• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

First Abra I encounter, caught first throw with a quick ball, female, timid nature. Aw yis.

Something weird just happened with Wonder Trade though, I selected a Flabébé, it said error connecting, power off console, I load the game back up, and the Flabébé has been replaced in my PC box by a level 1 female Fennekin... Not complaining.

Busaiku

Something weird just happened with Wonder Trade though, I selected a Flabébé, it said error connecting, power off console, I load the game back up, and the Flabébé has been replaced in my PC box by a level 1 female Fennekin... Not complaining.

You just killed the economy.

Some guy I met on Wonder Trade asked to trade with me, and gave me a Gengar (not a Haunter that evolved into Gengar, but an already evolved Gengar) and he let me give him a throwaway Sneasel for it.

Chris R

Should have done what I did and consult gaf while staring it down. The corner thing is indeed confusing.

Like I said, all I would have done with it is give it away to someone here, I wasn't ever going to use it. But hey, now I know for next time when a pokemon I care about shows up.

Sakura

Is GTS broken? Every time I try to trade one of my Fennekins for something I get a communication error and have to reboot the game.

Ugh, the rival in this game is so annoying. Everytime I see her I just know it's
either going to be battle or let's do something together
. She even was
too cool too go to that haunted house with the group, because she wanted to "get to know her Pokemon better."
She's super annoying.

Everyone else in the group is cool, but the rival is terrible.

Jarekx

Is GTS broken? Every time I try to trade one of my Fennekins for something I get a communication error and have to reboot the game.

That was happening to me while I filtered the results to Pokemon I actually had. If I pick through the whole list it works.

ramyeon

Trying wonder trade for the second time. Getting loads of crap, but you can just kinda chain trade until you get something decent I guess lol.

zhorkat

Man, people really like their Vivillions on the GTS. So far, I've gotten a Ditto, an Amaura, a Froakie, and a Squirtle just by trading away Vivillions.

Jintor

tumblr_mulc916KdR1rgzfl0o1_500.jpg

*sweats nervously*

Unbounded

So I just read in-game that if your lead pokemon has the synchronize ability that it's more likely to encounter pokemon with the same nature as it. (Watched a TV in a pokemon center for that info.)

Was this in old games, or is this something new and untested?

Busaiku

So I just read in-game that if your lead pokemon has the synchronize ability that it's more likely to encounter pokemon with the same nature as it. (Watched a TV in a pokemon center for that info.)

Was this in old games, or is this something new and untested?

It's been in for a while.

Vire

Really wish this game was more difficult, I'm finding myself like 10 levels over every enemy and I haven't even stopped to grind. Just fought every trainer. :/

One-shotting Gym Leader Pokemon...

Mik317

Ugh, the rival in this game is so annoying. Everytime I see her I just know it's
either going to be battle or let's do something together
. She even was
too cool too go to that haunted house with the group, because she wanted to "get to know her Pokemon better."
She's super annoying.

Everyone else in the group is cool, but the rival is terrible.

Not sure if the Girl is the same as the guy but yeah they come off as super salty.

TBF tho, you kinda crush all of their dreams except Shauna and Tierno. You destory Trevor in the pokedex and up body and one up your main rival. You probably kick Shauna's Pokemon and then beat Tierno, you got served style too.

You are the Gary Oak now

Ultimadrago

Really wish this game was more difficult, I'm finding myself like 10 levels over every enemy and I haven't even stopped to grind. Just fought every trainer. :/

More people need to take on the All-Bidoof Challenge!

Teknoman

E4 will probably give you a bit more of a challenge.

Aytrial

Holy crap, Japanese Dittos get snapped up really fast.

Took a few tries, but I managed to do a one-for-one GTS for my English Ditto I got from trading one of my Squirtles though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom