85776325 said:
So GAF, which one would you choose, left or right?

814688080.jpg

Why do you even ask for an obvious answer?
Of course I choose right

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
I tried Wonder Trade twice and got 2 Pokemons from Japan. Is there a way to rename them because they're both in Japanese :(

DedValve

Banned
Wow got pikachu 2 minutes in after entering the forest!

don't like his anime cry. Also how do you remove your hats? It won't let me, I thought someone said you could.

pix

So today is my birthday. I entered a Pokecenter and I thought my game froze, then fireworks come down from the top of the screen and a birthday cake appeared in the screen behind the lady that heals your Pokemon. :)

Berordn

So I don't mind the new Exp. Share at all - I actually think it's a great idea. It's just really bad with Pokemon you're not the OT to. I was going to use the Torchic from the distribution and it was leveling way too fast.

Majukun

I tried Wonder Trade twice and got 2 Pokemons from Japan. Is there a way to rename them because they're both in Japanese :(

if i remember from previous games,you can't change the name for traded pkmn,their names are a proof of the love their trainer had for them

or something like that XD

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Whoa my Fennekin is a lady. First time I've ever got a female starter. Feels good man. Wait...that Pokemon is mostly female right?

Zebra

Was only referring to EXP Share. That just saves time, doesn't provide any extra challenge really.

Yeah, when I grinded in previous pokemon games I didn't feel like it was making the game more challenging... It was just eating up precious hours of my finite life.

Erv

were they selling the yveltal and xnereas pokemon figures at the nintendo world store or were they plush dolls

Majukun

So today is my birthday. I entered a Pokecenter and I thought my game froze, then fireworks come down from the top of the screen and a birthday cake appeared in the screen behind the lady that heals your Pokemon. :)

no new pkmn as a gift?cheap bastards :(

"Let's do super training!"

"Use the circle pad to move your pokemon around the play field!"

"Tap and drag on the lower screen to both aim and shoot a special ball at the goal!"

Are you fucking kidding me.

I'm left handed.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I thought it was kinda cute that my character had Pikachu 3DS XL when the character woke up in the bedroom.

I asked some people around and they never got any 3DS in their hands in the game, when I DID with Pikachu 3DS XL.

Squall516

anyone know if that shiny greninja (the awesome black/red) pic going around is legit or not? Bc if it is id def try to get a shiny froakie lol

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
hahah yeah, everyone in Passerby is Japanese. What constitutes as Passerby anyway?

Also I got addicted with Super Training @_@

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
God damn I love this red pokemon edition 3dsxl. It's so sexy.

Everyone in line who brought their dsxl had the blue edition though. Literally every single one I saw was blue...

I think I'm the only motherfucker in Michigan who bought a red edition AND Pokemon Y. I'm like a god damn shiny pokemon over here.

Majukun

Species is passed through the female when breeding. It saves you time later if you're trying to breed a competitive Pokemon without chaining Ditto.

also,if you breed with ditto you can't teach new moves to the newborn pkmn..if you are looking for egg moves,you need female pkmn for what i recall..in diamond/pearl i was breeding elekid with all the three elemental punch through breeding.

Sanic

I guess if this game has taught me anything it's that it's totally cool to abandon your widowed mom 20 minutes after moving to a new town.

Renoir

Picked Y up this morning. At least 15 people there including me. ALL of them grown ass men save for one teenager who had to be 14-15.

I-dont-know-what-I-expected.gif

Most of them were pretty normal though. I get the feeling we'll all be doing this till the day Nintendo stops making these games.

Just opened up my new red Pokemon 3dsXL too! And.... It's.... beautiful....
when i picked mine up there were some kids there.. and they were groveling at the lady because they're suppose to give away some shinys. So i got the groveling to. Didnt get a shiny.

:/

UNCMark

Banned
God damn I love this red pokemon edition 3dsxl. It's so sexy.

Everyone in line who brought their dsxl had the blue edition though. Literally every single one I saw was blue...

I think I'm the only motherfucker in Michigan who bought a red edition AND Pokemon Y. I'm like a god damn shiny pokemon over here.

Do you also root for OSU at Michigan games? Heathen.

Magnus

Wow. This game is fucking joyous. It's going to be so hard to ever go back to any other gen. The music's great too!

Friend Code:
3351-4144-1727
(Sirius)

Pokémon Y Version
OG 3DS
Team Froakie
Team Yveltal
Let's do this!

(And I'm picking Bulbasaur because it's the last starter from all gens that I don't have. Lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom