• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

Whoo! Got an egg from Goomy and Tyrunt. Tyrunt had a Modest nature (The one I want for Goomy) so I made him hold an everstone, that should guarantee that nature right?

Kyzer

Banned
like 19 hours deep, just got my 2nd badge.

at lvl 35 I finally decided to evolve my Chespin, because im sure if it gains another type at 36 when it evolves, itll probably learn a move. pretty worth it to have seed bomb already though, got a 31 vivillon that REKS everything, and at 34 I finally decided to evolve squirtle, and my event torchic is now a blaziken at 36.

honedge is killer at 26 and i have a linoone thats like 28 and i literally dont use him, i just had him on my team as zig for pickup, but it turns out hes carrying his weight with Cut, Strength, and Rock Smash.

can anyone tell me why all pokemon are getting boosted experience as if they were traded?

Anura

Whoo! Got an egg from Goomy and Tyrunt. Tyrunt had a Modest nature (The one I want for Goomy) so I made him hold an everstone, that should guarantee that nature right?

If its still the same from before I think the mom needs to hold the stone for natures but i am not 100% sure on that

DMG-01

breeder best girl prove me wrong

There's a girl in the spooky swamp area that asks if you prefer 2D or 3D. She's one of those super creepy megamoe trainers too.

Anyone knows if the spanish option translates everything to spanish because I am afraid its a Spain translation and everything would be in spanish even the items and attacks.

Pokémon names are the same as in English, but, yeah, the other stuff is all in Spanish.

Korosenai

Wonder trade is amazing and I just got a level 32 goomy off the gts. Score.

Now to get a stupid ditto. What route can you find ditto? Or should i just trade for one on gts? People are asking for ridiculous things though.

ramyeon

If its still the same from before I think the mom needs to hold the stone for natures but i am not 100% sure on that
According to the wiki it changed to any gender in Gen IV and then in Gen V it's 100% if holding a stone for either gender, if both have one then it's 50/50.

Courage

Traded Pancham for a Helioptile. Now I'm gonna go get a Honedge and train it and finally retire Pidgeot from my party.

After that I should have:

• Charizard
  • Greninja
  • Heliolisk
  • Aegislash
  • Lucario
  • Tyruntrum

Anyone else have their 3DS crash every time they try and make a GTS trade?

I can send mine up for a trade just fine, but when I try to use the GTS to search and take Pokemon from others, it gives me an error

DMG-01

Just Miracle Traded away a Goomy to some lucky trainer for a... Pikachu. Eh, it could've been worse. :p

Is anyone else going Gen VI 'mons only for their team?

Zenaku

Gardevoir learns psychic at around 38-40. Can't remember which.

Also no, she hasn't naturally learnt any fairy type moves, but the fairy gym gives you a TM for a pretty strong one.

Gardevoir actually learns Moon Force (fairy move) at Lv85.

It's a special attack, with 95 power, 100 acc, and can reduce the opponents special attack, having 15 PP.

Roto13

Just Miracle Traded away a Goomy to some lucky trainer for a... Pikachu. Eh, it could've been worse. :p

I am. Though I might start using something from a past generation later just so I can have a mega evolution.

Tesseract

Banned
ijW6LwZ.png

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Gardevoir actually learns Moon Force (fairy move) at Lv85.

It's a special attack, with 95 power, 100 acc, and can reduce the opponents special attack, having 15 PP.

Yeesh, that's a high level.

Still, happy with what I'm running right now. Magic leaf, dazzling gleam, psychic and calm mind.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Evolving my 3rd Abra to a Kadabra, then trading him off. I'm determined to get a Gastly and a Bulbasaur.

I really want that Chikorita, though :/

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Yeah, but still debating whether I'm going to keep an old one for their mega evolution.

I think I'm overleveled. Level 30 right after meeting
Team Flare
for the first time. On one hand, it makes battles a lot easier. On the other, it forces me to get teach one of my Pokes False Swipe.

FSLink

Banned
Only 7 boxes...? ;(
wat. That's not enough.

Also is there a super rod somewhere?

Oh ok then I'm reassured, I thought they were pushing for PokeBank :p
I'm on Box 5 and only just noticed there weren't 15 already.

Nah, the NPC that runs the PC system says more appear when you fill them when you visit his house. Should be more than 7 :)

IIRC I heard the max you get is 30. Not sure.

Hulud

Would anyone with a River Vivillon or an Icy Snow Vivillon be willing to trade for my Modern Vivillon?

(pre-evo forms are cool too!)

ramyeon

I can confirm that males do 100% pass down their Nature if they're holding an ever stone! Now have 2 Modest Goomy's, might put one up on the GTC.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
For some reason I feel bad when my acquaintances are challenging me to a battle, but I'm in a battle in-game myself.
I wouldn't really accept the battle though.

Okay how the hell do I access the "ready button menu"? Its in the manual! That I press Y to open it! But how do I put things on it? Why can't I just hit a check mark like in BW?

Is Dragon-type not super-effective against Dragon anymore? I used Dragon Rage twice in a row on Fraxure/Axew and neither times did it say it was super effective. What is that about?

Busaiku

At 21 hours, I can finally take on the 2nd gym...
Is Dragon-type not super-effective against Dragon anymore? I used Dragon Rage twice in a row on Fraxure/Axew and neither times did it say it was super effective. What is that about?

Dragon Rage always does 40 damage no matter what, so Super Effective/Not Very Effective makes no difference.

cafemomo

lel, I don't think Club Nintendo won't let me register any more Pokemon Y codes.

Anyone want it? First one to quote, I'll PM it to ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom