• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZerker12

Sorry guys, really basic question: How do you evolve Azurill? Says it becomes Marill if it's happy. How do I make it happy? Saw it mentioned somewhere that you have to walk around with that Pokemon a lot. Does it have to be the first one in the party or will it be OK just being in the party?

Basically leave it in your team, battle with it, don't let it faint and i think spend time with it in pokemon-amie

Blues1990

Sorry guys, really basic question: How do you evolve Azurill? Says it becomes Marill if it's happy. How do I make it happy? Saw it mentioned somewhere that you have to walk around with that Pokemon a lot. Does it have to be the first one in the party or will it be OK just being in the party?

It's important that you have Azurill in your party at all times. (In the older games, it takes around 250-odd steps to make a Pokemon's happiness level to increase by one). It's also important that he doesn't faint in battle, as it will cause you to lose one Happiness point.

It's important that you have Azurill in your party at all times. (In the older games, it takes around 250-odd steps to make a Pokemon's happiness level to increase by one). It's also important that he doesn't faint in battle, as it will cause you to lose one Happiness point.

Leveling up is the main way to get happiness really. If you raise them about 20 levels (roughly) without letting them faint and without feeding them any bitter herbs, they should evolve.

Okay, I've stopped at Badge 4 (so I can use fly) and am going through earlier Routes with a bag full of Ultra Balls, there are way too many Pokemon! In one route I've encountered
Nincada, Sentret, Honedge, Espurr, Venipede, and Audino
in one Route!

Shoyz

Guess I can't use the GTS? Tried twice and it forces me to power off my 3DS.

English Y on Japanese 3DS in the US, digital.

My gosh, the persistent online improvements to this game are staggering! And I had soo much fun with the PR video creator last night. Spent like 2 hours making a video. Pretty proud of how it turned out!

Btw, I would really love to add some more GAF friends.. You guys are awesome!

My FC is: 4253-3495-9513

Please add me! Thanks!

Nicko

0903 2750 1593

Added you.

m0t0k1

is there a way to reverse search on GTS say i have a bulbasaur and want to trade that so i can see what i can get for a bulbasaur. instead must choose 1 pokemon i want to trade for.

SuperSah

Banned
Me too dude, me too. I have Pokemon high-level 20 - mid-level 30. Is that closer to yours?
Care for a battle or two?
FC is 0516-7471-3292

I have a full set of unleveled byproducts under lvl 20. In a fight among friends the game will scale the level of all Pokemon up to 50.

Time to duel?

You really want to kick my ass, don't you? :v

Sure, why not, my code is 4425-2273-6142. You send the game invite. :)

EDIT: Game name is "Sahhh"

Dr. Buni

I lol'd so hard at the scene where
Shauna appears screaming out of nowhere with a Team Flare Grunt chasing her.

Blues1990

Leveling up is the main way to get happiness really. If you raise them about 20 levels (roughly) without letting them faint and without feeding them any bitter herbs, they should evolve.

Okay, I've stopped at Badge 4 (so I can use fly) and am going through earlier Routes with a bag full of Ultra Balls, there are way too many Pokemon! In one route I've encountered
Nincada, Sentret, Honedge, Espurr, Venipede, and Audino
in one Route!

I had gone through a similar experience while traveling. Truth be told, I wasn't expecting to see a lot of Pokemon from the previous generations to pop up on a frequent basis.

NA48

Neo Member
Does anyone here have an extra Adamant Honedge?

PM me if you do and would consider trading it for something. I'm still in early game Y, but hopefully we can work something out.

Also let me know if there's a proper trading OT - I took a look but didn't see one.

Caffeine

yes i caught a goomy >:)

Fairy is a lie, there is only Dragon.
Through Dragon, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
Lord Goomy shall free me.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
God damn, just checked the Lumiose Boutique and I need to grind around another mil today for the clothes.
Wish it was known whether the "coupon" exists or not.

OceanBlue

God damn, just checked the Lumiose Boutique and I need to grind around another mil today for the clothes.
Wish it was known whether the "coupon" exists or not.

Holy shit. I don't think I've ever had that much money in a Pokemon game. I guess I'm going to be grinding that battle mansion or whatever.

Izayoi

Banned
Is there a solid list of Pokemon available on each route yet?

My guide still hasn't arrived and I'm jonesing to start filling my 'dex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom