• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

Ugh. I changed my clock 2 days ahead yesterday and saved. Then went back. Now none of the daily events like the TM girl or clothes boutique are resetting/changing :(

I hope this fixes itself once it gets to the date I saved on in the future...

Ibuki

Banned
Ugh. I changed my clock 2 days ahead yesterday and saved. Then went back. Now none of the daily events like the TM girl or clothes boutique are resetting/changing :(

That is too bad. I had a bad experience last time I tried to change my 3DS clock. I think it messed up my Animal Crossing save.

Did you ever hatch your shiny chespin?

DaBoss

I only get this when I use filters such as showing only trade requests for Pokemon I have.

OK, I'll try it without it, thanks. Will report back what happens.

It didn't error with people from Mexico and Brazil trading with me though, even though I had those filters enabled.

EDIT: Turns out you're right!

Azure J

Okay so Mega Blaziken is absolutely frightening. As is Mega Blastoise for that matter.

It seems like even with the lost item slot they're ending up as overpowered as I had hoped.

As much as this answer is probably sooooo boring, Mega Blaziken is really my favorite Mega. It's sooo fucking stupid/broken. :lol

Nothing like getting a stat boost that makes your worse attack stat within 10 points of 150 at level 55. This isn't even talking about how absurd your good attack and positive nature speed stat get (currently 228 and 165 respectively).

@Remy: Message me if you get confirmation on the breeding passing the Protean nature.

ramyeon

That is too bad. I had a bad experience last time I tried to change my 3DS clock. I think it messed up my Animal Crossing save.

Did you ever hatch your shiny chespin?
Yeah if it doesn't fix itself by then I'll probably end up trading my best monsters to someone and restarting :/ so annoying.

Nope haha still trying... got 4 full boxes so far :/ any luck for you?

Ibuki

Banned
Yeah if it doesn't fix itself by then I'll probably end up trading my best monsters to someone and restarting :/ so annoying.

Nope haha still trying... got 4 full boxes so far :/ any luck for you?

Just woke up and got back to it. My shiny search has earned me 1 full box of charmander, and 3 and a half full of Chespin. :p

Cbajd5

Careful nature unfortunately. i think abilities pass to the eggs.

anybody wanna confirm that??

I think all the Torchic's I've bred have had the hidden ability the event one comes with.

It's male, I've been breeding it with the Japanese Ditto I mentioned earlier.

Mr-Joker

Banned

It will fix itself in 3 days, providing you don't do anymore time travelling.

Azure J

Gardevoir is a total monster now with its fairy typing and ability to learn Dazzling Gleam.

It was a monster once it traded up from Confusion to Psychic (my lacking a PP Max notwithstanding). I still want it to get Moonblast more than Dazzling Gleam though. I'm also thinking about Focus Blast (if it's a TM) to round mine out with Calm Mind for stat boosts.

EDIT: OH FUCK, if that's the case @SDRemy: My FC is 1246-8712-7727. I haven't been doing much breeding yet so I don't have much to offer.

The idea of Steadfast on
Mega Mewtwo X
, is it supposed to bait moves like air slash since he's weak to flying now? I wanted to legitimately add this guy on my team but I'm really not a fan of his ability.

Alright, just beat the Elite Four and here's my thoughts on them and the ending.

I'm kinda mad that they were so extremely easy! I beat them with only 3 Pokemon. Pidgeot, Greninja, and Tyrantrum. Ampharos was used as my meat shield so he didn't contribute much, except for paralyzing the opponent's Pokemon while dying. I only had trouble with the Steel Elite Four member and that's mostly because those 3 aren't very good matchups for that type. The ending was great, but the way the tall guy's story was presented during the game didn't make it powerful enough. When his story was being explained they skipped through it so fast that it didn't make much sense.

One of the best Pokemon games I've played in a while. I hate how easy this game was compared to past Pokemon games, but still overall fun.

Mr-Joker

Banned
I really wish Nintendo would add the Pokemon voices. Hearing just Pikachu kind of sucks and makes me wish all of them had their signature sounds.

Wouldn't work as Pokémon have different name in different languages, for example Charmander's Japanese name is Hitokage which doesn't work for his English name.

Pikachu gets away with it since it's the mascot and his name is the same for all languages.

Wazzy

Banned
I should not feel guilty about already being at the elite four but my friends are making me. :lol

I just point at GAF and say "but...they're already done!".

Sigmaah

Modest Fennekin EV's would be Sp.Atk/Speed?

And I got another reset bag and am planing to use it on my blaziken. I have it with an adamant nature and it has speed boost, so evs should be Atk/Speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom