• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Speedy

Banned
Was wondering what this Wonder Trade thing was - so I decided to select my Charmander.

2996.jpg

Just restarted my game.

Haha I had the opposite experience. I wasn't quite sure how it worked so I offered up a level 2 azurill and received a level 17 pokemon in exchange. I felt like a jerk.

Roto13

Is there any reason to care about this set of
Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres
instead of the three or four sets I already have in previous games?

Meier

I got 4 Male Amaura's that just hatched if anyone wants one.. It is the
Sail Fossil
Pokemon

http://i.imgur.com/KQFJaGg.png[IMG]

No need for anything big/great in return - unless you want to

Name: Thomas
FC: 0173 1316 9852[/QUOTE]

I'd love one. My wife would absolutely love that Pokemon I bet.

Jintor

For those curious, YES, the game clock does continue if you have it closed. Mine was at 8:29 when I got back from lunch and it was at 9:11 when I checked it some time later. I am not sure what the algorithm is (maybe 3 minutes of sleep = 1 minutes of in-game), but I noticed this is also the case with Mario & Luigi. Very weird.

Aww shit, I knew there was no way I'd actually played 40 hours in four days while maintaining a reasonable work output.

Sorian

Banned
Acedotal evidence from like 3 people :p

Tsk tsk, I want to believe and I tip whenever presented with the option but I get the feeling this is going to turn out being the new "Hold whatever button combination for a higher capture chance"

Jinjo

Man, been having some incredible luck tonight with breeding. Got like 3 female Chespin plus a female Squirtle in a row. Sweet. :)

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
12 hours in, just finished second gym! Finally my over-leveled team will start giving a fuck again :p

Meier

Thanks for Eevee + Stone :)

Was planing on hunting one of those down later!

FWIW, I am just getting to the day care so I really have nothing of use to offer.. so if that's a deal breaker, no worries! I'd just get it to give to my wife. This is her first game in the series and the only way she's even giving it a shot is because I bought it for her, so the more cute Pokemon I can get her, the better.

Jinjo

You don't happen to have a spare squirtle do you?

Actually... I just hatched a male (broke my streak dammit) Squirtle I don't really need, Bashful nature. What do you have up for trade? Need dem Y exclusives and Amaura still in particular.

Roto13

Since I have Pangoro, maybe I'll switch Chesnaught and Greninja for different Grass and Water types. Break my tradition of using all of the starters the first time through. :p

Stuart444

Falseswipe is a god send for catching pokemon when you overlevel your pokemon. Even just putting it on an HM slave like Pancham (until they are given their final HM) works.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
This isn't my picture, but I felt the need to share this from /vp/. Has got to be the most heart-wrenching thing I've ever seen in all my Pokemanz days:

He has 6 pkm left, just kill all the sevipers? Dont get it.

KHlover

Banned
WTF!! My god!

And that shiny Zangoose picture saddens me :(

ALSO:
I can now buy Blastoisenite for 300k
I can now enter the boutique in Lumiose and I Hsvent bought a single piece of clothing

1) Battle the 1 and 2 star Hotels
2) Go to a few of the Cafes and talk to everyone
3) Do the hotel minigames
4) Talk to the woman who has the go goat in the Anime (she is in the tourist centre the building with the book symbol next to it)
5) get the contacts case and shoot a video
6)Defeat trainers in the small alleyways

This seems to be the actually correct list. Worked for me without buying any clothes. You just need to become a hipster. Pointless cafe visits. Visit Art exhibits. Work at places you'll never be able to regulary visit. Become "stylish".

Sadist

Cool, traded some Bulbasaurs and now I've got male/female pairs of; Chespin, Bulbasaur, Fennekin, Charmander and Torchic! Now all I need is a female Froakie and Squirtle...

About to fight the Elite Four. This is my team so far:

Frogadier
Tyrantrum
Pidgeot
Sawk
Mawile
Ampharos

I have to do some training for my last 3, but my top 3 are doing spectacular. My bottom 3 are in their lv40's while my top 3 are in their Lv70's. I've been using them since the start. Not sure if I should switch out Tyrantrum for Druddigon yet, but Trantrum has been doing good so far (except for that Rock type).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom