• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Seriously, it's so freaking annoying, especially in Luminose...

It's more annoying in the grass especially the tall grass, as you can't use the circle pad to run.

Seriously did no one at Game Freak thought that might have been a problem and should at least give the player an option to use the circle pad to run.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone know in which one is it possible to catch Scyther? That's the only thing that defines whether I pick X or Y.

Domstercool

God damn. I played this none stop since Thurs 6pm (uk person here) and I've just beat the main game. Watching those credits.

Completely hooked me in, haven't been this hooked on a Pokemon game since the original Gold/Silver. It's just so good. I spent over 33 hours with it, haha. :D

Roto13

If nobody wants to trade their Chespin or Froakie for my Fennekin, would someone at least be willing to let me hold their Froakie for a second so I can have "seen" it and look for it on the GTS? :p

ivysaur12

Banned
Has anyone found a Dawn or Dusk Stone yet? I know it's in Super Secret Training, but just wondering if they're around earlier in the game.

Oh my god the online is amazing.

It's more annoying in the grass especially the tall grass, as you can't use the circle pad to run.

Seriously did no one at Game Freak thought that might have been a problem and should at least give the player an option to use the circle pad to run.

What are you guys even complaining about. Use the dpad to walk and hold B to run like every other Pokemon game. Like, what is so difficult about this? Use roller skates like you would use the bike.

Darko

I caught a Pidgey!
black-girl-crying-fist-pump-gif.gif

Saprol

If nobody wants to trade their Chespin or Froakie for my Fennekin, would someone at least be willing to let me hold their Froakie for a second so I can have "seen" it and look for it on the GTS? :p
I've got a spare I could trade you.

4484-7839-5011

ivysaur12

Banned
I'm in Ambrette Town and my team is:

Azumarill
Kirlia
Rhyhorn
Charmeleon
Honedge
Quilladin

How does that look? Too many weaknesses?

[S9] taeZaKi

Neo Member
Nope. Once you choose a language you have to stick to it until the end unless you start a new game.

Can someone else also confirm this? Though I guess you'd have to finish the game first.

Had a friend tell me that after he chose the language, it was irreversible at that point. He didn't even make a New Game yet. Just chose the language and reset the game.

I love how half this thread is grinding or soft resetting for something.

OCD bros

Yea I stopped training that way. I just roll with what I catch and give everybody face time. Then pick the strongest overall in the end, with a pretty solid type spread. It's more challenging and fun now

Shahadan

I have spare Chespins and I don't have a Fennekin ... ;(

Mupod

I have an entire box full of Froakies because the game won't give me one with a Naive nature. I need to fiddle with this router's settings before I can give them away though.

SaberVulcan

Added myself to the list o' names, but if anyone wants some Poke-pals my DS code is 5129-0658-4329. Feel free to add and PM me or post your code so we can mooch off of each others friend safari. And battle and stuff, if you want.

Sora_N

I have an entire box full of Froakies because the game won't give me one with a Naive nature. I need to fiddle with this router's settings before I can give them away though.

Can you hold one for me please? Not home for 2 hours though.

Jintor

So this holding L to check what a move does thing doesn't work

Obviously I can just check from the summary menu but it's pretty clunky

Beelzebub

Just started the game...so theres a Wii U in your room?... "Look its a Wii U! The Gamepad has a screen!" lol shameful Wii U advertising forever etched in pokemon x/y

Kenai

I think I am gonna catch some extra Swirlexs and Claunchers to hand out. Version exclusives should be fairly desirable.

Just started the game...so theres a Wii U in your room?... "Look its a Wii U! The Gamepad has a screen!" lol shameful Wii U advertising forever etched in pokemon x/y

Nintendo's current console is always in your player's room in every Pokemon game.

Player_Bedroom_RBY.png

Player_Bedroom_RS.png

Player_Bedroom_DPPt.png

Player_Bedroom_BW.png

Edit: Apparently there's none in Silver/Gold. Completely forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom