• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think my wonder trade is broken or something. I'm only getting level 3 caterpies

When you give out 'shitty' Pokemon, the system recognizes this and will match you up with likeminded people. So if you get a bad trade, don't trade that Pokemon to someone else as well.

If only...

?oe?oe

I think my wonder trade is broken or something. I'm only getting level 3 caterpies
Most people are going to be giving out first area pokemon.

Someone sent me The Clap named pokemon. I had to pass that along.

I randomly sent someone a Gravellor and I got a Haunter in return and evolved. Too bad it was nicknamed.

slash3584

Im thinking about getting this, but I've read on several places that there isn't much post-game content.

Is there any confirmation about post game content? other than

The battle mansion and the legendary birds

Hey guys, sorry for derp question. Maybe it has already been answered. Is it true that you cant transfer
your Pokemons from B/W - B2/W2 until Pokémon bank will come out?

Sora_N

I have 3 Male Fennekins, anyone want them?

I'd like a Ralts, Charmander (with +SpA nature if possible but as long as it's not -SpA or -Speed), Squirtle, Bulbasaur, if possible. If not I'll just take whatever so I can wonder trade!

FC: 1075-1077-0952

I have 3 Male Fennekins, anyone want them?

I'd like a Ralts, Charmander (with +SpA nature if possible but as long as it's not -SpA or -Speed), Squirtle, Bulbasaur, if possible. If not I'll just take whatever so I can wonder trade!

FC: 1075-1077-0952

I have a Ralts :)

Robin64

Tried to go through the game without an HM slave taking up a slot. That always annoys me. So Lapras has Surf, Pidgeot has Fly and Lucario has Strength but I'm still able to use them just fine in campaign battles.

Wouldn't take them online, though. ;)

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
What's Golden Writ?

When you talk to the maid on the right of the entrance to the chateaus she lets you put in place "writs" to encourage more people, or more wealthy people. i put in place the one that encourages more wealthy people, (50k) yesterday, then after that I had the golden writ (100k) available to me. they last until midnight

it's paid off so far, just in the last half hour i've earnt about $160k, so i'll go back in another hour or two for another 150k

Ulukai

Banned
Hey Gaf, a few questions. I've street passed a few people with pkmn x and y but when I launch the game its like nothing has happened. What does street pass actually do in this game?

Also, when does helioptile evolve?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
When you talk to the maid on the right of the entrance to the chateaus she lets you put in place "writs" to encourage more people, or more wealthy people. i put in place the one that encourages more wealthy people, (50k) yesterday, then after that I had the golden writ (100k) available to me. they last until midnight

it's paid off so far, just in the last half hour i've earnt about $160k, so i'll go back in another hour or two for another 150k
I see, was hoping it would extend outside the chateau to boost the Champion's money; I'll take a look though, thanks.

Eusis

HGSS are still retail price if you're lucky enough to find it...so ponder that one lol
Eh, it's a little hit and miss. But the best you can hope for is $20 in a blink-and-you'll-miss-it sale. See: White 2 & Black 2 from Bestbuy earlier this year, and that was likely owing to the fact it came relatively quickly and as the DS was winding down rather than being a new generation entirely.

I have a LVL 57 Golem and a LVL 32 Lucario. Looking for a Dratini or Ditto.

EDIT: Willing to take offers for other Pokemon though :p

My FC is: 2680-9067-0300

LOL I want a ditto really bad but the GTS asking is ridiculous- Xerneas and Ylvetal everywhere!

My FC is : 268090670300 by the way :)

When you search for a Pokemon, look in options and turn off Special Pokemon. Then you'll only see trades for non-legendaries, cutting out all those annoying people who want something for nothing.

So my Goomy finally evolved into Sliggoo at 40. Anyone know when he evolves into Goodra?

Level 55, but it has to be raining when he evolves, and I don't think Rain Dance counts. I used a Rare Candy on route 14 during the rain and he evolved for me.

ramyeon

When you search for a Pokemon, look in options and turn off Special Pokemon. Then you'll only see trades for non-legendaries, cutting out all those annoying people who want something for nothing.

Level 55, but it has to be raining when he evolves, and I don't think Rain Dance counts. I used a Rare Candy on route 14 during the rain and he evolved for me.
Ah I see! Explains why everyone's saying different levels elsewhere haha. Wonder if there's any good moves he only learns as Sliggoo?

I have googled for GTS Pokemon, but all I find are closed down websites and a trade center that goes up to Black/White. Where can I find the one you guys are talking about?

XaosWolf

Need to breed off some Squirtles later. Anyone know who's compatible with her?

Also still looking for a Poochyena location in X, pretty please.

I have googled for GTS Pokemon, but all I find are closed down websites and a trade center that goes up to Black/White. Where can I find the one you guys are talking about?

It's on the second page of your PSS menu when you're not looking at trainers. You can get to the GTS in-game at any time you're not in battle or chatting as long as your game is online. You can seek or search, and if you scroll to the bottom of the alphabetical list, you'll see "What Pokemon..." where you can type the name of the Pokemon you want, even if you haven't seen it in game.

macklelol

Anyone want a ditto? I managed to catch a bunch and I'm willing to give away some of them. Got 2 up for grabs right now.

EDIT: Both claimed, I'll probably have some more up for grabs later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom