• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigmaah

Added.

I'm going to hate myself adding all these people only to have to change 3DSes soon. Borrowing one is a pain, I need my own lol.

Thanks, lemme get your FC too.
And damn that's gonna be annoying but not that bad. At least you still get to keep your saved Pokemon data lol.
Added you!

add me back please

Tabris - 0645 - 5817 - 5952

Remember, the first person that adds a friend has to have the name of the friend... Don't post only your codes.

Added back, thank you!

I am sorry Isabelle :(

1381577_10151962931596064_165782098_n.jpg

OH GOD! That's me! ;_;

TabrisRyu

Thanks, lemme get your FC too.
And damn that's gonna be annoying but not that bad. At least you still get to keep your saved Pokemon data lol.

Added back, thank you!

You gave me a dragon safari, nice!

Also, someone else gave me a safari with Electabuzz, this is fantastic

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Just messed around with Wonder Trade to see what it was and got a level 24 Mr. Mime for my level 4 Weedle. I feel like a jerk now lol.

RkOwnage

Hey gaffers... PM me your friend codes and add me! Need as many as are willing to add me, friend safari is addictive !!!

Me: 5155 2930 0040

Sorian

Banned
Same here. That's how it's always been for me. I have no idea who some of my friends in Pokemon are, though.

Yeah, I feel bad. My gf made the mii profile on the ds for animal crossing so whenever someone adds me, I'd assume I become Jess in their profiles :p

clemenx

Banned
Can someone give me some tips on how to super train with the Pokemon that have something like rapid fire of the soccer balls? (Like Pikachu) ._. I can't wrap my head around it... Charging them doesn't seem to help.

Varna

In regards to super trainer... so you can pretty much just sit there and create a god like Pokemon that would wreck through everything in the campaign with very little difficulty huh?

Tusk

Can someone help me out? I need a charmander, and a Squirtle. Level doesn't matter, aslong as they're male, with decent stats. :p

Can someone give me some tips on how to super train with the Pokemon that have something like rapid fire of the soccer balls? (Like Pikachu) ._. I can't wrap my head around it... Charging them doesn't seem to help.
Get their power up so you get more score and just tap the touch screen to get rid of the white squares. When the red/orange one pops up aim there and charge/tap like crazy.

Sigmaah

Guys, leave your name with your FC that is associated with it because if I'm adding you first, I need to put a name and I wouldn't know what name to put.

So mine is
Shahroz
1048 9257 7593

Everyone who sent me pms so far, I've added y'all back. Thanks!

Sorian

Banned
In regards to super trainer... so you can pretty much just sit there and create a god like Pokemon that would wreck through everything in the campaign with very little difficulty huh?

If you know what you are doing? Yes. The campaign isn't hard to begin with though.

Guys, leave your name with your FC that is associated with it because if I'm adding you first, I need to put a name and I wouldn't know what name to put.

So mine is
Shahroz
1048 9257 7593

You can put neogaf buddypal if you want. It updates to their Mii's name once they add you.

DMG-01

Any word on a source for BSTs, movesets, or anything of the sort? None of the major sites seem to have any information. :/

===

Also, do I have this right?

Eevee♀ @ Power Anklet
31 SP IV

Eevee♂ @ Everstone
Timid
Anticipation (Hidden Ability)

And the offspring will have:
1. 31 SP IV guaranteed,
2. Timid guaranteed, and
3. possibly Anticipation?

Sigmaah

You can put neogaf buddypal if you want. It updates to their Mii's name once they add you.

Oh alright lol. Thought the name was needed for the first person adding.

Also people who are adding me, quote me or pm me and lemme know you've added me so I know to add back.

Varna

If you know what you are doing? Yes. The campaign isn't hard to begin with though.

Just seems really odd... Like I could just pump my Froakie's speed and special attack and since I have 500+ odd points to add I would pretty much just special sweep everything wouldn't I?

Just beat the game and need friends for Friend Safari!

Friend Code is 1736-0566-3303
PM me so I can add you back

I can also breed all 3 Kalos starters (have a few Chespins ready to go right now, will have Froakies and Fennekins by tonight), Charmander and Squirtle. I don't want anything special in return so trade me anything. I pretty much have access to all previous gen guys once the Bank opens up and I can transfer over.

Edit: Thanks for the info Sorian

Added and sent you a PM, would love a Squirtle or Fennekin if you have any, thx!

Tirod

Compared to the second gym, the third one was a pushover with the changes I've made to my team between routes.

Just took my Honedge, Swords Danced to max, and used STAB Shadow Claw. Too easy.

DaBoss

Any word on a source for BSTs, movesets, or anything of the sort? None of the major sites seem to have any information. :/

===

Also, do I have this right?

Eevee♀ @ Power Anklet
31 SP IV

Eevee♂ @ Everstone
Timid
Anticipation (Hidden Ability)

And the offspring will have:
1. 31 SP IV guaranteed,
2. Timid guaranteed, and
3. possibly Anticipation?

Smogon has some BSTs estimates.

And yea, that seems about right. Not sure about 3. Unless they changed it so it is possible to pass down abilities from the male.

Anura

Alright, I have two timid Ralts if anyone wants one. One is male and one is female.

Woah, when does Gardevoir learn all these moves?

Mostly TMs (or actually all of them if you want)

Edit: except moonbeam I was thinking of that gleam one

Sorian

Banned
Just seems really odd... Like I could just pump my Froakie's speed and special attack and since I have 500+ odd points to add I would pretty much just special sweep everything wouldn't I?

You have to remember. 4 EV points=1 stat point at level 100. At lower levels it takes even more EV points for that one stat point. This isn't a direct relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom