• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Japanese folk have given me the best stuff. Silly United States douches keep giving me the same starting trash.

Same here, a lot of trash but some really good stuff too. Got a Haunter before and just before I closed it down I got the Ditto.

Addictive as hell haha.

Jintor

tumblr_mung9u7lL21r9i8iyo1_400.png

wut

Bladenic

I'm going to start giving out good shit through Wonder Trade. Starters, Eevees, whatever.

I was so happy when I did a WT and got an Eevee. I want to spread that around.

I don't have the game yet still (ugh) but I'm picking Fenekin and would love a Froakie. Hope you're still being charitable by that time.

Cbajd5

Just found a strange little hidden message in Couriway Town, from Professor Sycamore as a youth... Anyone seen this? It requires just pressing A in a specific spot, surprised I just stumbled across it. I'm uploading pictures now if anyone wants to see.

Yeah, I found it with the Item Finder or whatever it's called.

He did say there was a treasure in the city after all...

Snaku

Banned
Just evolved my Riolu into Lucario. I'm excited, but also kinda sad. I spent so much time with Riolu in Pokemon-amie, I'm gonna miss the little guy. :(

Strider

17 hours in... Probably spent a good 3-4 hours wonder trading lol too addicting

Edit: I see I was too slow for the Tyrantrum avater... oh well.

Regiruler

The only pokemon that really won me over through it's nature is my modest Sigilyph. All the others are only mildly impressive at best (my Quilladin has naught for example, which is fine because she's physically oriented anyway, but brave would have been better). I'm not going to reset for a nature on my story team when I'm going to breed a "2.0" team for the post game.
So I wanted a Dragonite...

NEED MOAR!!!

I wanted to make a box labeled "SWORDS" with just honedge in it (and maybe 1 of another pokemon as a joke or something) but I'm too lazy.

Teknoman

Quilladin looks just fine in Pokemon-amie. His eyebrow expressions are the best.

That being said, dont pull on his spikes.

EDIT: I'm already on my second In Training box...too many Pokemon to use, and way too many that actually look good now that they are full 3D models.

Yasumi

Banned
Are there no tights in the game? OTK socks don't do it for me aesthetically. I've just forgone socks entirely for the sake of having uniformly colored legs.

Teknoman

Are there no tights in the game? OTK socks don't do it for me aesthetically. I've just forgone socks entirely for the sake of having uniformly colored legs.

I saw someone's PR video where it looked like she had on blue skinny pants...or some kinda yoga jean mix. I guess you could just wear black skinny jeans and get the same effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom