• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this in the battle spot or just when challenging someone to a normal battle, though? Because in battle spot the only options I see are choosing whether or not the battle is single, triple, or whatever.

If the battle spot works like previous games, then pokemon at or above Lv 50 will be scaled down to 50, but pokemon below Lv 50 will be their actual levels.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I havent played Pokemon since GSC and this whole nature/wanting a female starter is confusing me. My Chespin is naughty nature and looking it up means +SpAttk and -Spdef.

I'm not sure what this means! Help please?

Don't worry about any of that, that stuff is for hardcore players. Just enjoy th game with whatever Ponemon you want.

ffdgh

Alright My full team is finally ev train and have max pokemonaie affection. Time to start the second gym!
KuGsj.gif

WHAAAAAAAÀAT
IIRC, there was a pic of a freshly bred Torchic with Speed Boost - I would have to check and see if it's accurate, or at least wait for a proper breeding guide to be made. It's a thing now that Hidden Abilities are everywhere in XY (horde battles, Friend Safari, etc.).

Morokh

Put 27 hours in during the week-end, just beat the fifth gym, and filled my third PC box.

Thank god for the two last gyms being so close, I could barely keep up with money with all the poke balls I have to buy xD

Not using the EXP Share and having a 6 poke team since pretty much the second gym makes it nicely challenging since your Pokemons are usually at the same level or less than the trainers you fight.

Now i'm at work, and i'm sad :(

The one I unlocked was from wearing stylish clothes from the boutique, I'm guessing they're all like that.

Could you tell me which clothes you were wearing? I have all the clothes from the Paris Boutique, and no combination seems to be triggering any new hair styles. The one you got looks awesome, and I'm jelly.

Marquis in Battle Chateau--hell yeah!

ramyeon

Could you tell me which clothes you were wearing? I have all the clothes from the Paris Boutique, and no combination seems to be triggering any new hair styles. The one you got looks awesome, and I'm jelly.

Marquis in Battle Chateau--hell yeah!
I was only wearing one thing from the boutique actually, the red plaid shirt. Other than that I was wearing the default boots, hat and glasses and the brown skinny jeans!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
The music in the Poke Ball Factory reminds me of Persona 4 Golden.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I'm really not a fan of all the cryptic "must be holding this item to evolve" or "have this type of pokemon in your party to evolve" type of crap. If the game must have it, at least provide tips or hints so a player can figure it out in game instead of having to search everything online.

Super disappointed that Gourgeist's different forms all look the same besides the actual size of the monster.

I guess you're gonna stay a Pumpkaboo forever friend.

I feel that both Gens 5 and 6 are both trying to emulate RBY in different ways. Gen 5 did it by being kind of a fresh start (only new Pokémon up until postgame) and Gen 6 does it by paying reverance to basically everything Gen 1.

The difference here is Gen 6 does it a lot better than Gen 5 (mostly because most of Gen 5's Pokémon are ugly and the Gen 6 Pokémon are mostly well-designed, along with the various mechanical changes and the new coat of paint)

Gen 5 just feels like bad filler now.

Trakan

The one I unlocked was from wearing stylish clothes from the boutique, I'm guessing they're all like that.

Thanks, would you happen to remember anything specific? I tried buying one or two things, but didn't get anything.

Edit: Saw your above post. Do you remember how far into the story you were?

I was only wearing one thing from the boutique actually, the red plaid shirt. Other than that I was wearing the default boots, hat and glasses and the brown skinny jeans!

Strange! I tried that before, and it didn't work, but I just tried on a random combination, and when checking out of the dressing room, some musical notes lit up as it showed the preview. I took that to meant "dis is it", and sure enough, I unlocked Medium Perm at the stylist's place. Can't wait till people figure this out to the T.

Thanks for your help :D

XaosWolf

People keep asking me to do Battles or see my PR video JUST as I'm hitting the menu button.

That was my first battle challenger too. =O

And PR video shouldn't ask if you've set it to Public availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom