• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i just beat the 8th gym and got my badge, i'm off to the Pokemon League.
Would my current team be good enough?

Charizard - lvl 65
Farfetch'd - lvl 61
Greninja - lvl 58
Lucario - lvl 55
Pikachu - lvl 51 ( could evolve to Raichu )
Xerneas - lvl 54

I figured i should grind it out till eveyone is at least at lvl 60, but of course if i don't have to i wont.

I'd say look online for the list of what pokemon the league use to see their average levels. if you're around there you should be fine. I personally like to go a couple of levels above their highest, unless the highest is ridiculously higher from the rest.

afoni

Banned
Yay, shiny Sunkern.

Right, I'm going to get straight to the point:

Which of you guys have starters in your friend safaris?

SGRemy

any new (or returning) tricks to catching wild shiny pokemon? friend of mine was in my safari zone and randomly found a shiny helioptile. I NEEDS A SHINY!!!

6 gens without one so far.....and no red gyarados doesn't count! >,<

Velcro Fly

Any suggestions for electric types? I feel like a spot on my team is either going to an electric type or one of the fossil pokemon.

QP3

Looking to trade! Looking for diddo or 6 starters. Have fair amount of froakies, one of which is female and 2 eggs.

FC: 3024-6128-8959

Shoyz

Man it was disappointing how many duplicates are in the Safari, I was hoping it would fill the gaps in my national dex.

But I did find a Phanphy :)

Shahadan

Man it was disappointing how many duplicates are in the Safari, I was hoping it would fill the gaps in my national dex.

But I did find a Phanphy :)

Yeah, some types seem to have very few different pokemons :(

BTW, are people randomly assigned a type at the start of the game, or am I for example Normal for someone and Psychic for someone else?

I need Grass ;(

Hey guys. I finally got Pokemon Y and like it. I've been playing for a few hours (haven't even reached second gym), and I have a question. I've never really bother with the happiness feature, but now I'm training my Budew so that it can wvolve into Roselia. My question is, where can I check in the game if my Pokemon is happy or not? I know the ways to do it, but is there some kind of progress bar that I can lok at?

Thanks in advance.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Where do I get Lapras? I passed on the chance to get it when it was first offered, but now I want it! I just can't remember which city it was in.

Magnus

So I noticed you can turn 3D on while outside battle in the Poke Ball factory! Looks cool. Definitely makes you wish for the rest of the world to be 3D-able. ;(

Camjo-Z

I've played at least 15 random battles online so far and literally NONE of the players I've faced have gone without having at least three of the following in their team:

(Mega) Charizard
(Mega) Lucario
(Mega) Blaziken
X/Y/Z Legendary
Lapras

What happened to catching your own Pokemon!?

Zelias

Banned
Want more folks for Friend Safari! I've added a bunch of people in this thread but could always use more. FC is 2895-6963-6551. PM me if you add me.

Also interested to know what my Safari is. Hoping for Ghost type with Misdreavus so I can spread the glory that is Mismagius.

I've played at least 15 random battles online so far and literally NONE of the players I've faced have gone without having at least three of the following in their team:

(Mega) Charizard
(Mega) Lucario
(Mega) Blaziken
X/Y/Z Legendary
Lapras

What happened to catching your own Pokemon!?

Give people power and watch them use it. I'm not complaining, makes it really easy to build teams to counter them. I make a point of expecting Blaziken in every online battle from here until infinity.

Magnus

Finally on the Aegislash train!

All the hype had me thinking it was going to look a lot cooler though. But I'm sure it'll be a beast battle.

FaintDeftone

When can I start buying clothes for my character? I'm tired of this default getup.

I found a hair salon in Lumoise and used it but the clothing store there kept chasing me out, saying I wasn't "stylish enough"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom