• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

If Ibreed a female Pokemon with a Ditto can I still pass down the female Pokemon's nature with an ever stone - or does that only work with Ditto?

rrs

little old, but are eevees rare?

I've bred about 10 so far ;_;

going to breed hundreds and have an army of eevelutions.

does anyone have a list of what natures etc work best for which eevees? i could onyl find old lists from 20011 or so yesterday when i searched sigh

Try Smogon out, it's got all kinds of builds.

ramyeon

If Ibreed a female Pokemon with a Ditto can I still pass down the female Pokemon's nature with an ever stone - or does that only work with Ditto?
Whichever gender holds an everstone their nature is passed down 100%. Works with any pokemon.

Kenai

Wow the Wonder Trade is pretty dang generous sometimes. Makes me feel not so jipped that I gave away a lot of my catches i knew i wouldn't be working on right away.

In the last hour I got:

Graveler which became a Golem, Shiny Drifloon, Octillery and Swirlex.

Ferga

Can anyone explain why you would go with mixed atk and spatk besides move pools and STAB?

Seems like it's a lot weaker than only going for one

ramyeon

So now when I'm trying to evolve Riolu, does timing matter? Do I want to do it earlier or later? Also, what goes into making him happy?
Sooner the better. I don't recall Riolu learning anything that good through levelling.

Use it a lot. Put it at the head of your party. Massages, berries. I played with it a lot in Amie but I'm doubtful that helped much.

Just beat the champion. We were really nicely matched so it was an exciting battle. It's amazing how this battle system can still be so thrilling when it's a close match.

Revven

Man, I love this game so much that I'm bothering to catch everything I see. Which is something I never did in the previous games, lol. Maybe it's because I can't transfer anything over until Dec. :(

Kenai

Can anyone explain why you would go with mixed atk and spatk besides move pools and STAB?

Seems like it's a lot weaker than only going for one

There are some Pokes that are pretty even in both and have a decent movepool for both so a mixed-type will handle "walls" better. There are very few Pokemon outside of Ubers that can properly wall both physical and special attacks at the same time. It really depends on the Pokemon in question.

ramyeon

Today's gonna be spent training my Scyther and Eevee's EVs to max. Then evolving them to Scizor and Sylveon. Two latest additions to my lineup. One replacing Lucario and the other making it a full 6.

Still really want to get a brave Aegislash. If anyone has a brave Honedge or brave something that can breed with Honedge I would love you forever TT

Magnus

If I want the same two Pokémon to produce a second egg, do I need to remove both from the daycare and redeposit them? Or can I just leave them in there?

Kenai

If I want the same two Pokémon to produce a second egg, do I need to remove both from the daycare and redeposit them? Or can I just leave them in there?

They can stay in. Check often cause some Pokemon can get really frisky an pop out eggs less than a minute apart.

I can trade both of you yea, sluma is ok.. heres my FC: 4897-5934-5695 :)

I'll PM you after I catch one, shouldn't be long.

Ferga

There are some Pokes that are pretty even in both and have a decent movepool for both so a mixed-type will handle "walls" better. There are very few Pokemon outside of Ubers that can properly wall both physical and special attacks at the same time. It really depends on the Pokemon in question.

Deciding whether to make my lucario a special sweeper or a mixed.

Its IVs are near 31 for physical and around 27 for special with a nature for special.

Suggestions?

Ezalc

Well here goes my attempt to get a japanese ditto or any kind of ditto really. Doesn't it work with european ones as well given that it's a different region?

Kenai

Deciding whether to make my lucario a special sweeper or a mixed.

Its IVs are near 31 for physical and around 27 for special with a nature for special.

Suggestions?

It's still a bit early in the gen, but I remember Lucario being more popular as a special sweeper i think? The B/W era builds should be on Smogon.

Kirlia

Banned
Really? Can we trade? well if you have one that is I dont and lazy atm..

Uh, sure! Fletchling is pretty common though, and all Fletchling, when they evolve, get Flame Body. I also can't trade yet, but if you still want one, give me an hour or so.

EDIT: Oh wait, looks like you already have a trade going on. If you want any extra though, I'll be willing to trade. Also...actually, yeah, can I reserve one of the Modest Charmander?

Laieon

Just beat Wulfric, Pokemon League - here I come!

My current party is:

Greninja - Level 69
Charizard - Level 63
Roserade - Level 63
Talonflame - Level 62
Lucario - Level 61
Tyrantum - Level 61

Anything I should change before the E4?

Shoyz

Well here goes my attempt to get a japanese ditto or any kind of ditto really. Doesn't it work with european ones as well given that it's a different region?

After two Vanilla for Vanilla GTS trades I put a Ditto in the GTS with text 'Foreign only plz' and got one from Spain :)

1. Has it been confirmed that HG/SS will not be compatible with PokeBank?

2. Will there be a free trial period or something if you just want to transfer a handful of B/W pokemon to X/Y one time?

Kirlia

Banned
1. Has it been confirmed that HG/SS will not be compatible with PokeBank?

2. Will there be a free trial period or something if you just want to transfer a handful of B/W pokemon to X/Y one time?

From what I know, there is a free trial period, but only fifth generation Pokemon games are compatible with Pokemon Bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom