• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that there is a male ralts, it's that in two hours (wasn't keeping track haha) I've murdered about 10 male Ralts, and have yet to see a female. They are a myth.

Sandfox

I just got a Lucky Egg so now its time for me to evolve some Pokemon I guess.

It's not that there is a male ralts, it's that in two hours (wasn't keeping track haha) I've murdered about 10 male Ralts, and have yet to see a female. They are a myth.

My Ralts is female lol.

Kenai

I am glad i got mine so quick, especially since I was almost on team Fennekin til I could not get a female after 12 resets.

FSLink

Banned
Haha, the saddest thing is that since I know nothing about the metagame, IVs, EVs, natures or proper training, I'm probably going to ruin this mon. I'm not worthy :(

You should learn some of that stuff later on, it's tons of fun, and they made it easier than ever in this game. Plus you can reset "EVs" with Super Training so you can't ruin it, you can always "fix" it.

Haven't really been into Pokemon since Red/Blue, even though I dabbled in B&W in never really grabbed me in the same way. It's still very early days (haven't even got my first badge) but I'm loving my experience so far, and all these Pokemon are new for me :)

Just got the roller blades, I'm guessing I can't remove them? I don't like how fast I move now...

I thought
Chestnaught
's typing would be more of a problem than it is (specially since mine got a naughty nature), but he is quite reliable.

Still laughing a bit to myself that i thought the first would be any type of problem
when he learned Rollout at level 8

My
Delphox
would ruin your
Chestnaught
;) He just learnt
Flamethrower
and also knows
Psyshock
!

neoxdonut

Free Froakies for everybody!

I finally got my Naive nature so I have a box full of leftovers to give away. Only got a few females though, and I'll be giving those away first.

My FC is in my profile, I've never done this before so bear with me if it takes a little bit.

Also, I'm not asking for anything specific, but if you have Pokerus GIVE IT TO ME NOW. I would also not mind the other starters or charmander/squirtle. But I'm just giving away frogs so if you don't wanna, you don't have to give me anything.
Thank you very much for the Froakie!

_Isaac

I've never really played through a Pokemon game before, so I was hoping this might be my first real attempt at it. My sister just bought it, but now she's telling me that there's only one save file. That is just really bizarre. Now, I won't get to try it. I don't want to buy a whole extra copy. :/

Roto13

Haha excellent, let me know when you're good to go! I think I should have you on my list from AC right?

I think we've added each other before but I might have deleted you at some point. My friends list is maxed out so I pretty much just delete a random person when I need to add someone new.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
You should learn some of that stuff later on, it's tons of fun, and they made it easier than ever in this game. Plus you can reset "EVs" with Super Training so you can't ruin it, you can always "fix" it.
I will do that then, thanks! But first I plan on enjoying the game in a casual way, as I did with the other games I've played.

But yeah, it may be worth it to get a little more serious with this. Once I reach the end game, that is.

Teknoman

Haven't really been into Pokemon since Red/Blue, even though I dabbled in B&W in never really grabbed me in the same way. It's still very early days (haven't even got my first badge) but I'm loving my experience so far, and all these Pokemon are new for me :)

Just got the roller blades, I'm guessing I can't remove them? I don't like how fast I move now...

D-pad to walk normally after you get the blades.

ramyeon

I think we've added each other before but I might have deleted you at some point. My friends list is maxed out so I pretty much just delete a random person when I need to add someone new.
No worries! My FC is 2766-8382-3106 if you need to add me again :) trainer name is Rami!

Raxious

got a tyrunt that I wont be using. Anyone interested into trading it for one of the starter pokemons? no Froakie or Charmander.

beastmode

Just found out what the last evo for the fire starter is and I want to restart. What happens to my Global Link thingy and can I get another Torchic?

Kenai

My
Delphox
would ruin your
Chestnaught
;) He just learnt
Flamethrower
and also knows
Psyshock
!

Well, i certainly hope so, considering the typing. :p
I totes am gonna have Focus Sash + *insert uber Rock Attack here once my breeding is done, should be fun

Mupod

Mu, you're showing up on my end now too in the 3DS, just not in game

edit: now you do!

I have to disconnect ingame in order to add people. And my internet here is total garbage, it's this cellular crap.

Also, I've totally lost track of who I have given frogs to so far. Out of females too!

D-pad to walk normally after you get the blades.

Oh ok thanks, haven't even used the d-pad ;)

I honestly can't remember all the type vs type except for the basic water/fire/grass ones. Do they tell you in -game the intricacies of effectiveness or should I look that up separately?

Also where do I find my friend code?

jokkir

Is there a point getting Fenneken when *spoils

You plan on getting Charizard for the Mega form? I'm having a hard time choosing what starter to get lol

Magnus

I have to disconnect ingame in order to add people. And my internet here is total garbage, it's this cellular crap.

Also, I've totally lost track of who I have given frogs to so far. Out of females too!

No pressure man! Play the game and enjoy it for now, lol.

If you get around to wanting to give out more, I'll show up as either budrickton or Redfield (unsure which name the game uses) and my FC is:

3351-4144-1727

Anyone can add me!

Xclash

can't grow facial hair

Yea my bad about not being able to accept your trade request. When I saw it pop up on my screen, I got trapped into a random battle.

Sandfox

I'm really surprised that they put Unwavering Emotions in this game which is cool because its one of my favorite themes from BW.

Ultimadrago

I have three pokemon with pokerus. Can anyone explain how it works/what's good about it to me?

EDIT: Also, how to spread it would be nice too.

Pokerus is a harmless disease that causes Pokemon to gain double EVs (at least in battles, unsure about Super Training). You can spread it by keeping it next to healthy Pokemon in the party. It only spreads while a Pokemon is infected, however. Once they are cured, the Pokemon will get double EVs forever, but they can no longer spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom