• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

Ok. Battery going low.

1 more battle then I'll save
*A shiny pikachu appears*

3ds goes off

tumblr_m22evv88PY1rn95k2o4_250.gif

Are you serious? RIP

pix

Does anyone want to trade any Y exclusive to me for a Swirlix (X Exclusive)?

If so my Friend code is 4356-0053-5883

jokkir

Last call for Froakies if you want one. My friend code is in my profile, shoot me a PM with yours.

Also if I added you already and forgot to trade you, just send me a trade request.

Aw man, I want one but I'm still at the beginning... :(

EDIT - Oh wait, you don't even need to be far to trade. I'm down for it if still available

I've only slept for 3 hours since the games came out and I only have 2 badges. 14 hrs in. This game seems super long. I'm normally not anywhere near this slow. This game is just so good and if I wasn't too busy playing the game, I'd go add a lot of you guys because the online features are amazing. I guess low expectations will do that, but I'm still really impressed.

Anyway, anyone know where to catch a Dedenne? And while I'm asking, how about Skrelp/Clauncher/Klefki/Goomy?
Dedenne is in Route 11.
Skrelp/Clauncher is in Route 8 but you need a Good Rod.

Tygamr

Just started playing. The walking is ew... Seriously, playing with the circle pad is so awkward. Why did they do it that way... This will bug me for the rest of the game... Digital movement sucks :(

daripad

Just started playing. The walking is ew... Seriously, playing with the circle pad is so awkward. Why did they do it that way... This will bug me for the rest of the game... Digital movement sucks :(
Believe me, you will get used to it and you'll move faster later in the game

Stulaw

Do the shinies sparkle like in the previous games?
Also, I've just got past the second gym, I have a meadow pattern Vivilion, and I chose Fennekin and Squirtle as my starters.

Also, I got an Eevee, anyone know how it evolves into Sylveon?

Berordn

Do we unlock more Boxes on the PC's later in game?

It's probably like B/W where you unlock them as you fill up the boxes you already have.

Roller skates suck.

I thought they were pretty bad at first, but I've gotten used to them. Learning all the little tricks with them (like dashing and weaving) was fun and you just tap the D-Pad to realign yourself with the grid when you need to examine stuff.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Where do you get the Exp Share? My friend is asking me, and I already forgot, lol.

Man. I had to turn off exp share. My Pokemon are all 28-29 and I haven't hit the second gym yet. They'll stop obeying me in one level. :X

That's not how pokemon work. Anything that you are the original trainer of will obey you forever. The badge level-limits are only for things you get in trades. It's always been that way, even in red and blue.

Ultimadrago

where do you find your FC.?

I wanted to post it so if someone wanted to they could add me.

The orange Smiley face on your 3DS's home screen.

Do the shinies sparkle like in the previous games?
Also, I've just got past the second gym, I have a meadow pattern Vivilion, and I chose Fennekin and Squirtle as my starters.

Also, I got an Eevee, anyone know how it evolves into Sylveon?

1. Yes.

2. I believe it has to do with maxing its affection in PokeAmi.

Moonlight

Banned
Last call for Froakies if you want one. My friend code is in my profile, shoot me a PM with yours.

Also if I added you already and forgot to trade you, just send me a trade request.
PM'd you.

Also, FC for anyone interested: 3668-7701-9486

PM me your own.

Vivillon is so cool. I didn't even know you could get different wing patterns. I looked it up and there were like
so far. I got Modern.
Really? I've run into too many Pikachu to count. Even right outside the forest.

Now Pancham? Rare as hell. I ran into one female and never again.
Really, I ran into at least two or three. Pancham is probably my favorite new Pokemon so far.

Dr. Buni

Malamar's cry is terrifying >_>

I asked twice here but I will ask again, can someone breed me a Chespin, please? I can give a baby Fennekin in exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom