• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Floette is level 35 and it's best Fairy move is still Fairy Wind.

That's good to hear. I hope Florges learn something better eventually. Would suck if I'm still using Fairy Wind on the Elite 4.

How does Inkay evolve? Level 30 so far and nothing.

Is it a spoiler if nobody's going to know unless they're told? lol

Turn the 3DS upside down when it levels up. Or something like that. Might have to be holding a certain item.

Shahadan

What's the method to evolve Honedge? Lvl or bullshit like having another one in the party during a moonless night while rollerskating clockwise for twelve minutes?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Did the Double Battle in the restaurant in Lumiose, the chef told me I reminded him of one of the Elite Four members, weird.

2 questions!

1 - What old game starters can you get in this game?

2 - I saw a sweet gif of the grass starter final evolution, is there any more sweet gifs of the starters in final form?

Busaiku

Alright, managed to reset my stats.
Now, I still don't understand Super Training.

So do I get stats upon completion of the Super Training Balloon thing?
Or do I have to follow up with the item that I get with that?

2 questions!

1 - What old game starters can you get in this game?

2 - I saw a sweet gif of the grass starter final evolution, is there any more sweet gifs of the starters in final form?

Can't offer any gifs but as far as starters, you get a choice of the gen I starters as well as Torchic with a mega stone for getting the game before January

Nori Chan

After 12 hours of playtime on the first day of the release, I have seen 181 Pokemon and I have 5 badges. I don't think I have ever played that much in a Pokemon game ever in one day. I absolutely love this game and enjoying it. I'm kind of sad how there is a little bit post game but I am enjoying it now. This is my team so far. I love exp share and amulet coin.

Greninja lvl 49
Blaziken lvl 50
Venasaur lvl 42
Alakazam lvl 42
Aurorus lvl 39
Krokorok lvl 33

Hope everyone had a great day today too. Pokemon is back ladies and gentlemen.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
was last post of last page so reposting

Got pokemon X with no research. I need a Cloyster in my life. If anyone is feeling generous enough to make my dream come true, please pm.

Cerity

Alright, managed to reset my stats.
Now, I still don't understand Super Training.

So do I get stats upon completion of the Super Training Balloon thing?
Or do I have to follow up with the item that I get with that?

Both.

They're not immediate, the way I'm seeing it right now is that the green hexagon is your pokemon's current stats and the yellow is it's projected stats at lvl 100.

greg400

Banned
What's everyone's current play time? Curious to see if this is on par or surpasses previous generations in terms of single-player length.

Kenai

Wow I was planning on going to bed like an hour ago but I found that video studio. I'm seriously not sure if it's the best or the worst thing ever, but I'm nowhere near done with it.

Does Floette evolve normally or do I have to do something? I want it to evolve so I can try a new Pokémon lol

If it's the Flabebe evo i think it needs a shiny stone.

was last post of last page so reposting

Got pokemon X with no research. I need a Cloyster in my life. If anyone is feeling generous enough to make my dream come true, please pm.

I got a Shellder. Can you not catch them in X?

My friend code is 2320-6152-0406.

Not sure how trading works in this game.

Just beat the second gym with a little over ten hours played. Really great first day; I'm loving it so far. Current team:

Braixen
Fletchinder
Vivillon
Pancham
Tyrunt
Floette

blamite

I'm a little confused about what StreetPass is supposed to do in these games. I set it up and got a couple passes, but I checked the PSS and nothing showed up there or in any of the other obvious places I looked. I just got the first badge, so is it just something I have to progress further to unlock?

Forkball

Yeah I evolved my Inkay by turning my 3DS upside down during the battle where leveled up when it hit 31. Pretty amusing. It also tried to learn Light Screen twice. NO.

matt360

After 12 hours of playtime on the first day of the release, I have seen 181 Pokemon and I have 5 badges. I don't think I have ever played that much in a Pokemon game ever in one day. I absolutely love this game and enjoying it. I'm kind of sad how there is a little bit post game but I am enjoying it now. This is my team so far. I love exp share and amulet coin.

Greninja lvl 49
Blaziken lvl 50
Venasaur lvl 42
Alakazam lvl 42
Aurorus lvl 39
Krokorok lvl 33

Hope everyone had a great day today too. Pokemon is back ladies and gentlemen.

Jesus Christ, how?! I'm already at 7 hours and I'm only just about to leave that Paris-looking town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom