• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

Lots of tasks that take a while:

Got it from GameFaqs. Don't worry it's legit, I did it myself.
Nice, for the restaurants do you only have to go there once and do it? It doesn't change daily or something right? Did the 1 star place yesterday, also found 2 people who battled me in the alleys randomly just before.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Is there any way for Chickorita to appear in the game? I'd like to at least battle one so I can try to get it from GTS later.

Oh god!

Torchic wants to evolve...any reason I should delay it?

I think torchic learns flamethrower? Not positive on that I would google it.

edit: at level 25 torchic gets Fire Spin , I would definitely pick that up as theres no TM for it and neither of his subsequent evo's can learn that

Ellasman

Anyone use Wonder Trade to see what they can get for their unwanted Pokemon? It's interesting but I like to name my Pokemon so it really bothers me when I come across an Eevee named Diksweat.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Super Training and the Pokemon-Amie games are seriously addicting.

Just realized all the Training Bags are different Pokemon families...Speed is Zubat, HP is Azurill, Defense is Aron, and Power is Machop. I think Sp. Atk is Flabebe? Haven't got a Sp. Def one to check.

Sure my code is 0946 2273 7957. If you have a houndour or larion could you send one my way? If not it's fine just send me junk

Also anyone know how to change the MII I use? I have been using the guy from the MH3 commercials for too long

I also have Y, so I don't have either ):

0302-1078-2436

GamerSoul

Anyone use Wonder Trade to see what they can get for their unwanted Pokemon? It's interesting but I like to name my Pokemon so it really bothers me when I come across an Eevee named Diksweat.

Lol I want an eevee. I think I'm close to the route. And yea I've been doing that. I wanted to catch a lot of pokemon this time around so it works out. Today I've gotten some high level guys like kefka and pawniard. It is so random yet addicting.

Wait. So is it possible for someone to get Pokémon from the GBA/DS games, put them in their Pokébank, download them to X or Y, and trade them? Would be cool, could get early gen Pokémon that way if you didn't have the older consoles and games.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Delaying an evolution is never a bad thing is it?

Nope.

Any moves that the evolution would learn that you'd miss out on can be picked up by the Move Relearner (the opposite isn't true, the evolution can't relearn moves only the previous form knows).

Anura

I also have Y, so I don't have either ):

0302-1078-2436

Dang oh well. I will meet you on

Anyone want to trade me a houndour or larion for a pupatar or a Machoke? I could go catch an electrike as well

Edit: oooh a goomy. Nice trading with you ice, enjoy the skarmory

Super Training and the Pokemon-Amie games are seriously addicting.

Just realized all the Training Bags are different Pokemon families...Speed is Zubat, HP is Azurill, Defense is Aron, and Power is Machop. I think Sp. Atk is Flabebe? Haven't got a Sp. Def one to check.
Pretty sure Sp. Atk is Chandelure.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Wait. So is it possible for someone to get Pokémon from the GBA/DS games, put them in their Pokébank, download them to X or Y, and trade them? Would be cool, could get early gen Pokémon that way if you didn't have the older consoles and games.

Yes but you would need to transfer them to gen 5 as that is the only one compatible with Pokémon Bank.

Nice, for the restaurants do you only have to go there once and do it? It doesn't change daily or something right? Did the 1 star place yesterday, also found 2 people who battled me in the alleys randomly just before.

Not sure if it's a daily thing, I did all of this in one go.

I jsut got a female froakie with wish Bashful Nature. I she a keeper? I am shiny hunting, but after about an hour I just got my first female and I think it may be time to move on.

olala... I read online that Bashful may be a very bad nature :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom