• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modest Spritzee for the win. Excited to finally train a Fairy-type.

I kind of feel like I've messed up by picking Not-Charmander, since that doesn't lead to a game-unique Mega.

I figured everyone would be picking Charmander for that very reason so I picked Squirtle for a competitive edge.

Magnus

We got the better dragon in Dragalge. Better Mewtwo, Tyrantarite, Houndoomite...
Not to mention our legendary isn't a lame fairy. LUL

You can always trade for the Charizardite X. Don't worry about it! :)

But doesn't that require the trading player gives it up? Who would give away those mega stones? Can't just breed or make more somehow, can you?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
This game... Just entered a horde fight:
four Seviper and a Zangoose. But the funny thing was that the former were attacking the latter instead of me! When I finally managed to catch one, I read the pokedex entry and it said they were archrivals.
Game Freak thought of everything.

I can get you eggs. Until I get a Slugma, it takes too much damn walking to get them to hatch. I'll send you a trade request when I have them ready.
Thanks a lot for that :)

But doesn't that require the trading player gives it up? Who would give away those mega stones? Can't just breed or make more somehow, can you?

Some players who bought X prefer Charizard Y. Or they may want the Tyranitarite. Trade Mega Stone for Mega Stone, basically.

gilljoy

We got the better dragon in Dragalge. Better Mewtwo, Tyrantarite, Houndoomite...
Not to mention our legendary isn't a lame fairy. LUL

You can always trade for the Charizardite X. Don't worry about it! :)

Definately,

Just trying to find someone willing to tade is a Pain

Magnus

Some players who bought X prefer Charizard Y. Or they may want the Tyranitarite. Trade Mega Stone for Mega Stone, basically.

I doubt people will be parting with their Charizardite as easily as that. =/

Question: is the green bar filling up on the right side of the super training screen the total amount of EV earned? That is, once that's full you can't earn anymore EV?

I doubt people will be parting with their Charizardite as easily as that. =/

Question: is the green bar filling up on the right side of the super training screen the total amount of EV earned? That is, once that's full you can't earn anymore EV?

yup and if its filled and u beat all 3 levels u acces
secret training

So cool how different Pokemon have different methods of attack in Super Training. Anyone notice this? Most Pokemon just fire off individual balls but Espurr seems to fire them off in a continual rapid-fire stream. Really wrecks targets that have the red squares that can take multiple hits.

Mononoke

Banned
I hate Charizard Y...but I actually like Mewtwo Y better than X (personally). I know i'm in the minority. So I'll be one of those people that will want to trade Mewtwo's.

Mik317

so because I am a crazy person. I will be starting over...for reasons (not good reasons but reasons. Hint: It involves OCD).

But before I do so, I would like to give away some of my pokemon to a good home.

So if anyone want any of the following shoot me a PM before: 6PM EST.

a lv 39 Female Gentle Sylveon (Gone)
a lv 42 Female Hardy Delphox(Gone)
A lv 40 Bashful Male Blastoise(Gone)
A lv 42 Female Mild Meowstick
A lv 31 Female Rash Goomy(Gone)
A lv 25 Female Naive Herracross(Gone)
A Lv 15 Male Hasty Snorlax
A lv 21 Bold Female Pikachu
A lv 15 Female Lonley Absol(Gone)
A Lv 21 Quirky Tyrunt(Gone)
A lv 34 Modest Female Mawhile(Gone)

2 Eevee Eggs

That should be all of the interesting Pokemon I have

So hit me up via PM if you want something from this list.

Do it before 6PM when I get home and get to serving my OCD

I'll be on in a few for those who PMd me. Thanks for this guys

RkOwnage

Anyone know if there is a way to delete nicknames? I got a Pokemon through a trade that has an awful nickname, but I want to use it. Don't want to stare at this nickname forever though...

Mononoke

Banned
Are Haunters around Route 14 supposed to be rare? I want one. :(

I was able to get a Haunter fairly easy. What's strange is, a girl just randomly gives you
the mega stone for Gengar right there too lol
. Had a mega gengar within 20 min of catching haunter (just traded it with my brother).

Magnus

So, if you give your lead Pokémon a lucky egg, does that mean the experience shared by all your other Pokémon is increased as well?

yami4ct

Alright, since Togepi isn't available yet, any new field egg types that get Wish this time around? Do I have to wait until december to get my Wish Sylveon?

On a semi-related note, took me forever to get my Modest Eevee last night, so now I have like 30 Eevees sitting in my boxes. If anyone needs an Eeevee, throw me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom