• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dishwalla

Banned
People need to be putting more Haunters in the Wonder Trade. Been trying to get one for a while, want a Gengar. Though I have gotten some good ones, a Scyther, a Poliwhirl, a Butterfree...

The Route 15 music HNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANamw2Fs6VY

Best route theme in the series.
Not quite. But this and Route 8 sound truly impressive.

I actually feel some disappointment with this soundtrack: there's way too much stylistic segregation between route themes, town themes, and battle themes. And much as I enjoy Kageyama's lyricism and general ease with melody, this feels less like a rich, varied Pokémon soundtrack than B/W. There's more consistency of quality between sets of material, but not within the soundtrack as a whole. That said, this isn't like D/P where the battle tracks suck and the location stuff's great—things are pretty good on all fronts.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I'm going to start giving out good shit through Wonder Trade. Starters, Eevees, whatever.

I was so happy when I did a WT and got an Eevee. I want to spread that around.

My little brother is having a problem with his 3DS. He can't connect to the internet while playing Pokemon and when he tries to complete a system update it says "There was an error, system cannot be updated. System must now restart". Anyone know what's going on?

I thought I reached the second gym but I found more Pokemon and then I wanted to Super Train my Charmeleon since my Braixen is too high level. Guess I'm still not there yet. HAHA.

That would be great, thanks! My FC is 1075-1077-0952

my fc is 5455-9897-2427

timid female okay?

So the online battle doesn't matchmake people looking for a battle....you have to randomly challenge people on the passerby or acquaintance list?

Just found a strange little hidden message in Couriway Town, from Professor Sycamore as a youth... Anyone seen this? It requires just pressing A in a specific spot, surprised I just stumbled across it. I'm uploading pictures now if anyone wants to see.

Jintor

tumblr_munjv59fBi1r8ex53o1_500.jpg

tumblr_munjv59fBi1r8ex53o2_500.jpg

tumblr_munjv59fBi1r8ex53o3_500.jpg

tumblr_munjv59fBi1r8ex53o4_500.jpg

Teknoman

Posting my FC again for those who havent checked the Google sheet:

4553-9957-7476

Feel free to challenge me to a battle whenever.

Also do you eventually unlock more battle themes for vs mode, or does it just stick to being able to choose wild, trainer, rival, or gym leader?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom