• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame the PGL server is busy, I love the Pokemiles shop. It's a bit cheaper than the one in the Pokemon Center at Lumiose City. 250 Miles for a Rare Candy? Bought.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
OK, I got 2 Japanese Dittos here that I won't use, all of them have at least a 31 IV in 1 of the stats. In return, I would like a Froakie, a Bulbasaur, or a Skrelp. If you can't, that's fine.

So the info:

Ditto (JPN)
Nature: Sassy
Perfect IV (31):
Defense

Ditto (JPN)
Nature: Timid
Perfect IV (31):
Attack
Defense

So if you want it, just quote the post.

I'd want the Timid Ditto, but I have Clauncher/Squirtle/Chespin

Anteo

For some reason when the rhyhorn roared at me I got nostalgic, made me remember when I got my own back in pokemon yellow. It was awesome.

Frogadier and Charmeleon both just evolved.

Yes.

OK, I got 2 Japanese Dittos here that I won't use, all of them have at least a 31 IV in 1 of the stats. In return, I would like a Froakie, a Bulbasaur, or a Skrelp. If you can't, that's fine.

So the info:

Ditto (JPN)
Perfect IV (31):
Defense

Ditto (JPN)
Perfect IV (31):
Attack
Defense

I could catch a Skrelp for you.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
The Tower of Mastery's music is beautiful. 0.o

I find the Battle themes to be a little weak this time around, but a lot of the less "traditional" music, like this, the Boutique, and the songs you can put with your PR Video, are very nice.

Rekka

Neo Member
I have literally over 200. Add me for one. Pick any nature/gender. Only my Adamant Female is off limits. Surprisingly enough, it almost took as long as a shiny for a female adamant. :p

2208-4425-4567

Can I have one too? I added you.

2079-6448-6423

Darklord

Banned
In battle my pokemons stats will randomly rise. Why? It never said. Like for example Torchic will just get a speed boost from no where.

Anilusion

So the info:

Ditto (JPN)
Perfect IV (31):
Defense

Ditto (JPN)
Perfect IV (31):
Attack
Defense

I'll take the sassy one if you still have it :) I have a froakie for you!

CassSept

Wow that Global Link thingy is neat. Achievements! And there are official battle seasons! What has happened to this game woah.

UNKRxcV.png

jokkir

In battle my pokemons stats will randomly rise. Why? It never said. Like for example Torchic will just get a speed boost from no where.

It's the Speed Boost ability. Pokemon have different abilities. Just look at the summary section when you select a Pokemon

Sats

Banned

So the info:

Ditto (JPN)
Perfect IV (31):
Defense

Ditto (JPN)
Perfect IV (31):
Attack
Defense

I have a Froakie for either ditto.

Esura

Banned

So the info:

Ditto (JPN)
Perfect IV (31):
Defense

Ditto (JPN)
Perfect IV (31):
Attack
Defense

Taken

I have a Froakie! That said I wont be able to trade til around 6PM EST.

Trey

Did anyone else go nuts buying heaps of the $100 fresh waters from the
dude in the lab of the power plant
? For 50HP it seems like a steal...?

I bought three dozens milks from shorty that was selling them. Those 50/100 non potion healing items are so clutch.

What on earth makes you think they're there...

There was a guy who I thought made a team based on the options you picked and Terravolt and Turboblaze were there. I didn't think they were there but I wanted to know for certain.

Edit: I thought I was over levelled....damn.

I wish I could do online battle's already, before the Pokemon Bank opens and everyone starts flooding in legendaries. My team just isn't ready yet until I get my perfect team which is finally obtainable now.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

So the info:

Ditto (JPN)
Perfect IV (31):
Defense

Ditto (JPN)
Perfect IV (31):
Attack
Defense

Taken

If you still have a spare one, I could breed you a Froakie and Bulbasaur. If not, that's fine too, hopefully they went to a loving home.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
How to farm Heart Scales

Teach early mon Thief
Put it first in line
Use Old Rod on Cyllage City (always Luvdisc fight)
Use Thief
Run
Remove Heart Scale from Thief mon

rinse and repeat

Sometimes Luvdisc won't be carrying Heart Scale tho

twas the star look then I switched to this

676-l.png

dat drill ears, very oujo

JackHerer

It doesn't

and the amount of grind needed to get one is more than it takes to just breed a new Pokemon for the ability. The item is basically useless.

That is really disappointing. What other methods are there to getting a dream world ability? I know sometimes pokemon have them when they appear in hordes. But what about pokemon that cannot be found in hordes?

Mr-Joker

Banned
How to farm Heart Scales

Teach early mon Thief
Put it first in line
Use Old Rod on Cyllage City (always Luvdisc fight)
Use Thief
Run
Remove Heart Scale from Thief mon

rinse and repeat

Sometimes Luvdisc won't be carrying Heart Scale tho

It's better if you lead with a Pokémon with Compoundeyes with theif as it raises the chances of Luvdisc carrying Heart Scale.

Zelias

Banned
That is really disappointing. What other methods are there to getting a dream world ability? I know sometimes pokemon have them when they appear in hordes. But what about pokemon that cannot be found in hordes?
Friend Safari Pokemon can have Hidden Abilties, but only if the player whose code you're using has beat the Elite 4.

Seik

Banned
Me who was waiting at someone with the same play time as me to challenge to a Pokemon battle...

Then I realize they steroid all of them to lvl 50 but they keep all the same attacks, clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom