• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

Nice. I literally spent 2 hours on Wonder trade yesterday hoping for a Chespin. no luck lol

It's a Level 1, too. I'm hoping someone didn't accidentally trade their starter away like someone in this thread did.

What should I trade my Chespin for? I could get a Fennekin and then have all three starters, but is there anything better I can get?

Superman00

Liverpool01
1821 - 9015 - 5382 :)

Added you both.

Feel free to add me anyone. 4699-5662-4798.

This is my first Pokemon game since Sapphire and it has been great so far. Just finished the 6th Gym. Having fun learning about online battles and breeding as it's all new to me.

Posting my friend code.

I breed a lot, so I have a ton of rare Pokemon and starters, if you're interested in something, let me know.

I'm looking to boost my Safari Zone by adding more friends.

Hook a brother, up.

2509-1990-6539

Added everyone on this page. Anyone have squirtle and bulbasaur I can get?

Kenturoxx

Added you both.

Feel free to add me anyone. 4699-5662-4798.

This is my first Pokemon game since Sapphire and it has been great so far. Just finished the 6th Gym. Having fun learning about online battles and breeding as it's all new to me.

Posting my friend code.

I breed a lot, so I have a ton of rare Pokemon and starters, if you're interested in something, let me know.

Hook a brother, up.

2509-1990-6539

No one PM'd me the first time I posted this but hopefully someone wants another friend :D

My Friend Code: 1950-7815-8421

Throw me a message and I will add straight back! Also,
just got to ride Rhyhorn, so awesome!

It's in the document but I'll post it here too since people are filling up their friends list.

My FC is 1005-9642-9318

I'm accepting Chespin donations. Feel free to hook it up!

Friend Code: 1993 - 7939 - 3041
added all you guys my friend code is 4897-6262-3539

BraXzy

Wow I love
"Glittering Cave"
, its so cool. Pokemon in 3D has been a dream of mine since I was a kid playing Pokemon Yellow. Just wandering around these interesting locations with the music and 3D pokemon battles is so cool :D

Btw, does anyone know why my Pokemon icon on the home screen has a blue dot?

Blasty

I want to play through this game with a different team, badly. However, I don't want to lose my Pokemon and my Pokerus... I wish Pokemon bank were out now.

Ozone

Posting my friend code.

Hook a brother, up.

2509-1990-6539
Define "rare Pokemon". I may be interested in this.

2492-4122-1636.

Azure J

This game.

This fucking game.

Coming home from work today, I start playing it while I'm headed over the Manhattan Bridge to pick my sister up from school. Suddenly, 7 or 8 passersby all "Nice" me simultaneously and pass on various O-Powers. One even attempted to initiate a battle with me but I had to get off the train.

Holy shit. The future is here and it looks like the last panel of that "Ages of Pokemon players" comic.

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
I reckon this was a good acquirement from wonder trade:

A level 17 Helioptile with a modest nature (increase special attack / lower physical attack)
A level 1 Ralts with a modest nature (increase special attack / lower physical attack) with the following moves: growl, thunderbolt, grass knot, dazzling gleam

I think this ralts is fucking awesome... your opinions?

zethren

Banned
Anyone know how many colors of Flabebe's flowers there are? I've caught a white flower, orange flower, and blue flower. I keep thinking I'm finding shiny ones...lol...

TripleT1

Loved the Pokemon anime as a kid but I could never get into the games. Finally decided it was time to play one and I picked up Pokemon y. Lawd this game is amazing. 24 hours in and I finally beat the elite 4. Looking forward to building my team.

FC is 5026-4781-2869 if anyone wants to add me.

Shahadan

Is it confirmed we have no way to get cyndaquil & co in this game? :(

Also, has someone found a grass safari buddy yet? Can't believe I don't have one in my 45 friends.

Elija2

Got a communication error while doing a trade and the game is telling me to press the power button and end the game. What the hell? Why can't it just take me back to the game? Good thing it saved right beforehand.

ramyeon

Would you be willing to donate one of those Chespins kind sir?

I could take one off your hands...

:3

So, uh, if you have one to spare... PM me? I don't have much to give in return tho :(

I'd like a Chespin if that's alright. Only starter I'm missing now.
Just saw these! I'm glued to my screen riding back and forth outside the daycare lol. I can definitely give these away, but please PM me so I can find you guys as soon as I'm ready to trade them over :)

The official site updated! We finally have some artwork for stuff.

MegaGengar-X-and-Y.jpg
MegaKangaskhan-X-and-Y.jpg
AZ-X-and-Y.jpg
Lysandre-X-and-Y.jpg
Pumpkaboo-X-and-Y.jpg
Aegislash_BladeForme-X-and-Y.jpg

Neato.

Sigmaah

Finally got a damn reset bag. Gonna use it on Aegislash. Where can I buy vitamins and what evs is the best for him? hp/Atk? Got brave nature and wanna make sure

Regiruler

Finally got a damn reset bag. Gonna use it on Aegislash. Where can I buy vitamins and what evs is the best for him? hp/Atk? Got brave nature and wanna make sure

That reminds me: how is Aegislash's special defense? Is it comparably better than doublade's?

I want my story one to be a tank but I don't want to invest too much into Sp Def if it's flat-out terrible like Chesnaught's is (and as such Chesnaught is my physical tank).

Elija2

Just found out Vivillon's colour depends on where you set your 3DS location. I guess mine is the polar pattern because I'm in Canada.

Roto13

Question for those who been to all the dungeons, is flash really necessary to in the team?

Flash is different now. Instead of lighting up dark areas, it makes pokemon less likely to attack in caves. So it's pretty great, but it's not something you really need if you'd rather just stock up on Repels.

Sigmaah

That reminds me: how is Aegislash's special defense? Is it comparably better than doublade's?

I want my story one to be a tank but I don't want to invest too much into Sp Def if it's flat-out terrible like Chesnaught's is (and as such Chesnaught is my physical tank).

197 sp.def at level 60 is that helps. My evs are a mess so it could be less.

Velcro Fly

Thinking of using Ralts and eventually teaching it Thunderbolt to see if that's enough to cover my weakness to Flying types. Never really had a Ralts before so this is something cool and new.

Also got a level 50 Klefki on Wonder Trade. Way too high level for me to control right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom