• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaosWolf

I'm not turning it off despite realizing I have now no motivations to go into wild grass to grind and catch pokemon.

So I decided to create a second team who would be leveled up in wild grass for fun despite not being used.

... That said now the second team is over leveled too when I decided to find Plusle which took me 1 hour... I think I might create a third team...

False Swipe TM is available very early on.

ngower

Slowly making my way through this thread, but I have a few questions:

1. When should I evolve my Pikachu? I don't want to lose out on any essential moves.

2. Where can I find Eevee in the wild?

3. My team is very immune to Water types. Snorlax probably won't stay in this roster, but what could I do/what would be a good sixth? My fire-emphasis is mostly because I like fire starters, but I also plan to use their secondary types (fighting, dragon, etc) more heavily.

Tyrunt Lvl. 23
Snorlax Lvl. 22
Pikachu Lvl. 23
Braixen Lvl. 24
Combusken Lvl. 31
Charmeleon Lvl. 24

xk0sm0sx

I have to turn off experience share since half my team is from trade and it is leveling up too fast.

It's hard for me to turn off man. I do love it because I hated grinding new pokemon on the earlier pokemon games. It's such a sickening time saver. Yet if I send my main team to go grind in the wild grass they will be seriously overpowered.

Hence why I'm training two teams.

Renoir

so,,, I read the op.
i dont find the menu in game and i dont see the list of the gaf fam
says "quote it" to reveal

im puzzled

Sigmaah

*goes into Reflection Cave*

Wobbufett with Shadow Tag

*turns around and buys 25 Super Repels.*

LMFAO!!!

I ran into like 3 fucking wobbuffet in a matter of like 10 seconds from each encounter omfg that shit is annoying! I'm tryna run bitch wdf is this shadow tag bs haha.

The female Meowstic is really good. I made sure to get a female Espurr. Shadow Ball, Extransensory, Psychic and Signal Beam just from levelling up as well as Thunderbolt by TM. Does the male have different stats or is its movepool just different?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Cheers. :)

In that case, almost everyone in my area's playing this.

Massive meet-up confirmed.

Are you connected to the Internet (by tapping the icon in the upper-right)? If so, it will show people from around the world.

Also, a cool tip for those who don't know. You can turn off saving when connecting to the Internet in the options. Having to save every time I connected got annoying, so it's a nice little option, I think.

Addnan

Is there a way I can have to profiles/characters? My brother wants to play, but I can't work out if it's possible to make another character at the same time.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Can I go through the game without worrying about the EV training? I am obsessive compulsive with maximizing stat distribution, but I don't plan on competing with other people right now and just want to get through the game and experience it like I experienced Red/Blue back in the day.

Korosenai

Chesnaught as 70 base speed. I'm not sure if that's enough to build from to make maximizing his speed preferable over maximizing his bulk.

I suppose that depends on what kind of role you want him to play.
Hmmm good point.

How about an adamant or an impish nature build, putting 252 into attack and defense, and 4 into hp?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Can someone do me a favor and post a link of the googledoc (or other source) that shows where to catch what dudes? I'd rahter not go digging through this and the other thread to find it.

10250549905_4f2e6441e4_o.jpg

Can't afford much lol

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
First Pokemon game that made me cry about my wallet.

And not because of Pokemon supplies. But because of fashion.

SuperSah

Banned
10250549905_4f2e6441e4_o.jpg

Can't afford much lol

Is there a built in screenshot tool?

Are you connected to the Internet (by tapping the icon in the upper-right)? If so, it will show people from around the world.

Also, a cool tip for those who don't know. You can turn off saving when connecting to the Internet in the options. Having to save every time I connected got annoying, so it's a nice little option, I think.

Yeah, i'm on the Internet, thanks for telling me. :)

Makes life easier, I guess.

Also, I'll keep net saving, now the game saves at the speed of light anyways.

majorscud

Here is my 3DS friend code: 2019-9667-4601

I have Pokemon Y. I'd really love it if someone could throw a Ditto my way, but I'm still early in the game and understand I don't have much that is trade worthy.

Is there a built in screenshot tool?

Yeah, i'm on the Internet, thanks for telling me. :)

Makes life easier, I guess.

Also, I'll keep net saving, now the game saves at the speed of light anyways.
There's only photo post throughout the regions where you can take pictures. That's all I know. But it saves images to your SD card though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom