• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blasty

I got Y! My FC Is 4725-8121-4981. PM me if you add me so I can add you back. Also, does anyone know where the fishing rods are found?

Picked up the game at Wal-Mart as soon as it opened and my impressions so far...

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

This game is amazing!!!!! Just beat the first gym and evolved my Fennekin, taking a break now but it's gonna be so hard to stay focused during hmwk.

SIFDUHIUCHS983UWREJOADCIZK

PowderedToast

just picked it up. first impressions, the UI is butt ugly

i like the dynamic camera as you're moving through towns. the lack of 3D is still disappointing.

Zafir

Ok is this the same in other countries as in the UK, that the eShop price is £39.99 yet i can get it from online sites (shopto) for like £32.89!!. I expect the DD version to be as cheap as online site or cheaper. Why am i expected to pay more for DD version than a physical retail version, as im not getting anything physical so should be cheaper for the end user right??

On another note what are the main differences between the 2 version, just the 2 cover pokemon ( Xerneas & Yveltal) and Clauncher (X) & Skrelp (Y). And 2 different Mega Evolution forms for Charizard and Mewtwo, Is that all thats different??
If you're wanting a digital version, just buy a digital code from GAME for £35.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Picked Y up this morning. At least 15 people there including me. ALL of them grown ass men save for one teenager who had to be 14-15.

I-dont-know-what-I-expected.gif

Most of them were pretty normal though. I get the feeling we'll all be doing this till the day Nintendo stops making these games.

Just opened up my new red Pokemon 3dsXL too! And.... It's.... beautiful....

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry for the late reply, guys. I went to sleep right after posting that.

Did you have to look at the status screen/battle to see it shiny or could you tell when you picked your starter?
I realized it during the battle. To be honest, I wasn't paying attention when I chose it (it was my 5th time starting the game, because I had traded the previous 4 starters with a fellow GAFfer -2 for him and 2 that he later gave me back on my final restart), but I don't recall noticing anything strange at first.

So yeah, I'm sure it doesn't show during selection, only on battles and looking at the party or Pokedex.

Thats def a shiny, did you have to engage in battle to notice its shiny first?
Yup, and the little icon on the menues is the regular one. You can imagine my surprise when the girl (whose name I forgot) asked me to fight, and out of my pokeball came a silver Fennekin that sparkled for a short while. This made my RTTP of Pokemon feel like a true and important event.

Lucky indeed...still soft resetting for chespin.
Hope you can get one soon! Is there an estimate of the chances of getting one?

Shengar

Uhhhhhhhhh..... I have half the mind to get the digital version but..... Is this true? Don't want to spend 40 bucks for something that doesn't work and cannot be traded back....

It's a problem that usually appeared on digital version, but apparently the problem didn't persist on all people who used digital copies. If I'm not wrong, I've seen some people experiencing problem with their digital copies of SMT IV but not all. So maybe having a good constant internet connection and pick a god and pray would the best solution. Well, if it didn't work you could redownload it.

Send their Customer Services and e-mail and they'll refund the delivery charge no problem.

Yep, just did that. I'm not too fussed, I'm gonna be busy for a lot of this weekend anyway. I'm just getting sick of paying extra for next day delivery with Amazon, and them sending it with the Royal Mail. The funny thing is, I always get stuff the next day with First Class Royal Mail with any other website, but it always comes late with Amazon.

Oh well, got my money back so I can't really complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom