• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fury Sense

If anyone wants to evolve their Swirlix, I just put mine on GTS with a whipped dream asking for a Whipped Dream + Swirlix in return! Kinda risky but going for it :)

Just got this game today and I got up to where Sycamore gives you a gen 1 starter. Unfortunately, I can't stop doing wonder trades. It's just such great a way to get all the Bunnelbys.

Ricky 7

I really wish Nintendo would add the Pokemon voices. Hearing just Pikachu kind of sucks and makes me wish all of them had their signature sounds.
In Pokemon Origins the Pokemon never say their names. They just make grunt and growl noises so I guess they're not meant to say their names?

Wouldn't work as Pokémon have different name in different languages, for example Charmander's Japanese name is Hitokage which doesn't work for his English name.

Pikachu gets away with it since it's the mascot and his name is the same for all languages.

So that's where that Neogaf member's name comes from. =P

DMG-01

In Pokemon Origins the Pokemon never say their names. They just make grunt and growl noises so I guess they're not meant to say their names?

So that's where that Neogaf member's name comes from. =P

Haha, wow. I've never put the two together before.

Ozone

I posted this is in the trade thread, but thought I'd repost it here.

For anyone with Y, I have an extra Staryu and Clauncher (X exclusives) if you have anything you'd like to trade for one of them.

Azure J

Thank you.

Also guys. Gimme dem FC's so I can add y'all and get them good pokemans from the friend safari!

My code is

Shahroz
1048-9257-7593

Added.

I'm going to hate myself adding all these people only to have to change 3DSes soon. Borrowing one is a pain, I need my own lol.

Just beat the game and need friends for Friend Safari!

Friend Code is 1736-0566-3303
PM me so I can add you back

I can also breed all 3 Kalos starters (have a few Chespins ready to go right now, will have Froakies and Fennekins by tonight), Charmander and Squirtle. I don't want anything special in return so trade me anything. I pretty much have access to all previous gen guys once the Bank opens up and I can transfer over.

Edit: Thanks for the info Sorian

Sorian

Banned

I can also breed all 3 Kalos starters (have a few Chespins ready to go right now, will have Froakies and Fennekins by tonight), Charmander and Squirtle. I don't want anything special in return (pretty much have access to all previous gen guys once the Bank opens up and I can transfer over) but if someone has a Scizor they'd be willing to trade and trade back (I just want the Pokedex data to search the GTS) I'd appreciate it.

I'll trade you a Fennekin for some knowledge. In the GTS, scroll all the way to the bottom. You can type in the name of what you are looking for.

Are any of the Eeveelutions best with their hidden ability? If so, which ones?
Magic Bounce Espeon is pretty neat, bounce back those Stealth Rocks. (I think that's how it works)
Hydration Vaporeon Rest in the Rain, wake up end of turn.
Chlorophyll Leafeon is speedy in the Sun

I'll trade you a Fennekin for some knowledge. In the GTS, scroll all the way to the bottom. You can type in the name of what you are looking for.

:O No need for Pokedex data? Literally just finished the game so I haven't really touched most of the features. That's great, thanks.

Anyone else really dislike these friend/rival people? I haven't finished the game yet but right now they're really fucking bland and every time they show up, I want them to go away. Especially Tierno. Nobody gives a crap about your dancing.

Rnr1224

For some reason, garchompite is not appearing where it should. I have beaten the game and gotten the poke radar, and gotten the national dex. Anything I'm missing? Any help is appreciated!

TabrisRyu

Thank you.

Also guys. Gimme dem FC's so I can add y'all and get them good pokemans from the friend safari!

My code is

Shahroz
1048-9257-7593

Added you!

add me back please

Tabris - 0645 - 5817 - 5952

Remember, the first person that adds a friend has to have the name of the friend... Don't post only your codes.

Etzer

Gaf, I did something terrible.

I got a Dugtrio through Wonder Trade that had an bad nickname. I intended on releasing it later. I had my own Dugtrio that I intended to Wonder Trade. However, I chose the wrong Dugtrio to trade. Now, the nice person that sent me a Bulbasaur has a Dugtrio named "Dikbut". :(

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Finally gathered up my in-game team using GTS to get and breed the late-game Bergmite, and EV Trained most of them...

Guridon the Chespin
Ankh the Fletchinder
Blade♠ the Honedge (EV Trained in Attack and Speed)
Gaim the Floette
Kaixa the Binacle (EV Trained in Attack and Sp. Attack)
Rey the Bergmite (EV Trained in Attack and HP)

At 22:45 hours, I'm only at Shalour City. :0

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I'm confused on if this is true or not? Added a guy yesterday and put in the wrong name, system corrected it automatically when he put in my FC.

Same here. That's how it's always been for me. I have no idea who some of my friends in Pokemon are, though.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I am sorry Isabelle :(

1381577_10151962931596064_165782098_n.jpg

I can also breed all 3 Kalos starters (have a few Chespins ready to go right now, will have Froakies and Fennekins by tonight), Charmander and Squirtle. I don't want anything special in return so trade me anything. I pretty much have access to all previous gen guys once the Bank opens up and I can transfer over, but if someone has a Scizor they'd be willing to trade and trade back (I just want the Pokedex data to search the GTS) I'd appreciate it.

Hey, just sent you a PM with my friend code. I'll put it in here as well, my FC: 3995-6516-3748

I'd definitely love some alternate starters, and even some of the original starters.

Thanks in advance, Beast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom