• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_N

Wow I'm a little disappointed Fletchinder is
Fire/Flying
, didn't think there'd be so many of that type. Maybe I should make a full team lol.

EDIT: Anyone else notice that Flabébé has (at least) 2 different colours? I have a pink and a yellow/tan-ish one.

johnsmith

remember me
Do you people going for shiny starters realize that the odds of that happening are 1/8192?

Just forget about it and use breeding to improve your chances to 1/1024 (assuming the Masuda Method and shiny charm are still in the game).

Eusis

Do you people going for shiny starters realize that the odds of that happening are 1/8192?

Just forget about it and use breeding to improve your chances to 1/1024 (assuming the Masuda Method and shiny charm are still in the game).
Yeah, it baffles me people are going for it. Going for certain natures, OK, and going for a female one can pay off greatly in the long run (or at least the short run when you want other starters), but Shiny? You won't get a Shiny from breeding, and the effort for little gain just isn't worth it.

Moxx19

Banned
Just beat the 4th gym.

My team:

Zangoose
Roselia
Siglyph
Charizard
Pancham's evo (forget the name)
Gredinja

Anyone know where to get a shiny stone so I can evolve Roselia?

Demon Ice

Banned
How are people getting Alakazam and Gengar on their teams so easily? Is there an alternate way to evolve Pokemon that used to only evolve when traded now?

Sora_N

Did my first Wonder Trades.

First one I got a Pansage, then I got Weedle. Sweet. I missed catching a Weedle earlier today!

Lumiose City is just a big waste of space. Make a town 20 time as big as a regular town, with the same amount of stuff to do as a regular town. Gamefreak stahp with this. It's not impressing anyone.

hemtae

Just beat the second gym with a team of skiddo/pancham/charmeleon/honedge

Honestly I regret not picking Chespin since it seems to me that Skiddo and Pancham are doing a job that he would be doing by himself and then I could find a way to squeeze that fossil dragon into my team. Oh well.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Dem lvl 7 stats LOL
ciRNrrY.jpg

Sora_N

Why do my pokemon randomly start holding items? My Zigzagoon has gotten random potions and now my Bunnelby has a full heal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom