• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyt

Banned
Terminus Cave 2nd floor (i think you need rock smash) or that super training mini-game. But I got bored trying to get it that way so just going to wait until I find one in-game.

Thanks! thats just the place I have to go next in the story so pretty convenient!

Terminus Cave 2nd floor (i think you need rock smash) or that super training mini-game. But I got bored trying to get it that way so just going to wait until I find one in-game.
You don't need rock smash. I never found rock smash and I got the Dusk Stone there last night.

I've a couple of freshly-hatched Fennekins and Tyrunt to give away. Who wants 'em?

1203-9402-8938

(NB: If you have a Plusle or a Mawile, I'll gladly take it.)

So I've just got 5 StreetPasses... never, ever got that many at once. All from people playing Pokemon.

You can tell they're new too because their Puzzle Swaps are all shit!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
SWEET!!

just got traded a japanese ditto for one of my level 1 eevees that i was breeding on the GTS

tomorrow I begin breeding the world.

Tusk

Was trying to find a male Hawlucha yesterday before going to the next badge. and found a shiny houndour! Was awesome.

I put a Goomy on Wonder Trade and got a Bunnery. EVEN A SPEWPA WOULD BE BETTER.

Saturday before going to the second gym, I put Weedle in the wonder trade, and got Goomy. :p

kubus

I noticed while playing that the back of my 3DS XL makes creaking noises when I softly push against it. It kinda sounds like the creaking of a door. It really bothers me because I hear it constantly while playing (unless I put the volume on max but thats a bit too much for me). I can't remember that being the case before. Could anyone tell me if their 3DS XL does that? I'm worried :(

OT: ughh the GTS is kinda annoying in that you can only search pokemon you've already met. I want to trade my Sawk for a Throh but I can't. Same with Froakie: never saw a Froakie so I can't trade something for it. :(

Edit: Oh, a trainer had a Throh a little further ahead. Yay!

DigitalOp

Banned
I'm so late posting back but this game is utterly fantastic....

Its everything I could ever desire from a Pokemon game.

I managed to score a male Lvl 1 Fennekin and Lvl 17 Quilladin off a random trade. I scored a Riolu off of a lucky wonder trade as well.

The social mechanics are ridiculous. They take the game on overdrive!.

My Frogadier and Wartortle just evolved, So now I'm trying to push my Combusken and my Honedge next. Tyrant is a side goal. So manyyyyy pokemon its ridiculous....

God I love this game.

Inotti

OT: ughh the GTS is kinda annoying in that you can only search pokemon you've already met. I want to trade my Sawk for a Throh but I can't. Same with Froakie: never saw a Froakie so I can't trade something for it. :(

Edit: Oh, a trainer had a Throh a little further ahead. Yay!

You can also search and trade for pokemon that you haven't seen in GTS. Just scroll down and select "What Pokemon?" then you can write the pokemon that you are searching for. :)

Bassun

I just accidentally killed the first shiny I've found since zubat in Soul Silver.

I guess I can take solace in that it was a tentacool.....

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

So what's the consensus on Pokemon Amie as an evolution tool? Can I use it to evolve a Pichu super quick? Or is that still relegated to barber shop visits?
Speaking of which where is the barber shop for that...

Courage

This may be a stupid question, but how do I mega evolve my Charizard? I'm sure I got a Charizardite from Sycamore. Do I have to buy/find something?

ramyeon

This may be a stupid question, but how do I mega evolve my Charizard? I'm sure I got a Charizardite from Sycamore. Do I have to buy/find something?
Yes. Keep following the story to find out :p
I'm about to go there, what are the levels like?
60+ by the looks of it. I had to back out since most of my team I just bred and hatched today haha so they're around 45-50. Need to power level them then head back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom