• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OceanBlue

Pikachu seem to come in waves. I saw two in a row when I first entered the forest and didn't catch either of them. After about two hours now I've encountered three in a row lol.

Sadist

Wondertrade is awesome btw. Caught Pansage and Panpour myself, but got a (Japanese) Pansear. Now I have all three of 'em in my dex.

pariah164

Look at this coy motherfucker.

9MvsG8K.jpg

Yeah they had plushies at the GameStop... I was first in, so I got the only Froakie they had. They had one Fennekin, 2 Pikachus, 2 Chespins. With 15 people in the line, they probably sold fast.

FrsDvl

Sweet. I couldn't afford the game cause I'm in the middle of moving. My mom showed up today and bought X for me! It was like Red/Blue all over again.

Can't wait to start playing this asap.

Ashodin

Sweet. I couldn't afford the game cause I'm in the middle of moving. My mom showed up today and bought X for me! It was like Red/Blue all over again.

Can't wait to start playing this asap.
You're not going to believe this, but they made an effort for it to feel like red and blue again. You meet gen one pokemon early. Pidgey, Caterpie... nostalgia

kuppy

Couldn't stand the hype anymore, and decided to download the game, although I still have that huge backlog I wanted to tackle.

So yeah, pretty happy now, will be my first attempt at the nuzlocke challenge and my reentry to Pokemon after Crystal. I guess I'll send out some PMs asking for friend invite.

#TeamY here

DedValve

Banned
I still need the green monkey pokemon to complete my powerpuff girls collection.

Also I finally, FINALLY got that motherfucking ralts, and it's male too. What should I name him?

Ashodin

Couldn't stand the hype anymore, and decided to download the game, although I still have that huge backlog I wanted to tackle.

So yeah, pretty happy now, will be my first attempt at the nuzlocke challenge and my reentry to Pokemon after Crystal. I guess I'll send out some PMs asking for friend invite.

#TeamY here
Team yyyyy! :)

FC is 4553 9968 7789

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
What nature should I go for for froakie?

I'm assuming Adamant? His final evo definitely looks it would be a physical-based pokemon from an design perspective.

I've played for about 30 minutes and I'm really liking it so far.

This seems like a pretty big jump from B/W.

I ended up playing as the boy. I hope he has some decent customization options. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom