• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drago

The guy who tries selling you a Kanto starter mega stone in the Stone Emporium in Lumiose:

(Chose Squirtle)
- He's tried to sell me a Venasaurite for 1 million pokedollars. Now the price is down to 500k. Can I make it go lower than that?

- Will he sell me a Charizardite Y stone after I buy Venasaurite?

gosox333

It absolutely breaks my heart that they didn't bring back the different gym overwold themes from B2/W2. They gave so much individual atmosphere to each of the gyms.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Venosaur just isn't pulling his weight on my team. Torterra spoiled me rotten. Any suggestions for a grass type?

Azure J

So, can someone let me know if Baton Pass is a TM or otherwise teachable? I think I might have raised my Jolteon wrong. Well, not wrong so much as missing out on a lot of potential.

Also, what's the fastest means of getting a second Thunderstone?

Azure J

Venosaur just isn't pulling his weight on my team. Torterra spoiled me rotten. Any suggestions for a grass type?

I'm literally having the same dilemma. I might go back to Ferrothorn after how he spoiled me in Gen 5. I'm giving Venusaur at least until he can learn Sludge Bomb to impress me though.

Night Slash at 70 I believe.

I heard it gets Dark Pulse access too. I'm wondering how though.

definitely need some people for friend safari please leave a pm if you add me and send me yours:

Also what is there post game? I've been doing wi-fi battles and battle maison.

I'm thinking of doing iv, ev and breeding but i don't fully understand it and would it be better to just super train than ev train.
I'm good at the game(making use of various skills+abilities) but i've honestly never undertood the metagame well

Heres my FC by the way:
1993-8047-2814

I am looking for some friends for the Friend safari ^_^
Please PM if you add me so I can add you

FC:0232-8538-8137

Added you, please add me

Shahroz
1048 9257 7593

Add my friend code people:
2664-2221-8385

Might as well add my FC while I'm here. It's 1349-5765-1812. I'll try to add to my list later on, but go ahead and PM. Is there a limit on friends lists?

Not very far yet, and don't have much to trade. I'm hoping to get lucky on Wonder Trade with a Dratini.

Alexia 4270-1157-5455, feel free to add me and PM your info if you'd like to trade/play together!

Added. Quote for my FC. 4339-2494-8201
Added you all. :)
3523-2245-8198
Andy

yami4ct

Totally forgot Gyro Ball was a steel move. Durrrr. I feel dumb. That gives me at least one pokemon with decent fairy coverage. Covering a Special Sweeper and a bulky water should give me a decent enough team to have fun online with.

Delio

Ooo. Totally missed that as well. Currently looking to run Sword Dance/Sacred Sword/Shadow Sneak/King's Shield, but I could flip out shadow for Iron head to give that steel anti-fairy coverage.

TBH I use the same set as you to better results. While Iron head is great for Fairies you'd have nothing for fellow ghosts and such. Shadow Sneak has won me plenty of matches.

The guy who tries selling you a Kanto starter mega stone in the Stone Emporium in Lumiose:

(Chose Squirtle)
- He's tried to sell me a Venasaurite for 1 million pokedollars. Now the price is down to 500k. Can I make it go lower than that?

- Will he sell me a Charizardite Y stone after I buy Venasaurite?

The dude was selling me Charizardite Y for 300k

ramyeon

TBH I use the same set as you to better results. While Iron head is great for Fairies you'd have nothing for fellow ghosts and such. Shadow Sneak has won me plenty of matches.

The dude was selling me Charizardite Y for 300k
He's selling me that Blastoisinite for 150k ;)

Magnus

It's gonna be a bitch to go through this thread and add all these FCs this week...lol. Especially now that I've seen how useful it'll be for Friend Safari - had no idea how that worked till now. (only at the 6th gym myself)

Have we a google doc that has all the FCs on it? It'd be so great to have them all in one place.

Beats

So, can someone let me know if Baton Pass is a TM or otherwise teachable? I think I might have raised my Jolteon wrong. Well, not wrong so much as missing out on a lot of potential.

Also, what's the fastest means of getting a second Thunderstone?

I got one from the fifth Secret Super Training Lv. 1 after a couple of tries. You need to max a pokemon's EVs to get access to it.

-

Guess I'll throw my friend code out there. Let me know if you add me.
FC: 5241-2199-5344

yami4ct

Ferro's Gyro Ball should give me at least enough fairy coverage to work well in casual play. Definitely not worth sacrificing Shadow Sneak for more coverage against Fairies.

Delio

Ferro's Gyro Ball should give me at least enough fairy coverage to work well in casual play. Definitely not worth sacrificing Shadow Sneak for more coverage against Fairies.

Yeah Shadow Sneak is really his main attack. I was playing a friend of mine and he had a Doublade vs my Aegislash. It all came down to who's Shadow sneak was faster. If I had anything but that I probably would have died.

Anteo

Question, when do I get the exp share?
I started playing an hour ago and right now I just feel like "I could be playing EO". Granted I already have a mid game party with a good +% bonus exp setup in that game so I bet the exp share could make pokemon more enjoyable

Question, when do I get the exp share?
I started playing an hour ago and right now I just feel like "I could be playing EO". Granted I already have a mid game party with a good +% bonus exp setup in that game so I bet the exp share could make pokemon more enjoyable

Really early. Right after first badge Ithink it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom