• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of these moves will probably be replaced anyway, but what should I forget in favor of Power-Up Punch for Lucario:

foresight
quick attack
feint
counter
?

DMG-01

Any idea how to get to the Friend Safari? Serebii says it's in Kiloude City, but I don't recognize the picture of the city. Which city is it on the map? (I'm not playing in English, so the names are different.)

Quest1

Hey guys, I know I'm really late, but add me! I've been sucked in and haven't been on GAF in a few days.

MY FC: 3024-5265-5661

Also, can anyone trade me over any sort of Ditto? Is Ditto in this? I want to breed some of my starters and just send them out for Wonder Trades. I got a Modest Fennekin through Wonder Trade and want to repay the favor.

Caught a Growlithe in Friend Safari. =]

OMG Please breed me one! Will repay with a fully EV'd Braixen,

Finally got this girl in a ponytail. I wish I could take this stupid hat off . . .

I need a breeding guide.

Is there a way to get more Master Balls?

Busaiku

Wait, is the Friend Safari list on Serebii complete?
Why the heck are all those 5th gen Pokemon in but not Cottonee.

What the heck is wrong with Gamefreak, this is one of the most popular.

Dragalge is definitely getting a spot on my competitive team. His high Sp. Defense and great typing allow him to act as a very efficient special wall. Some people on /VP/ also figured out that he can learn Toxic Spikes as an egg move. Throw Dragon Tail into the mix, and you've got an excellent entry phazer.

His design is bauss, too.

Hey guys, I know I'm really late, but add me! I've been sucked in and haven't been on GAF in a few days.

MY FC: 3024-5265-5661

Also, can anyone trade me over any sort of Ditto? Is Ditto in this? I want to breed some of my starters and just send them out for Wonder Trades. I got a Modest Fennekin through Wonder Trade and want to repay the favor.

OMG Please breed me one! Will repay with a fully EV'd Braixen,
Would the one I caught suffice? It's bashful with Alert to sounds.
3523-2245-8198

Nohar

It seems I got the worst friend. safari. ever. Pidgey and Hoothoot. I'm praying to have a third pokemon which won't be completly useless (that being said, it's hard to do worse).

DMG-01

Any idea how to get to the Friend Safari? Serebii says it's in Kiloude City, but I don't recognize the picture of the city. Which city is it on the map? (I'm not playing in English, so the names are different.)

I know it's the same page, but I know some of you guys here know the answer! :p

Is that the place where I got the Poke Flute? Will go looking, thanks.

IIRC, it's on the top floor, but don't quote me on that.

Quest1

Would the one I caught suffice? It's bashful with Alert to sounds.
3523-2245-8198

Good enough for me. Growlithe It doesn't happen to be female does it? Or do you have a ditto to spare by any chance? I've been going around trying to get one, I can give you a Brave Snorlax for your efforts too.

I'm at work, so I can't add you just yet, but I'll be on later today. Names Chris/CJ whatever shows up lol.

Good enough for me. Growlithe It doesn't happen to be female does it? Or do you have a ditto to spare by any chance? I've been going around trying to get one, I can give you a Brave Snorlax for your efforts too.

I'm at work, so I can't add you just yet, but I'll be on later today. Names Chris/CJ whatever shows up lol.
I have a Female with Brave and Alert to Sounds.
I won't be able to get on until 7:20pm PST, My name is Andy in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom