• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickVic

It still confuses me that Organize Pokemon option that combines Withdraw and Deposit isn't the default first option when you enter Someone's PC. It's not a big deal, but in terms of UI design, it just baffles me that's not the main option they seem to want you to use.

I am currently breeding Gibles until I get one with a jolly nature. They all have different natures so far and are taking up a bit of room in my boxes.

Anyone want some?

Quest1

Thanks HypnoDarkrai! I was trying to offer you a Charmander egg. Let me know if you have anything else up. Also, holy miltank you have a lot of pkmn.

Varna

You have to remember. 4 EV points=1 stat point at level 100. At lower levels it takes even more EV points for that one stat point. This isn't a direct relationship.

Thanks... no wonder the system made no sense to me lol. So it is better to do all EV training later on or does it matter?

Unbounded

Question, has anyone tried a move like magic room (disables held items effects) on a mega pokemon?

Did it actually stop the transformation, or what?

Azure J

Can someone please explain to me how 3DS friend codes work when you have two people using the same system? My brother just got his Y version and I'm hearing that because I gave his FC out, my game is "linked" to this system with no chance of exchange. Fact or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom