• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I'll help you out.

Also, what's this about Dittos from other regions? Do they give a higher chance of breeding Shinys?

I've been thinking about that. Does France count as a different region because it has a little FRE tag, even though it's right next door to my country or do I need to use Japanese or American 'mon to get the boost?

Sats

Banned
So I beat the main storyline.

Are there any cameo characters to fight in this game?
N? Blue? Cynthia?
Anybody? Or is there literally nothing else to do except
catch Mewtwo and Zygarde and play in the battle tower area?

Looker is in Lumiose City, he has missions for you, and Colress is hinted at many many times, and almost confirmed. So look for them.

Blue too.

Well, that's fast. Any confirmation on a new shiny rate yet? I hadn't gotten any in three games time myself, but that's purely anecdotal. Really curious about how the Megas will look, X in particular. Do you have both stones?
I have X and it may be awhile... I didnt even get second gym badge yet XD Soon as I got to the daycare I had to do this to finish the adventure off with it :)

And idk about the rate, I did Masuda method.

Kickz

Fuck I have the itch to go pick this up right now and play it for 2hrs before sleeping...

But I will hate myself tomorrow at work...

Someone tell me I should wait until Friday when I'll have alot of time.

Sats

Banned
If anyone finds the secret coupon that makes clothes cheaper PLEASE tell me.

I've made fashion my biggest personal goal and objective in the game.

I've been changing my outfit every single day.

17 hours into this game and three badges down, haven't been pouring my time into it though like most. I had a Riolu early on and evolved it then got rid of it and the game throws me another down the road. Well... Okay then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom