• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

Free Froakies for everybody!

I finally got my Naive nature so I have a box full of leftovers to give away. Only got a few females though, and I'll be giving those away first.

My FC is in my profile, I've never done this before so bear with me if it takes a little bit.

Also, I'm not asking for anything specific, but if you have Pokerus GIVE IT TO ME NOW. I would also not mind the other starters or charmander/squirtle. But I'm just giving away frogs so if you don't wanna, you don't have to give me anything.

I'll take one.

Added and PM'd.

Esura

Banned
I wish I gotten a female Fennelkin but I'm not restarting over and over for the luck of the draw. I deal with the male one....

Mupod

Do you need any version exclusives? I would like one but i would prefer to give you something you need since I can't breed my Chespin yet.

I have X, but my little brother has Y so I could get them myself if I wanted. But anything would do.

I finally got my Naive nature so I have a box full of leftovers to give away. Only got a few females though, and I'll be giving those away first.

My FC is in my profile, I've never done this before so bear with me if it takes a little bit.

Also, I'm not asking for anything specific, but if you have Pokerus GIVE IT TO ME NOW. I would also not mind the other starters or charmander/squirtle. But I'm just giving away frogs so if you don't wanna, you don't have to give me anything.

edit: nvm, thought I picked Fennekin for a sec. Don't need one.

Kouriozan

Still no shiny for me, but that's not new, I played every Pokémon gen and never got one. (Minus Red Gyarados in Gold and Heart Gold)

Unicorn

Yup!

Got it on my fifth start. The first 4 were made so a GAFfer and me could get all 3 starters. Somehow I got lucky on my fourth (and definitive) restart, and the Pokemon I chose to be my main turned out to be shiny.

When do you get to see if they are shiny? when you pick or afterwards, looking in your team?

KLonso

Does anyone know where I can get more Honeys? I don't want to use them up on hordes early in the game if they're hard to come by

Keyouta

Whoops

Magnus

Added and pm'd!

Pau

Got it on my fifth start. The first 4 were made so a GAFfer and me could get all 3 starters. Somehow I got lucky on my fourth (and definitive) restart, and the Pokemon I chose to be my main turned out to be shiny.
Man, some people have all the luck! :O

Neo Child

Banned
I really can't believe how much I dislike not being able to take off the Roller Skates once you get them. Would it have been so terrible to make them a Key Item like the Bike, or to have them replace the Running Shoes on the B Button?

It's like GameFreak is just trying to beat you over the head with: "There's a Circle Pad! See!? Circle Pad! It's so cool!"

I know you can walk normally with the D-Pad, but it's kind of low and uncomfortable on an XL, and it makes diagonals awkward.

solution: equip the itemfinder. you can then use the circle pad to move about in the 8 directions AND you get the added bonus of being able to find hidden items.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Okay...

Target? Nope. Had X, but I wanted Y.
Target 2? Nope. Sold out.
Walmart? Nope. Sold out.
Gamestop? Nope. Three on hold, none for sale.
Best Buy? Nope. Sold out.
Best Buy 2? Two copies of Y, no X.

IT'S MINE. FINALLY. And I bought some Pepsi and SoCo because dammit I need it.

man you must really hate the idea of digital downloads

Unbounded

I have three pokemon with pokerus. Can anyone explain how it works/what's good about it to me?

EDIT: Also, how to spread it would be nice too.

The Hermit

I live in Brazil and I can count in my hand the times i've seen a 3DS being played in the streets/ shopping malls.
Today I saw 3 and they were all playing Pokemon.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
When do you get to see if they are shiny? when you pick or afterwards, looking in your team?
I found out during the first battle,
the one with the girl
. I noticed my Fennekin looked odd, it was much more silver-colored than the one I got before for our fellow GAFfer, and it sparkled when it got out of the pokeball.

Of all the games I've played (not many, to be honest: Blue, Yellow, Gold, FireRed, LeafGreen, less than half of Emerald and first town of Platinum), this is the first time I've seen a shiny mon, and of course the first time I've owned one.

The little icon in menues and such is the regular one, as was the model shown in the Pokemon selection at the beginning (though I wasn't paying much attention at this point, but I'm still sure it was the plain, non-shiny version).

Man, some people have all the luck! :O
Haha, the saddest thing is that since I know nothing about the metagame, IVs, EVs, natures or proper training, I'm probably going to ruin this mon. I'm not worthy :(

Mupod

Thanks TONS for the Froakie Mupod! I was rushing back to find something better, but I hope that Bagon is ok.

Salamence is my favorite and I have a level 100 one I've had since Ruby/Sapphire...but I can't get him in this game until December, so that's awesome.

But seriously you guys, I need to know your friend codes. I got a lot of PMs and nobody did it right, lol

Kenai

Salamence is my favorite and I have a level 100 one I've had since Ruby/Sapphire...but I can't get him in this game until December, so that's awesome.

But seriously you guys, I need to know your friend codes. I got a lot of PMs and nobody did it right, lol

I was wondering why you got to me so fast lol. Glad I picked a favorite of yours.

kirblar

Mine's in there! 0189-8277-9871

edit: im an idiot and copied the wrong code.

Busaiku

Why the heck is there no Area completion thing anymore.
How in the world am I supposed to know if I got every Pokemon possible.

sonto340

Just got home from work, and decided to buy X on the way.
I've been on blackout since they announced mega evolutions, so I'm pretty hype. Almost feels like I'm starting red for the first time.

Strider

Wonder Trade is seriously the greatest feature ever. It's soooo addicting. Just traded for a level 26 Pidgeotto which replaced the level 13 Pidgey I had been using.

Fireblend

Banned
I live in Brazil and I can count in my hand the times i've seen a 3DS being played in the streets/ shopping malls.
Today I saw 3 and they were all playing Pokemon.
Same deal here in Costa Rica. Pokemon is magic; my gf was playing in the bus and streetpassed at least 3 other people on the same bus also playing it.

Kenai

Good Rod is Coumarine City for those asking.

Are final starters still a spoiler because
Delphox
wrecks shit.

I thought
Chestnaught
's typing would be more of a problem than it is (specially since mine got a naughty nature), but he is quite reliable.

Still laughing a bit to myself that i thought the first would be any type of problem
when he learned Rollout at level 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom