• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
What the? Are shiny pokemon more common now or something? I just caught a Shiny Bidoof!!!!!! This is my first shiny pokemon ever in years of playing! I'm naming him Biff I hope he still makes a good HM slave lol.

Trued Wonder Trade for the first time - got this...

buxq0BW.png

I have no idea what it is, but I like it I like it

RkOwnage

I removed a couple of people from my 3DS friends list, but they're still appearing in the Pokemon friend's list. Any way to delete them?

javac

I used to hold buttons when catching a pokemon. Down and b and all that but not with X. I think it's easier to catch Pokemon in this game.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man this game is wonderful, having pss on and just randomly getting challenged to battles is what I've always dreamed about.

It's a real shame they scrapped the 3d, the game is so obviously handcrafted to be shown off in 3d. :/ it's real legitimate failure. This would probably have been the best 3d on the system.

Guys!!! I have been playing this game since yesterday and it´s awesome!!!

I have a question! Ditto appears??? If so... Anyone care to give me one? Is just to lay eggs to my friends.

<3

Oh man this game is wonderful, having pss on and just randomly getting challenged to battles is what I've always dreamed about.

It's a real shame they scrapped the 3d, the game is so obviously handcrafted to be shown off in 3d. :/ it's real legitimate failure. This would probably have been the best 3d on the system.

There is still 3D in battle right?

Oh and BTW this music is definitely fully orchestrated. Listening to the final in game tracks. It would be impossible to soundfont some of this stuff.

Sorian

Banned
That's because they have like a 1/8000 chance of appearing.

Either people are getting really lucky or that chance has gotten better with this new installment (which, I believe, is in line with what someone over at gamefreak said). Someone was posting earlier in this thread how he had caught two shinies already could be lying, could be lucky, could just be better odds now.

Does anyone know when/how Tyrunt evolves?

Word on the street was level 40. Someone feel free to correct me.

jokkir

3D really messes up the performance of the game for some reason. Go to a battle with 3D off and turn it on. The framerate looks like it drops in half >>

I've played 34 hours of this game. It's freakin' addicting as hell.
Does anyone wanna play a few battles or add each other?
Would love to get a Ninjask from someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom