• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the way I'm playing it it's fine. Being defeated for once is a nice feeling instead of just stomping everybody.

He wrecked me. And I'm using Exp. Share to level up my not Braixen Pokemon/catch weaker Pokemon (like my Spritzee) up (I want to level up my starter normally, haha). Died in that gym like five times, mostly because every Pokemon I brought with me was weak to Rock :/

ivysaur12

Banned
Is there a notification if your GTS trade goes through? Or do I just need to check periodically?

Also, any luck on finding a Dawn or Dusk stone anywhere?

Teknoman

Pls help. I don't want to wear a hat. I can't stand to look at this horrible felt nightmare hat and replacing it with a baseball hat or...... A fedora, will not make things better. If this hat thing is permanent then this game gets a -100/10

So far it seems like you're permahatted, unless there is an option I dont know about. I know you can remove accessories. Try to remove everything at the changing room.

Feep

Banned
Should I be looking to trade starters with fellow GAFfers to fill out my Pokedex? If anyone's down, I've got Chespin.

Espada

Holy crap, I got a Timid Female Charmander on my first try. Loving this game so far, though I definitely need a break to refuel.

Mupod

Should I be looking to trade starters with fellow GAFfers to fill out my Pokedex? If anyone's down, I've got Chespin.

I still have some Froakies left over from breeding despite trying my hardest to get rid of all the little bastards. Don't worry about trading back and forth, unless you've got some extras.

I've been giving them away, so junk is fine. My FC is in my profile.

Was kind of hoping someone else was breeding starters but the funny random shit I've been getting is fine too.

I updated my profile with mine. I haven't reached the point where I can start breeding but I've got a female Chespin so I'll start cooking some up soon

Once again the 3D models really breathe new life into some Pokemon.

Mienfu is cute and badass.

and the same damn time

Seriously! Everything looks so good in 3D! I also love the touches that each Pokemon has - I love Braixen's wand twirl after an Ember, and Mr. Mime's miming as someone mentioned earlier.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Oh man, when you get foreign Pokemon, your PokeDex shows which ones you've gotten from other languages and lets you see their foreign entries.

I loved getting foreign Pokemon in IV/V and filling out the globe, this is awesome!

DMG-01

Oh man, when you get foreign Pokemon, your PokeDex shows which ones you've gotten from other languages and lets you see their foreign entries.

I loved getting foreign Pokemon in IV/V and filling out the globe, this is awesome!

Now you get to catch 'em all seven times! What's more, I think if you get a foreign Pokémon that's new to you, you get both that language's entry for it, but also your cart's language.

Mupod

Holy crap I can't believe I got rid of all those Froakies. Alright, that's enough of that for now, back to actually playing

MicH

Inverse battles are an awesome idea

Also my team is the best. Delphox, Florges, Blastoise, Pikachu, Pangaro and Talonflame. Wrecking shit up!

Ferga

What's a recommended honedge nature?

I'm thinking of using him for a majority of the game. I'm guessing something that boosts his attack stat.

Trey

What's a recommended honedge nature?

I'm thinking of using him for a majority of the game. I'm guessing something that boosts his attack stat.

He can switch up, so honestly you can go either way I guess. I'm going for a calm nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom