• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twrs

Neo Member
Today's gonna be spent training my Scyther and Eevee's EVs to max. Then evolving them to Scizor and Sylveon. Two latest additions to my lineup. One replacing Lucario and the other making it a full 6.

Still really want to get a brave Aegislash. If anyone has a brave Honedge or brave something that can breed with Honedge I would love you forever TT

I have a bunch of brave Honedges. My FC is 2595-1141-8958 if you want.

Uh, sure! Fletchling is pretty common though, and all Fletchling, when they evolve, get Flame Body. I also can't trade yet, but if you still want one, give me an hour or so.

EDIT: Oh wait, looks like you already have a trade going on. If you want any extra though, I'll be willing to trade. Also...actually, yeah, can I reserve one of the Modest Charmander?
Cool, just PM your FC

Sorian

Banned
Shit, I'm not at home for this Charmander lovefest :( I'd love a modest charmander when I get home in like two hours if you were willing.....

D-Pad

1. Has it been confirmed that HG/SS will not be compatible with PokeBank?

2. Will there be a free trial period or something if you just want to transfer a handful of B/W pokemon to X/Y one time?

1. Only Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 are compatible. So you'll have to transfer your pokemon to those games before you can load them to the bank.

2. Yes

Check here just in case I'm wrong: http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-gb/strategy/pokemon_bank_faq/

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Why the heck are the rivals so freaking lazy.
Serena was right at the gym, yet she wouldn't challenge it.
At least she isn't annoying, unlike Tierno ("cute" in Spanish) and his stupid dancing. I believe the guy picked the wrong game, he'd be happier in DDR or Just Dance.

Varna

Man... reading all this EV, IV and Nature information is depressing. Makes me think I got some pretty terrible rolls.

Impish Chamander and Quirky Froakie.

I can always breed a bunch of these guys later though right? Both are male... what would I need?

Is anyone also loving the hell out of the PPS? :D Seeing all the players down there makes me feel so connected though ever since Satuaday passed I still get loads of new players down there whenever I enter a area but is there a way to show online people first?

I got challenged by a few Japanese players already :p

Camjo-Z

I almost feel bad for foddering off all the Luvdiscs I'm farming for Heart Scales onto Wonder Trade... but then I watch as my trade partner thrusts yet another Weedle on me and have no pity.

Sorian

Banned
Man... reading all this EV, IV and Nature information is depressing. Makes me think I got some pretty terrible rolls.

Impish Chamander and Quirky Froakie.

I can always breed a bunch of these guys later though right? Both are male... what would I need?

Female ditto.

ahdurian

two quick questions

1. Anyone know where I can get a Dusk Stone? Been training my Duoblade up, and probably going to evolve it soon if I can get it

2. Where's Rock Smash? Just got past the 6th badge, and I feel like I missed it =/

Anyone have a pattern of sorts for how they form their main team in Pokemon games? I've noticed that it goes like this for me:

- Starter
- Fossil
- Cover legendary
- Three blank spots

Aytrial

Traded a male Eevee for a female Squirtle through GTS, so I'm pretty pleased.

I plan on breeding the Squirtle, so the question is how long does it take for it to produce an egg?

just unlocked Luminous Boutique, love all the clothes style but man, stuffs are soooo expensive :(

Also, I heard that if you save outside the Luminous city, you will ruin your save file, is that true?

gazele

Banned
I've decided to do my part to remove inflation

Anytime I get a monkey in a wonder trade I'm gonna release it not just put it back up

Anyone have a pattern of sorts for how they form their main team in Pokemon games? I've noticed that it goes like this for me:

- Starter
- Fossil
- Cover legendary
- Three blank spots

Starter
Badass with complimentary typing to starter
Lengendary bird / flyer
Pseudo legendary
HM slave
level 5 pokemon to put in while i use revive on my starter

Kenai

I know there's a lot of Growlithe/Arcanine fans like me on GAF, so if anyone needs I can catch one from my Safari for anyone who "needs" a puppy Pokemon still. Feel like sharing the love and stuff. PM me since i might lose track of the thread.

I will breed an army of them eventually (like all my games) but for now I'm just happy i got them before December.

ramyeon

Traded a male Eevee for a female Squirtle through GTS, so I'm pretty pleased.

I plan on breeding the Squirtle, so the question is how long does it take for it to produce an egg?
Haha I just got a squirrel too, for one of those Scythers. Did you still want one btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom