• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik317

So I totally just spent an hour or 2 to get either a shiny or Female Froakie...

I'm checking myself into an asylum tomorrow because I am obviously a crazy person.

Luckily, I wouldn't be able to actually "play" today so mindless activity like that was ok....sorta.

ok not really.

"My name is Mik317, and I have a Pokemon Problem."

Korosenai

2 Questions:

1. What would be better for Alakazam: Modest or Timid? I'm leaning more towards Timid.

and

2. Does anyone have a Modest or a Timid Abra? I have an adamant Chespin I can trade, that's about it though.

I use to not care but once I started last gen, I don't think I can stop.

I also think that it's because I've become more tighter with spending my money on games nowadays. Squeezing as much playtime as I can from one of my favourite franchises. 18 hours so far and I've only beaten the 3rd gym.

Plus it's nice to have strong pokemon
Once you pop the fun wont stop! Or agony lol

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Wow, I just got the game today.

It is impressive to say the least. The game's European-influenced setting gives it a fresh feeling that makes this game unlike any previous game. The graphics and soundtrack are top notch, the pokemon game I always wanted. Even the idle animations for the Pokemon has neat little touches that really adds to the experience.

Kiryu

It's used up so much of my time.

No clue, I've seen nothing wrong with my Delphox. Sometimes it says it's excited, sometimes it looks off.
Still happening right now. :(

It show mes that there's off about it by showing the repeated Pikachu's weird animation.

Chris R

FML, first shiny I've ever seen appears in a horde, only for me to kill it because I couldn't tell which pokemon was which when it came to selecting a target from the final two. Obviously the upper left corner pokemon of 5 will be the one in front of the bottom left one.

I guess it isn't that bad because it was a trash pokemon (gulpy or something) I'd never use but it still sucks to have that happen :(

Sora_N

Double money incense + noble tower thing next to daycare = 8k a battle more or less. And they only use a single level 20. (for me right now)

I love that fucking building, I've never had so much money so early into a Pokemon game. I noticed I needed money so bad in Soul Silver when I was catching/breeding too early.

I got over 100k from that noble building alone.

So I beat the main storyline.

Are there any cameo characters to fight in this game?
N? Blue? Cynthia?
Anybody? Or is there literally nothing else to do except
catch Mewtwo and Zygarde and play in the battle tower area?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Double money incense + noble tower thing next to daycare = 8k a battle more or less. And they only use a single level 20. (for me right now)

with a few additional things (opowers and the writs) you'll start getting about 30k a battle :) for every 2nd battle or so, the others will rake in around 15k

Trey

2 Questions:

1. What would be better for Alakazam: Modest or Timid? I'm leaning more towards Timid.

and

2. Does anyone have a Modest or a Timid Abra? I have an adamant Chespin I can trade, that's about it though.

Timid by far.

And I do happen to have one. Is the Chespin female?

Busaiku

I think Pikachu's stats might've changed.
Tried running my Pikachu through Serebii's 5th gen IV calculator, and it says that Sp.D should be much lower.

Is there any way to check your friendship level with a pokemon?

And am I to understand that the pokemon amie thing has nothing to do with friendship?

What is Pokemon amie even for?

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
5o2kIsv.jpg

Less than 24 hours I got one!!! Can I get an Amen!!? :DD

Well, that's fast. Any confirmation on a new shiny rate yet? I hadn't gotten any in three games time myself, but that's purely anecdotal. Really curious about how the Megas will look, X in particular. Do you have both stones?

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
FML, first shiny I've ever seen appears in a horde, only for me to kill it because I couldn't tell which pokemon was which when it came to selecting a target from the final two. Obviously the upper left corner pokemon of 5 will be the one in front of the bottom left one.

I guess it isn't that bad because it was a trash pokemon (gulpy or something) I'd never use but it still sucks to have that happen :(

Should have done what I did and consult gaf while staring it down. The corner thing is indeed confusing.

Blasty

Does anyone have an Eevee, Phantump, Dedenne, Helioptile, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Binacle up for trade? I have a few Tyrunts to offer. FC is 4725-8121-4981

Edit: I also have Charmanders up for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom