• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahdurian

woooo

Wartortle Lvl19
Quiladin Lvl19
Pidgeotto Lvl19
Butterfree Lvl16
Pikachu Lvl15
Torchic Lvl10

Is there a list of area-Pokemon? I just got to Parfum House so kinda wanna change my team up if possible

Ultimadrago

Anyone think it's going to outsell GTA V?

imageybsaq.png

Saganator

Incoming newb question. I'm getting this for my 7 year old. I played red a looong time ago, I liked it but didn't have my own gameboy. I kind of want to play this new one but is it possible to have 2 seperate saves on the 3ds? I don't want to mess up his game when I play.

Sadist

I'm at route 6
the palace
and I have no idea how to tell the girl where to wait with the "puzzle". It's dreadfully simple, but she keeps follwing me :p

Dr. Buni

I want to know if there is a Dusk Stone available before the post game. If not, I will replace
Honedge
with something else.

Squall516

Should be possible. It just takes time. Starters always have pretty stupidly low rates of being female.

Standard builds for Blzaiken tend to be either Jolly or Adamant. You don't want to go -Atk because it's high physical is one of Blaze's main benefits.

ahh ok so jolly is prob good then bc it will boost its meh spd since it already had decent atk. But i was also planning on using charizard and hes going to be physical too right so i was going to get him as adamant probably. so wasnt sure if it was good to have two fire types that were that similar

Incoming newb question. I'm getting this for my 7 year old. I played red a looong time ago on a gba emulator, I liked it but playing it on my pc wasn't that great. I kind of want to play this new one but is it possible to have 2 seperate saves on the 3ds? I don't want to mess up his game when I play.

Only 1 save due to save state abuses that can happen.

Also, talk of piracy is banned here.

yami4ct

Incoming newb question. I'm getting this for my 7 year old. I played red a looong time ago on a gba emulator, I liked it but playing it on my pc wasn't that great. I kind of want to play this new one but is it possible to have 2 seperate saves on the 3ds? I don't want to mess up his game when I play.

Before the game came out, people were speculating that with the digital version you can install the game on 2 separate SD cards and switch those out to have two separate saves. Not sure if that panned out. Barring that, only other way would to be have separate copies of the game.

yami4ct

ahh ok so jolly is prob good then bc it will boost its meh spd since it already had decent atk. But i was also planning on using charizard and hes going to be physical too right so i was going to get him as adamant probably. so wasnt sure if it was good to have two fire types that were that similar

Having two similar pokemon like that would probably be bad on a competitive team, but for in-game pretty much anything goes.

Juice

Wait how do I get the exp share item? I can't find it. Npc at the first town? The very very first one? I'm at saluntine forest. Too far?

I should not have read this thread. I haven't had much to do at work, so I read GAF and twitter. Well. After work I went to my local retailer and bought this:
(I got a nice X themed case for my 3DS for free with the game purchase :))

Anyway, I have a question, I got a pokemon which I want in my roster, but it is transferred to my first box. How do I access the pokebox? I am still in the first forest...

Ark

Wait how do I get the exp share item? I can't find it. Npc at the first town? The very very first one? I'm at saluntine forest. Too far?

You need need to beat the first gym and then try to leave the town by the left exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom